May Marvels 2018

I can’t wait for the other gender reveals. We have our anatomy scan Dec 21 which sucks as our next MW appt is Dec 18. I want results ASAP so I can stop stressing so much.

Happy 15 weeks Ricschick!

I had a sweep at 40 weeks too, and it definitely kickstarted the contractions, still took 3 more days for him to be born though, but it definitely kicked things off.

Ate about 10 little crackers when I woke up then around 8:30 crashed and burned into a coma until 12:30! Woke and stomach not upset at all.
I actually had to find the heartbeat on doppler because I got a little scared, lol.

Stinks feeling good scares me now, but man I hope it stays! I'm finally getting stuff done; namely, Christmas cards.

Ate about 10 little crackers when I woke up then around 8:30 crashed and burned into a coma until 12:30! Woke and stomach not upset at all.
I actually had to find the heartbeat on doppler because I got a little scared, lol.

Stinks feeling good scares me now, but man I hope it stays! I'm finally getting stuff done; namely, Christmas cards.

It's hard not to worry but the timing is totally right for you to be coming out of sickness. With my 2nd it cleared right at 16 weeks so try not to worry and enjoy!!

Thanks broken! Kinda hard to believe I'm here! 3 more weeks till anatomy scan! And 9 days till next midwife app.

I'm remembering my last pregnancy at 16-17 weeks and feeling really similar right now. Which is nice and reassuring :)

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!! Having our friends over for lunch today who are 4 weeks ahead of us with their second... their first is only 14 months :)

Happy 17 wks Reiko!
It’s crazy that we are nearing our anatomy scans. That’s the half way mark yet it feels like we only just found out. I’m glad time is moving as it is. As the next month passes quickly because of Christmas and all of the things leading up to it I imagine it will zip by.
We spent our day at my moms with the kids baking or behinds off. We have all of our Christmas goodies baked and in the freezer ready to pull out for whatever function we are headed to. I am exhausted though and ready for bed!
I hope everyone is doing well!

Ready that's a great idea! I should find some good freezable Christmas treat recipes and do that too. I want to make a variety of cookies to give as gifts to neighbors etc.

Our lunch was fun but our friends told us they're moving away next summer... sad. We were really looking forward to our babies being the same age this time :/

But you're right ready the next few weeks will zoom by and we'll all be halfway there before you know it which is great. Tummies will finally not be "far" anymore and will be proper baby bumps XD

It definitely is speeding up now isn't it! And your right with Christmas we will be half way very soon!!! Less than 2 weeks now til our gender scan can't wait!! 😆😆

I can't believe how fast it's going. And with all the mayhem of Christmas it'll be 2018 before we know it and just a few months til our babies are here!

We have 3 more weeks until our gender scan. I can't flipping wait, I'm so so so excited.

Bit of a whinge though, my school run with DS is 4 miles a day and it's absolutely killing me. It's making all my back and my pelvis hurt to the point where I'm struggling to walk the day after. I'm worried how I'm going to cope when I get bigger. DH works crazy days and hours ad even though he does the school run as much as he can, a lot of it still falls to me.
On the upside though, it's keeping my weight mostly stable. I'm hoping not to absolutely pile on the pounds like I did with DS.

16 weeks for meeeee! Avocado time!

Happy 16 weeks broken!!
Oh that is a tricky one! Could you maybe get a bus a few days a week? Or are there any mums who live near you? I feel you tho! I'm down the school 3 times a day and by Thursday/Friday I'm knackered luckily I drive there as it's too far for joanie to walk but it's tiresome!! 😴
I feel like I'm bigger this week! Seem to be growing by the day lol. Xx

Happy 16 weeks broken!!
Oh that is a tricky one! Could you maybe get a bus a few days a week? Or are there any mums who live near you? I feel you tho! I'm down the school 3 times a day and by Thursday/Friday I'm knackered luckily I drive there as it's too far for joanie to walk but it's tiresome!! 😴
I feel like I'm bigger this week! Seem to be growing by the day lol. Xx

I might have to get the bus as I get bigger. It's only £1 each way but it all adds up, and I can't get bus home with DS, so we have to walk that one. I do have mum friends that will drop us off occasionally or would pick DS up if I was really struggling but I don't want to rely on other people yknow.

I don't feel any bigger, it's just getting harder to walk.

Happy avocado week to you too RnW!

I've felt huge for a while now. I've been in maternity pants since first tri XD

Happy 16 broken!! Definitely a hard school run you have. We drive!! A long walk already hurts my pelvis and, truthfully, it will only get worse as you get bigger. I'd talk to a few of the mom friends and ask them in advance when you are just too uncomfortable if they'd be willing to help you out! Or else that kid is going to be home schooled for the last few mos of your pregnancy XD

We decorated for Christmas today! And I found out a close friend is 6 weeks with her third, so happy for her! Waiting on news from a friend due Friday -- really don't want to bug her with a text but dying to know if any things happening!!!

Haha avocado 🥑 week is making me chortle!!
That’s my week too!
Had my 16 week MW appt today. She offered to try and hear the heartbeat but between bubs position and the double hurdle of a chubby mama and an anterior placenta, it wasn’t happening!!

I’m not overly stressed by it as we have our gender scan on Wednesday! Eep!

Had a dream it was another girl although prior to this was thinking maybe a boy.
I just don’t know!!

Back to work today, after being out for 2 weeks.
Feeling okay...some bouts of wooziness but nothing like I've been feeling. Although even a little ugh is too much since I've hit my nausea limit long ago.

My poor hubs...I still can't kiss him or be too affectionate.

After this week, only 3 until we break for Christmas until 1/9!

Happy 17 weeks to me! Baby is the size of a pomegranate. :) :) :)

Also felt movements from the outside for the first time yesterday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->