May Marvels 2018

Well my afternoon went a lot better than my morning for the most part. Tomorrow and Saturday I'm at work and then before I know it it will be Tuesday and we'll be having our ultrasound!

Scan looks awesome Kitten! You are definitely carrying the next Emperor. :haha:

Reiko it's nearly time! I also have a busy weekend so it should fly til Tuesday now!

Well it's 6:58am here and FOB text (woke me up) about 10 mins ago to tell me he had set off. I'm very surprised he actually did it. But I know DS will be thrilled! So I'm going to try and keep the embarrassment to a minimum and deal with the anxiety that FOB is near my house and my safe space.

Kitten - Your baby just needs to be born on May 5th (revenge of the 5th) and it will be perfect!

hope2bmother - we are due date buddies! :D

Made it to work all week!!!
Only the second time that's happened in 12 weeks!

Craving burgers, lol. Hubs and I are doing a Christmas Lane walk.
So looking forward to being able to wean off meds.

Speaking of burgers, I had a crocodile burger today! It was definitely interesting but good haha

Oh and made my Christmas gender announcement gifts! I love the result!

https://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e80/TongXianTian/20171215_193243.jpg~original

That's beautiful, Kuji! We are sending out gender announcements with our Christmas cards :)

That's so cute kuji!

Chel I hope you get some yummy burgers soon. You deserve them.

Happy 20 weeks Viera! You're halfway there!

3 more days til scan. Eeeeeekk!

Kitten glad the tech didn't spill the beans!!! But I too have no idea what the pic is off lol! But it's lovely regardless!

Happy 20 weeks viera!! Wow half way there it's going quick now huh!!!

Lovely kuji!!! I just told everyone lol.

Chel glad your feeling better!!!

Good luck with scans next week!

I have a consultant appointment on Wednesday and then 20 week scan on the 2nd Jan!! 😃 Still not feeling much I hate that I have a anterior placenta !!!

Happy 18 wks Ricschick and 20 weeks Viera!

Love the ornament announcement idea Kuji!

Chel glad you are feeling better!

Looking forward to the upcoming scans ladies! I have mine on Thursday and just want it over with already. I wish I had the excitement of finding out sex because the wait to see if al is ok is making me crazy.

Chel I have been wanting burgers this ENTIRE pregnancy!!!!

I opened the car door outside house and someone was grilling...*boom* I had to have one!

I actually ate corn dog, fries, and nachos at the Christmas Lane community event. Horrible food but gosh, was it yummy and I felt ok and still do this morning!!

Think the worst is over....huzzah! :happydance:

Thanks ladies! I've started feeling baby more frequently these days and that has been so nice :)

My scan is on Monday and I can't wait!!

Ahh I'm so excited about the upcoming scans!

And Kuji, that ornament is cute as can be! Love it.

Kitten I can’t for the life of me figure out the angle and what the pic is of. Looks like a mushroom to me lol. Good on you for staying team yellow...major restraint!

Kitten glad the tech didn't spill the beans!!! But I too have no idea what the pic is off lol! But it's lovely regardless!

Haha, I should have explained! Other people's ultrasounds are always mysterious. It's half the face! (There's tiny text in the corner: NOSE/LIPS.) In the midst of all the cross-sections and bones of the rest of the scan (here are the kidneys, here's the stomach, here's the spine, here's an arm bone), it was kind of startling to be like "oh my goodness there's half a face. Oh my goodness that's our kid's face."

I have a similar picture of my DS face at 36 weeks Kitten. I knew what it was, but I think unless you've seen a face scan before they look crazy. Took me ages to figure out mine haha

Ahh I'm so excited about the upcoming scans!

And Kuji, that ornament is cute as can be! Love it.

Kitten I can’t for the life of me figure out the angle and what the pic is of. Looks like a mushroom to me lol. Good on you for staying team yellow...major restraint!

Haha, I should have explained! Other people's ultrasounds are always mysterious. It's half the face! (There's tiny text in the corner: NOSE/LIPS.) In the midst of all the cross-sections and bones of the rest of the scan (here are the kidneys, here's the stomach, here's the spine, here's an arm bone), it was kind of startling to be like "oh my goodness there's half a face. Oh my goodness that's our kid's face."

I totally see it now! Lol

GL on your scan Viera! Let us know if everything looks ok!

Tuesday at 2:15 can't come quick enough for me!!

Hope you all had a great weekend.

Good luck viera!!!! Be thinking of you.

Good luck for tomorrow reiko!

Happy 19 weeks broken!
Happy 20 weeks reiko!

I have a horrible sore throat and cough at the moment so feeling crappy! Kids break up Wednesday so ok be glad if that no more 3 x a day school runs for 2 weeks!

Happy new weeks ladies!

Viera can’t wait to hear about your scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->