May Marvels 2018

He's a residential support worker for adults with learning disabilities and mental health problems. Wow that's a mouthful haha. So obvs it's 24/365. I'm still so happy he's actually here for Christmas. Our last as 3.

Eeeek! Chel! Just one more sleep to go.

Merry Christmas everyone!! Your meals sound delicious!! We have in laws family dinner tomorrow and my family Boxing Day. My mom always makes the same delicious meal but MiL likes to mix it up so we'll see how it turns out this year XD. Announcing gender to the family at both gatherings. Although DH let it slip to my parents already... i think they were disappointed they won't get the big announcement instead of him accidentally calling her "she". Honestly he let our name slip last time around, he's clueless sometimes!!

Of course my cold was *almost* gone... then it turned into a full blown sinus infection. I'm pretty sure I will need antibiotics but not going to the ER over Christmas so will have to wait out the weekend in agony waiting for my GP office to open :/.

Great news Broken! It’s so nice to all be together.

Ladies that are cooking it all sounds delish! I’m lucky to just show up and eat lol. I bring a dish to my moms but that’s it. We start our festivities tonight followed by a couple more days of gifts and food.
Dd gave me her cold so feeling a little rough but trying to suck it up and enjoy the holidays.
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all are surrounded by family and love.

Reiko-sorry about the sinus infection! That sounds awful.

Sasha-congrats on the girl!! Can’t believe how many girls we have in this group.

I’m super happy because I just got my GD test results back and I’m in the clear for now! I know I could still get it later, but nice to not have to worry about it for the next couple months. One concern tho is that my ultrasound showed I have a low lying placenta. Its not to the point that its a previa, but I’ll have to get another ultrasound at 32 wks to check on it.

Merry Christmas ladies! Have a wonderful day, may the wine (haha we wish) be plentiful and the families be sane. ❤️

MERRY CHRISTmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got my boy!!!!

Attachments

• It's a Boy! Cmas 2017.jpg
    It's a Boy! Cmas 2017.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 13
Awww Cheluzal! You look wonderful!! Congratulations, you deserve it!

Congratulations chel! Welcome to team blue!

Happy 21 weeks to me! Baby boy is the size of a baby boy choy? What's with the strange vegetables on ovia?

Happy 21 weeks Chibi! I want to know why it's a pomegranate on here, when we had that weeks ago on Ovia. How big are these babies really!

Happy 21 weeks Chibi! I want to know why it's a pomegranate on here, when we had that weeks ago on Ovia. How big are these babies really!

No idea, haha. Doctor said at the 20-week-scan last week that baby boy measured right on track. First stretchmarks have (re-)appeared as well. *sigh*

*touch wood* I haven't got any yet. But I got soooooo many with DS I think there's any untouched skin to actually get any more. Depressing really. *sigh*

Congrats Chel!
Ladies babies are approx 10” long from head to toe around 20 weeks. I’ve never seen a 10” long pomegranate but I have a banana.

Yeah, one app told me zucchini while another tomato....all I know is my boy (teehee) is almost a pound and right where he needs to be, percentile-wise.

Isn't it crazy it takes nearly half the pregnancy for baby to get to a pound and then the rest of it they shoot up another 5-6lbs (on average). It seems to go so slow for so long then absolutely speed for the rest.

Isn't it crazy it takes nearly half the pregnancy for baby to get to a pound and then the rest of it they shoot up another 5-6lbs (on average). It seems to go so slow for so long then absolutely speed for the rest.

I was thinking that. I was 6 pounds even and I'm praying my son isn't too big...I'm a tiny girl! Don't need a huge kid breaking me in half.

I'm sure you will be absolutely fine Chel! The docs will keep an eye on you to make sure baby doesn't get too big.

My son was 8lbs and they say subsequent babies are usually bigger each time so I'm hoping this little boy stays in the 8lb bracket too. I'm a bigger girl in both height and weight and was so flipping massively with my son. Don't really want it any worse this time haha.

Oh I hope I don't have a bigger baby this time, my last 2 babies were 9lb 1!

Has anyone got/had in the past pregnancy induced carpal tunnel syndrome? I'm like 99% sure that's what I've got right now and I am in so much pain!! It's literally from my shoulder to my fingers, sometimes my shoulder blade too and it hurts!! My right wrist is swollen compared to my left and I just want to chop my arm off. My elbow joint hurts and the pain is just constant, nothing I do eases it at all.

My left arm isn't as bad, but my elbow joint is sore and I'm getting some of the same pains, just less severe.

I've ordered some wrist splints and I'm going to get in to see my gp after new yr but does anyone have an tips or advice or anything that might reduce the pain? I've never had this before and it's making me so miserable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->