May Marvels 2018

No dramatic girl, rofl! We want a boy so here's hoping he's just shy. :)

I want to steam that envelope open so badly, but I would never betray hubby's trust; this was his idea....arg....3 days!

Well ladies!!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I’m getting my GIRL!!!! So excited and over the moon right now. Tomorrow I’m gonna go buy some baby clothes!

Another girl? We need the first page updated to get the running tally.....ack, I really have some odds to beat, rofl.

Well I had my U/S earlier and just got the call from the MW stating everything is normal. I am SOOO relieved!! I am going to try and enjoy the rest of this pregnancy and not stress.

Whee! So glad to hear this!

Gender envelope sitting in my stocking taunting me, arg...
Here's my little Nerdlette. It kept turning its back and keeping hand over eyes...oh, woe is me in utero...lol...then flopped on face and refused anymore pics, just like at the 12-week scan.

What a cutie pie. Ours is also an absolute back-turner once they get going with an ultrasound...I can't imagine what a weird experience that must be from that perspective!

Thanks Reiko! Feeling somewhat at ease. We don’t have a name picked, DH has been hesitant to discuss much as fear sits pretty deep within both of us. I think now we can move on and really get excited for this little girl.
Chel-you have amazing strength to let that sit there for 4 days! I wouldn’t be able to but then what a great Christmas gift. Love the 3D pics! I was hoping to get ours in 3D but was so nervous and preoccupied I forgot to ask and the tech didn’t offer.
Here’s a (not so great) pic of ours:

Not so great pic is better than nothing! I'm so excited for you!

Called my midwife since I hadn't heard from them, just to double check... everything on our anatomy scan looked perfect. Nothing out of the ordinary or flagged.

I feel so ecstatic!!

Ready let us know some of the names on your list once you start thinking them up!

And Chel-- I totally suggested waiting for Christmas and was pretty serious about it. We opened the envelope in the van in the parking lot right after the ultrasound lol!! Absolutely no patience here! I think you will get your boy... we can't ALL have girls!

And congrats Mrs on team pink!! Wahoo!!

That's great news Reiko!

I found out my dads middle name is a first name we were considering. I was going to give BoyNev 2 middle names (DHs grandad and my dad) but now I'm wondering to give him my dads middle name as a first name and just DHs grandad as a middle.
So he only has a first and a middle name yknow. Like my DS1 has.

I have no idea. Boy names are hard y'all.

Congratulations Mrs!!! So pleased for you!!!!

When naming our boy it was so hard!!! He has 2 middle names as I knew he would be the first and last boy we would have lol he has my dads and dh grandads names as middle names.
Naming girls I think is a lot easier!! Thankfully lol.
Happy 19 weeks to me!!!

And Chel-- I totally suggested waiting for Christmas and was pretty serious about it. We opened the envelope in the van in the parking lot right after the ultrasound lol!! Absolutely no patience here! I think you will get your boy... we can't ALL have girls!

I really wanted to but hubs is staying strong, darn him.
Yes! Blue must appear, and I volunteer as tribute!

I'm having what my mom calls a "crash and burn" day. Wake normally, then fall right back to sleep around 9 and sleep most of the day. Just woke at noon! I'm so tired during the week and I think my body tries to catch up.
Of course now I'm groggy and have a headache. Have my bestie's Christmas party tonight too...

Well ladies!!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I’m getting my GIRL!!!! So excited and over the moon right now. Tomorrow I’m gonna go buy some baby clothes!

Congratulations! I know exactly how you feel! I'm so excited to finally be getting a girl! I went out and did some shopping for little girl clothes that I've been eyeing

Happy 19 weeks Ricschick. We are really struggling. My hormones aren't helping. It's just making me and DH fight. :/

Awful at comming on here and some if you might already know from favebook but I'm also getting a little GIRL! Can not wait so excited! Xx

Broken oh no sorry you guys arnt getting along! Those dam hormones!! I was like that Saturday that pretty much everything that came out of my mouth was negative and I didn't feel well so dh got annoyed with me but he was quite patient up to a point lol.
Hopefully you guys will have a better day today. Xx

Happy Christmas Eve guys!!!! Cooking our enormous turkey today the thing weighs 10kg!!! 🙄😳😳😳 of course dh bought it I'd of bought a crown 🙄 Lol. Just hope it fits in the oven!! Lol.

We're okay now. We just stopped talking about it cos it just turns into a fight. I'm flipping over these hormones now. And I know it's going to get worse. Not looking forward to crying about food :haha:

I've got a massive joint of beef in the oven and a gammon joint in the slow cooker. Turkey gets cooked later. My DH picked a massive one too and there's onto 3 of us haha!

Happy Christmas Eve ladies!

Yep it's now in the oven! Fit just about lol!! Fx it will be nice a juicy as I've put stock in the tray. We have beef too for tomorrow and then triple smoked pork for Boxing Day/rest of the week.

I've done a gammon joint slow cooked in apple juice, a massive joint of beef and turkey is currently in the oven. Nothing else to cook now.
Well... maybe

Got the best Christmas wish, my DH has been given the day off tomorrow. I'm so flipping happy!!! Christmas can actual happen on Christmas now.

Another girl, aaahh!

Enjoyed friend's party last night longer than expected.
Had church this morning and heading to my parents soon.

Then when I wake up.....gender! I had a dream I peeked and it was a boy, rofl!! *crossing fingers*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->