May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Oh Hun I'm sure it is...my hopes are so high for u xxxxxxx

Silver happy new yr!!!!
Stayhopeful hope u pass the 3hr test ;)
Hmommy I hope it's not what u think n that ur lil ones are safe....when is your next apt again?
AFM I started BC....this FET is the most complicated n long cycle I've ever seen....transfer would not be until sometime after feb 6(that's as far as the calendar goes). I'm on Lupron for the whole FET cycle which is new to me.

Happy new year silver!

Hi bblues! Hope you're doing well!!

Hmommy-so sorry you're not doing so well!! You have every right to feel the way you do, but honestly the chances of losing both is slim....I know you want both and I want both off you, but I'm hoping that "if" anything is happening, that one of those babies stays snug!!! Think positive thoughts, envision the outcome you want bc worrying is like praying for what you don't want! I think as long as you aren't cramping you should be okay. And my back hurt early on too. I'll be keeping everything crossed for you!!! Let us know his everything goes!!! But try not to think the absolute worst! There's a lot of room for something good to come out of this!

Lucinda-wow! Can't believe this will be such along cycle. But if that's what it takes then I know it will be worth it! Yay for getting started though...seems like just the other day you were told it would be 3 months!! Hoping everything goes perfectly this cycle!!!

Stay-sorry to hear about your failed glucose. What did you eat for dinner the night before? What time did you fast from? I failed mine too, but then passed my 3 hour, I hear it happens to a lot of women. I only had a slice of cheese the morning before my 1 hour too, so kinda fasted. If I were you, i would just look out cutting simple carbs and sugars if you can. That is what they told me to do. And if you can, exercise (walk) a few times a week for 30 min. You will probably end up fine for your 3 hour! Keep us posted when that is though! It's not fun but after ivf it's not horrible either!!

Hmommy, I'm keeping everthing crossed and sending massive positive thoughts your way. I can't even imagine how you must be feeling right now, I hope that your doctor is able to give you some good news soon. Hang in there!

Lucinda, I had no idea that an FET would be such a long process! Your doctor seems to know what they are doing though and I'm really hopeful for you that this will be your answer.

Stacer, I did fast the morning of my test and tried to be healthy the evening before, I had salmon and broccoli. But for lunch I had ham, a potato casserole loaded with cheese and butter, and corn. So maybe that had something to do with it. I'm definitely going to watch what I eat for a day or two this next time around.

good luck Hmommy....please post soon....Thinking of you xx

Omg girls, just got back and am thrilled to report that both babies were fine!!!! :happydance: they measured 2 days ahead too! I have to keep an eye on the bleeding though and take it easy but for tonight I will at least sleep!!! Thank you so much for your encouragement :hugs:

Thinking of you hmommy-it's 5 our time so hoping everything went well!

Stay-I know how frustrating it can be, doesn't help that we had to take the test around the holidays either with all the sweets and good around!! Hoping the 3 hour comes back well, but like I said most women say they pass the 3 hr even if they fail the 1 hr.

Yey Hmommy!!!!!! I am beyond thrilled that those babies r doing so well!!!!! Please please take it easy!
Stayhopeful and stacer I did a FET before and it took me 21 days. I guess I can't complain bc it's better than waiting another 3 months lol! At least I'm taking meds to prepare my body for FET. I am doing intramuscular estrogen, Lupron, prenatals, folgard up until FET. I will also do predisone and intralipids a week before FET. Then I will be doing estrogen/progesterone suppositories and PIO. Talk about medicated cycle! Oh and RE is having me do another fluid ultrasound this Fri.

Hmommy-we must have been writing at the same time! Whew!!! So glad both babies are doing well! Yay!!! That's so sxciting! I bet you and dh are beyond thrilled!!!! Now take it easy Chica, and no more stressing. Got to keep those babies' home as peaceful as possible!!!

Lucinda-they sure are pulling out all the stops with you! That's great though because they're doing everything they can to get you that well deserved bfp!!! And you're a pro at this by now that you'll do great! I'm sure it doesn't even phase you!! I Hoping this is your last long cycle!!!

Hmommy that's amazing news. So happy. Please rest up.

I had my 34 week check up. I have to take it easy myself. Dr is keeping an eye on pre term labor. I really hope this little guy stays put until my section

Thanks Stacer....I don't mind needles and such and if this brings me my BFP finally then it will be all worth it!!!!
How many weeks are u now?

Great news, hmommy!!! I was so excited to read your post!

Lucinda, excited that things are moving along for you and it definitely sounds like your doctor is pulling out all the stops. FX for you!

Lucinda-I think us ivfers are some tough cookies! My dr asked if the 3 hour glucose test was horrible and I didn't think it was, sure I was poked for blood 4 times in 3 hours but that's nothing compared to how many needles we've encountered for a round of ivf! :). I'm 31 weeks. Pretty crazy! Dh and I just watched a couple labor you tube videos! I'm not sure why anyone would put their video on you tube, but hey some of those women did it naturally In their homes, so if they can do it I can do it!! :)

Stayhopeful, I can say I was blessed with a good RE ;)
Stacer 31 wks already?....wow ur almost there!!!!! And yes I can't imagine y anyone would post their video on YouTube!!!
Oh and call me crazy but I got a reminder from Obgyn stating that it is time for my annual pap but I have ignored it as I don't want any extra non ivf poking around.....I needed my body well rested for transfer....so I guess I will be passing on the pap!

Lucinda-I think us ivfers are some tough cookies! My dr asked if the 3 hour glucose test was horrible and I didn't think it was, sure I was poked for blood 4 times in 3 hours but that's nothing compared to how many needles we've encountered for a round of ivf! :). I'm 31 weeks. Pretty crazy! Dh and I just watched a couple labor you tube videos! I'm not sure why anyone would put their video on you tube, but hey some of those women did it naturally In their homes, so if they can do it I can do it!! :)

Lol.... So I take it we won't be receiving your link to watch the birth of your son any time soon?? :)

Lol Hmommy!!!!! I don't think so!!!! My husband was in shock that we could even watch those videos on you tube. Some of them you needed an account for, but others you didn't. This one video was hilarious though bc she was on her knees laying on an exercise ball and she kept asking a woman for warm water and her husband kept putting the water in her, then in the middle of her pushes she's like "I'm having a baby", then when it got to the baby's shoulders she's like "oh god, it's the shoulders", then the baby's born and the cord hasn't been cut but she's holding the baby and her comments are just funny!!! She's like surprised the baby's here then she tries popping her boob in the baby's month saying " you want this", yet the cords still attached and she's like I keep forgetting "the cords attached"!! Funny stuff! Yet I give her lots of credit for having an unmedicated birth at home!!! Good for her! I'd like to try to go without an epidural but I'm just not so sure! I guess we will see! My mom didn't have an epidural with me or my sister and I was almost 10 lbs! She says she was afraid the meds would hurt us! :)

I don't think we will be recording the birth, from either angle if you know what I mean!! If we did it definitely wouldn't be from the lower angle, nor would it be on YouTube. You cB flat out see these peoples faces and everything! If it wasn't for the bump telling me I need to watch labor videos I would've passed up on seeing those!!

Haha! That is hysterical! Well you are braver than I am, because I'll happily take any drugs they send my way!! I'm a total wimp! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->