May Lily's 2017

Aww, so cute. I'm jealous of you ladies with your bumps. No bump here as baby is just the size of a tater tot, but plenty of bloat to go around because I've been eating more than usual and exercising less due to nausea. BUT, starting Sunday I've been back to trying to exercise at least 30 mins a day, 6 days a week. So hopefully that will be helpful. I've been feeling particularly unfit this past month. I'm guessing my bump will show in another 5-7 weeks when I hit 15-17 wks total. That seems to be pretty normal for baby #1. We'll see though!

Congrats on the good scans!!

Cute bump! Twinklie!

I'm 11w4d and finally had dh take a belly pic lol I'm slacking with baby #3's bump pics... oops.

Attachments

• IMG_0667.jpg
    IMG_0667.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 7
Such a cute bump Ruby'sMommy!!!

I feel like such a slacker not working out, but I am SO tired, and with potential future incompetent cervix concerns, the doctors basically told me not to jump around or lift weights. That IS the kind of exercise I do! I wish I had more time for long walks, stupid full time job. haha

MissDoc, I'm right there with you! I need to get back to the gym. I just started full time, so now I'm trying to adjust to that schedule and have no idea where to fit working out in! Even a half hour seems impossible, I'm already so tired when I get home, and there's still dinner and lunches to make and cleaning to do...where do you find the time?

My best workout time was always in the early morning, before anyone else was awake. Tough to get going but once it's a habit you feel so good all day having already worked out.

My surgery is tomorrow, thinking positive thoughts. Wish me luck!

Good luck twinklie!! I'll be thinking of you and your little bean <3

I know one of the therapists here gets up at 4:30 to work out...I've thought about it, and some days I know I could do it, but other times like this morning, I'm just sleeping like a rock! Still, you're right, it's probably the best option!

Good Luck, Twinklie!

Becca, when I figure out a good system, I'll let you know. Haha! I've been a mess. What was working for awhile was having a friend come over after work on Tues, Thurs, and the weekend for an exercise session and dinner. It made me workout and made me actually make dinner. :p Recently, I haven't had the motivation though. Need to get my booty in gear!

MissDoc how did I miss you found out it is a boy?!? Congrats!!

How is everyone doing?? I know it's a busy time of year but I'd love to hear some updates! Did anyone else start a journal? I would love to follow more ladies due in May!!

Hey there Becca! I know, it's exciting. We did our own little mini reveal with cupcakes and bit into them to find blue icing. Very fun! It's so nice knowing this little one's sex as I can call it "him" now. So fun to know a little boy is on our horizon.

I'm doing okay, still nauseated in the mornings and at nights when I'm lying in bed, but during the day I feel fine. Still weird hip/pelvic pain. Still urinary frequency. But less just straight up insomnia, which is nice.

I haven't started a journal yet, but should. Maybe that'll be a goal in the next week or so.

How are you doing? Do you know the baby's sex yet?

Awe congrats on a boy!! <3

We are team pink here! I found out last week.

Aw I can't wait to find out gender!!!! Eeeek I probably have to wait another month!

MissDoc, we found out it's a girl, team pink for us!

Man...girl names are SO much harder IMHO.

I hope you do start a journal, I'd love to follow :)

I'm doing well, kind of in that not feeling pg stage...waiting for bump lift off!

Leinz, congrats on a girl! Go team pink!

Twinklie, any guesses on what it might be? Sorry you have to wait so long!

Ah finding out gender is so fun!!! I'm kinda hoping boy, but that's why I think it's a girl. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->