May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Thanks ladies...I'm anxious awaiting my calendar as all I know is that ill do the endometrial biopsy, intralipid infusion, estrogen, PIO....2 new injections???? I was told that I have 2 new injections so waiting for clarification as this is a FET.

Awesome! And try some bed rest this time girl! Lol.... you owe it to yourself to put your feet up and pamper yourself for a day or two.:hugs:

Thanks hmommy I will figure out a way to do that as I have no time from work as I began in Nov....good thing is that they are always open as they are a hospital so I can make it up!

Hey girls! Happy New Year! :D hope you're all doing well. I go for my 10 week ultrasound on Wednesday....nervous but excited too. I really don't have any symptoms right now..which scares me. Hoping both twins are still kicking but of course the negative side of me is preparing for the worst. :wacko:

How is everyone else? :flower:

Hmommy-wow 10 weeks already?! Don't worry about symptoms. Know so many women with twins without any, I never had any really with both or one either! I still don't feel pregnant until I feel him kick or I look in the mirror! Hoping everything goes great on Wednesday!!! Only a few more days!

Lucinda-did you get your schedule yet??

Hope everyone wake is well!!

Stacer I will be meeting with RE on tues morning so ill update u guess then!

Good luck Lucinda!! Hope your appointment goes well and you leave feeling confident!

Happy New Year!

Hmommy, there were quite a few days in there where I had no symptoms and I would stress about it so much. But my doctor told me not to worry about it, symptoms come and go. Even now though when I can feel him moving every day, there's something very reassuring about hearing his heartbeat at doctor's visits. I think it's a constant worry for us IVFers, especially if we've had complications or a loss before. I know how hard it is not to worry or think about it constantly. Just take it one day at a time and hang in there, you'll get to see your little beans again soon! Sending massive positive thoughts your way.

Lucinda, good luck at your doctor's appointment! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Thanks so much girls. :hugs: I know I've probably become totally neurotic! :wacko: I just want this so much (like we all do). I appreciate your soothing comments..it's the reassurance I need to get me to my next ultrasound! :dohh:

Stacer, can't believe you're 30 weeks! And Stayhopeful, 27 weeks!!! It's so wonderful how time flies! Won't be long now...:hugs:

Hey ladies. It's been awhile. Just wanted to stop by and say happy new year. I see some of you are moving along nicely and some of you have some really exciting news!!! I'm 33 weeks and will have my csection February 20.

Wow! Bbblues, 33 weeks! Awesome :happydance::happydance:

Silver, Happy New Year to you! :hugs:

Failed my 1-hour glucose test :wacko: My glucose was 170 and they want to see it under 140, so I have to go back in next week for the 3-hour test. I did fast before, so I'm worried.

So sorry to hear about your test, Stay. :hugs:

Ladies, I once again, feel impending doom about this pregnancy. This morning I wiped and had lots of pink cervical mucus. I've also had horrendous back ache. I know these are major signs of miscarriage and all I can do is wait. :nope:

Oh homommy I really feel for you..I really hope that these are just normal things and both babies are there kicking away!

What time is your scan? Is it tomorrow? X

It's at 3pm...I left work crying and am now in bed. Thought this time would be different :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->