May Marvels 2018

Chib I like pomegranate. Our tickers say onion... yeah pomegranate is better lol!

I'm doing really well weaning off my diclectin. 2 days ago I was going 6, yesterday 5, and today 4 and I feel pretty good. So I might try 3 tomorrow!

Rosie sooo excited for your gender scan. I'm going to say boy because I always dreamed boy with my girls!! So I think if you dream girl it's a boy XD

Does anyone else have a gender scan before Ricschick in 2 weeks? then we have a bunch in the week before Christmas.

Oh, and are anyone else's boobs still sore!?! Mine weren't at all in first tri but at the end there they decided to explode and they're sooo sore now. I have never gotten boobs like this with either of my DD's! Anyways they're just annoying how sore they are. Not the nips but the actual boobie part XD

Yay pomegranate week Chibi!

Reiko that's great you're feeling good weaning off your tablets.

I'm pretty sure Emzy has a gender scan on the 1st. She mostly posts in fb group though.

Also yes my boobs are still sore. Mostly at the end of the day when I de-bra. But not as sore as 1st tri by a long shot. If I get a rare day where I can stay in pjs they don't hurt, it's always after a day of bra.

I have my first consultant app today. Yay fun times(!) I have to go alone because hubs could not get it off work. I'm going to really push to deliver at the birth centre I want instead of the main hospital they want to send me to. Don't know how far I'll get though.

Happy 16 and 17 weeks ladies!
Chibi-yay for feeling baby on the outside. I can’t wait for this so the kids will be able to feel baby. I think dd will be so excited!

Reiko-my nips hurt daily and haven’t lessened since 1st tri. Last night they were actually quite tender. Some days are better than others but they are never without tenderness.

Yep my nips hurt too have done since day one!!
Good luck broken at your consultant appointment hopefully they will agree with you!
Rosie can't wait to no what your having!! I Jane a feeling it's a girl! Lol.
Does anyone go days without feeling bubs? Thank goodness I have my Doppler !!

App went fine. It was pretty quick. He checked for the heartbeat and found it. It was lovely to hear, but sad DH missed it. We have midwife next week so he'll hear it then I'm sure.

Dr has said I have to have scans at 28,32&36 weeks to check baby's growth and obviously GTT. He also advised me to go back on 5mg folic acid.

Ricschick I also don't feel baby move for long periods. I spend a bit of time every night laying in bed and just gently prodding my belly and that gets baby wriggling, but I'm still not having regular movements yet.

I can't wait for all the genders scan over the next few weeks! is anyone staying team yellow or are we all finding out?

Broken glas your app went ok. Did he tell you why more folic acid? I stopped taking it when I was so sick and didn't think it worth it Togo back on at this point, but it is?

I think there are a couple team yellows in the group but maybe they're more on the FB group as most of us have posted dates coming up!

Reiko I asked and he said it was just a precaution. I told him I'd stopped taking it a few weeks ago and he said it was fine, just restart. So I have no idea.

Broken why so many scans ( sorry if you've already said) I take 5mg of folic acid too. I'm unsure weather to continue it or not.

Ricschick check with your midwife, I'm sure it's safe for the whole pregnancy. I mean prenatal vitamins have it and you can take them all the way through.

They're growth scans. That's all he said. I had 1 growth scan with DS so I was a bit weirded out by so many. I'm under a different hospital to last time so maybe they do things differently.

Rosie sooo excited for your gender scan. I'm going to say boy because I always dreamed boy with my girls!! So I think if you dream girl it's a boy XD

I think my girls want a boy and OH likes the idea of not being outnumbered but honestly we would be happy regardless! I was convinced my niece was going to be a boy and she’s a feisty girl always on the go! I’ve only had calm ones before but him indoors is more active so I think I’ll blame him 😂

One guess of each...not long to wait now. I’ll know in about 22 hours!!!

I wish I could feel flutters again. Trying a bath now as that always got my girls moving. Maybe will see if we have ice cream as cold and sweet works too??

I always mean to comment on much more then my brain goes blank, gah!!

Oh yeah, yay to easing sickness and on the boob front, mine occasionally ache like first trimester then they’re okay most of the time!

Deffo getting more sensitive but then I do have the frisk too! It’s hard work being frisky and lazy. Spooning and forking for the win! 😉

My gender ultrasound-dec 22nd. Can’t wait! Nips are still sore, have been since day 1. It’s annoying. Still throwing up 1-2x a day, still feel like crap a lot, still with the stupid hypersalivation. Tons of food aversions still. Starting to feel bitter about it now. Having any of this last longer than first tri is just too long.

Oh no mrs sorry your still feeling rubbish!! I really hope it ends soon for you!!! Xxx

Woke up this morning more nauseous than I've been in weeks. All I want to do is stay in bed. :sick:

Hey All!

Scan was amaaaazing, great chance to see baby and find out which team we are on! I’ll reveal officially tomorrow after my kids know but I’m attaching a pic for any more guesses muhuhahaha

Attachments

• 652CA8C7-6C8D-4E69-A42D-28B968F33DB0.jpg
    652CA8C7-6C8D-4E69-A42D-28B968F33DB0.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 12
Oh my goodness Rosie what an awesome pic you got!! How nice to see baby!!

I have no idea how to spot bits on scans but I'm still saying boy. Boy or girl though, what a cuteeee baby!!! I'm soooo excited to see ours in ... 20 days :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->