May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Great news, hmommy! I definitely had those pinching and pulling feelings around implantation time. Can't wait to hear what tomorrow's beta is!

Hmommy-it's funny that they say there's no correlation between beta and number of babies, but I don't believe it. Most women on here who have high betas end up having multiples! Twins would be awesome! So I'm still leaning towards more than one! ;) can't wait to hear about your beta tomorrow! And that's amazing that it's 10 times higher! I think the pinching and pulling is probably a good sign! :)

:brat::
Still waiting by the bloody phone!!!! I have this bad feeling like it's not going to double. Also I was on Google (yes, I know..bad idea) and abnormally high betas can indicate molar pregnancy so of course now I'm convinced that this is what's going on!! :wacko: Driving myself crazy. :dohh: Will post when I hear something.

Hun molar pregnancies are nearly impossible in Ivf as it occurs at fertilisation an they saw yours corrected an divided so don't worry about that...

I think either super sticky bean or twins x

We have weekly social worker visits an 2 more day sessions then in 10weeks a final decision is made an hopefully there's some children that need a mummy an daddy like us!! Already seen twins that made my heart melt but they went really quick x

Omg, that's amazing. So, do you get to look through a type of catalog or something? That's so exciting!! What do the home visits entail?

Home visits are just conversations in depth about our past, current relationship an future hopes for our children...

Yes it is unfortunately like a catalog! Heart strings constantly being tugged on!!! X

I can imagine....how do you choose? Poor babies. You and your hubby will make some little ones world so wonderful in the new year!! What a blessing. :flower:

I think our hearts will decide!!! When u kno I think you just kno!!

Any beta news? X

Silver-I'm so very sorry Hun! My heart goes out to you!!! Gosh I was really hoping for a positive! Hugs!!!!! :(

Hmommy-any news? I doubt it's a molar!

Aimze-that's amazing news!

Silver, I'm so sorry. :hugs: it's thanksgiving tomorrow so have a big glass of wine and I've still got my fingers crossed for you that the holidays will bring you good luck. Is your Dr going to switch up your protocol? Do you have an idea of your next steps? :hugs:

Second beta was 2147 so I'm still holding my breath but feeling grateful. :thumbup:

That's great news on the beta hmommy!!!! :happydance:

Just have to wait for review appt the centre where we go doesn't seem keen on changing the routine, and always say no evidence. Not sure they will offer another cycle, even though we are meant to have one more. They think I'm a poor responder and dropped in donor egg.. Any thoughts... 5 yr waiting list... At appointment to decide on 2nd cycle. May ring a few other centres in new year and see if they think differently, it he long protocol just doesn't seem to do much for me.

Thank u ladies for all your support. It's been appreciated x

Silver, I was going to do donor eggs if this didn't work out...my Dr said it's over 80 percent success rate!! The five year wait us brutal though....can you check with other clinics on their wait list? I was also a poor responder and my Dr had me on the Flare protocol. How do you feel about your Dr? Would you consider switching? :hugs:

Girls, I know you're not all in the US, but today it's thanksgiving and I just wanted to say I'm so thankful for you all. :hugs: I don't know what this would have been like if I didn't have you to chat with :hugs:

Hmommy I am in the uk but honestly I am so thankful for u gorgeous ladies helping me keep some sanity x much love to u all xx

Silver I'm so surprised its 5 yrs in the uk...I thought because off the egg share programmes it was better...

Have you thought of adoption? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->