May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Had an ultrasound again yesterday and babies were fine. One never moves in the ultrasounds and it worries me a little but otherwise things were fine. :)

Hmommy-glad everything went well at your ultrasound. I can see why it would worry you but try not to stress! Maybe he/she's just letting their sibling have all the attention!! :)

Hmong glad to hear the ultrasound went well....hope the lil one was just being a lil lazy!

Hmommy, glad everything looked good on your ultrasound. How is bed rest going?

Hi girls. Bed rest is ok..today marks the day that I lost my pregnancy last time so I'm on pins and needles....just want to get today over with.

Silver, any updates?

Lucinda, where are you in the process now ?

Sending prayers xo

Hmommy hugs .....your lil angel is watching over u!!!!
I'm doing okay....scraping is tom and intralipids on Fri. My transfer is 2/11 and I will be transferring 3 blasts! Getting nervous and excited about it!!!! Oh and RE is saying that I should do anesthesia again....she's not available until 2/13 to do my transfer but I didn't want to wait any longer so I decided to go ahead with one of the other 2 re's!

Lucinda, wow!!! Things are really moving along for you! I can tell you that I had the scraping done and the research says it makes a difference for people with implantation issues. And so happy to hear you'll be pupo with triplets! That will give you all the more chances! Praying for you!!

I'm doing ok...spotting hasn't shown it's ugly head for 2 days now so I'm really hopeful about that but it's always nerve wracking going to the bathroom :(. Bed rest is a little boring but I feel much better being at home than on my feet at work. Just taking one day at a time. :)

Lucinda-hope the scraping went well!!! So glad we're getting close to your transfer date!! I think transferring 3 is a good idea! Praying for you!!!

Hmommy-glad you made it past that dreaded milestone yesterday! I'm sure it's rough, but luckily you're doing well! I can't imagine being on bed rest for 20+ weeks, but then again I can't really sit still period! I'm always doing something!! But I agree it's much better being at home than on your feet, and who knows they might let you come off bed rest. At least you'll have plenty of time to read up on twins, baby gadgets, etc!! You'll be an expert! :) heard anything from the school?

Hope everyone else is well!

I've gotten pretty good control over my sugar lately, it's definitely been a learning experience, but my fasting sugar is always high, I think It has to do with how long I'm fasting/sleeping. So I'm going to try to take my blood sugar after no more than 8 hours and see if that helps! I've been sleeping more than 8 hours lately though just bc I can, plus getting up 4+ times in the middle of the night I just figure I need more sleep. But I'll be testing 4 times per day at least through next week, but possibly til the end of my pregnancy, and maybe Even get on an insulin pill. It's not bad bc I'm eating really healthy and even lost 1 pound so not gaining much at all, but I can't lie, all I want to eat is pizza and ice cream!! I told me husband I'm slacking on my eating the first month after I give birth since I didn't get to while preg. At least I don't have much longer.

Stay hopeful-how are your GD? Are you getting the hang of what you can and can't eat? I hope so! It can be frustrating but if you have any questions I can share with you what I've learned, or vice versa! :)

Stacer glad you got the hang of it!!!
AFM scraping did not go well....it was torture and the doc could not get the biopsy catheter in so I would have to take the day off work thurs n have anesthesia :/ so that means another copayment(yes had to pay one today) plus anesthesia fee n 20% of procedure!!!! Also have to take off time Fri for intralipids and bloodwork :/

Lucinda, so sorry to hear about your bad day! I remember the scraping being quite painful but it only lasted about 10 seconds and the nurse held my hand and we counted together !! Lol...

I hope they figure things properly for you next time.,.jeez!

Hmommy just because I've started this cycle oct 15....meaning I put a lot of time into this FET cycle I will do the biopsy/scraping under anesthesia on thurs ! This was a good reminder to me that my transfers and anything else involving catheters needs to be done with me out cold...my tilted uterus makes everything soooo painful ....HSG n fluid ultrasound yes but beyond that I'm going to have to kick someone in the face!

Lol.... I hear you!! Does your RE use ultrasound to place the embryos?

Yes she uses ultra sound but there is a curve to my uterus that makes my transfers tricky....getting a catheter in has been a challenge for everyone who's ever touched me; she's been the best one at it lol! Anywho she won't be doing the transfer; one of the other 2 RE's in the city office will do my transfer as she is not available until 2 days later....I want to get he show on the road so ill see one of the other re's for transfer!

Lucinda, sorry to hear that scraping was painful! I'm glad things are moving along for you though and I agree, transferring 3 is a good idea. I'm keeping everything crossed for you!

Hmommy, so glad you made it past that awful milestone. I know how nervewracking it was for me when the 2nd anniversary of when I mc'd passed a few weeks ago, I can't imagine how hard it would be to be on bed rest when that came around. Hang in there and keep us posted!

Stacer, glad you are getting the hang of it! I'm starting to get the hang of it too, it's just been trial and error. I take my blood sugar 4x day, and that's taken some getting used to. Sometimes I just keep messing up and getting error messages on my glucometer and it takes forever, which is frustrating. But I am starting to figure out what I can and can't eat. Carbs don't seem to spike my sugar as much as I was afraid of, which I'm really relieved about. Right now though I'm having issues with needing cough drops for a cough I can't get rid of, but those send my blood sugar sky high.

Okay scraping take 2 was soooo much better....with anesthesia that is!!! N I did my intralipid infusion as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->