May Marvels 2018

A Happy and Healthy New Year 2018 to you ladies! We get to meet our babies his year!!!

Happy New Year's, everyone! Our big plans for the night involve our usual NYE bath (a Japanese tradition adopted from my brother, who lives there) and I can't wait. Strange that this is our little family's last year without a kid in the house!!

So I laid on my tummy last night in bed (trying to get as much tummy time in now cos I know it's gone soon haha) and finally felt some really strong kicks! It's the first time I can hand on heart say that was baby. It was lovely. I wish I could have shared it with DH, I'm impatient for him to finally feel his son wriggle.

Soon! My husband's been listening to my belly since way before it made ANY sense to do so, but he now catches some things that I don't (and vice versa). It's amazing how different perspectives give us different ways to connect with these little ones. I'm rooting for your little dude to keep working those muscles!

Over here...hello from team Are You Kidding With This Headache I've Had It For Most Of Several Days Now. It is chipping away at my sanity BUT other than that I'm starting to feel much less sick. So. Half-win.

Headaches suck. I had a 3-mong long migraine....no really. It came last December and stayed every day until early March. It would vary in degree and MRI showed nothing, but it made me a zombie. I'd come home and collapse and have no energy....it got to me and made me nauseous, but eventually it worked its way out. I theorize mold from a new room I was in. Had district come and test and of course nothing wrong (like they'd ever admit mold in a school) but I refuse to walk in that room anymore. My building is 62 years old with no upgrades....

:shock:

New nightmare!

Speaking of laundry: hubs and I do our own and mine was backed up over 3 months. When I needed underwear I put them in his basket, lol, but I was sick and not really wearing mine. I finally got caught up a few days ago. I wear dresses daily and luckily have 98 so I never ran out!

Okay okay I have to know...actually 98 or figurative 98?

Hope everyone had a nice evening!! We watched Harry Potter the last one and ate Chinese lol. Said happy new year then went to bed. 😆

Scan tomorrow!!! I'm excited!
What do you think of the name Billie violet for a our girl?

I support your choices Ricschick. We watched Jack Whitehall then went to bed haha.

I think that's a lovely name. It goes with your other children's names too. Good choice!

Happy New Year ladies! We had a pretty quiet night. I slept from 9-10:30 but then woke to ring in the new year with the fam! Lol
Today is dd birthday so we have people coming over for cake and presents but the rest of the week will be to relax.
Ricschick I really like the name!

Wow a New Yrs Day baby Ready! My DH was born on Christmas Day.

Is anyone else over the Christmas break from school yet. My DS is climbing the walls with boredom and I'm so ready for back to school haha.

Literally! Hubs made me count them one day, lol. I don't spent a lot and some I have had for over 10 years and they look great. I love dresses; so much easier to toss and go...and very feminine and professional.

I can go months before duplicating, too, lol!

Wow a New Yrs Day baby Ready! My DH was born on Christmas Day.

Is anyone else over the Christmas break from school yet. My DS is climbing the walls with boredom and I'm so ready for back to school haha.

NOoooooo!! I'm not ready to go back to work, rofl!
We return next Tuesday, the 9th. Halfway over.
Yes, I'm a bit bored but I have been lying around sick so long I just want to lie around well for a bit longer! Taking naps and reading books.

Hubs and I are going crib shopping and might register today.

Thanks girls it's definitely a top contender!
I could go a few more days without the school run if I'm honest lol 2 of mine go back Wednesday the others on Monday.

Happy New Year everyone!

We've started today with the sickness/stomach bug moving onto me and my daughter now urgh...I don't think I can remember anytime where we have been getting so many bugs for months on end!

My daughter goes back to school next Tuesday but I love having the kids home together so I'm happy for the time...although better when they aren't ill so we can go and do stuff!

Oh lord I don't want the school runs back. Just the peace. Even if only for a day haha. My DH works silly hours so I spend a lot of days on my own. It's exhausting. But I will miss him when he goes back.

Happy New Year lovelies! Hope you are all feeling good. It is nice to see us anterior placenta squad getting our little movements :)

My little one is a rummager, it felt like someone clicking their fingers inside my pelvis before, most odd. Nice to feel her but still weird!!!

We have a first name but the middle name may take longer :)

I actually saw her kick earlier so that was lovely!! Quite high up too!!

Well, no crib today. I want black and no one had it nearby. Guess we'll order off Amazon.
We did register at Target (and Amazon) so that was fun.

It's cold (for Florida) and rainy and I'm back in PJs. It's snuggle/read/bath weather, not run around town weather.

Broken I’m ready for the kids to go back! I have these great notions of having the time off with them and then start driving me nuts!! Lol. I love not having the schedule of school but they start arguing or getting miserable and I’m done.

22 weeks pregnant today! How time flies. Baby boy is the size of a corn on the cob?

My bump is becoming quite massive...I've had comments already. Bending over is becoming a bit of a chore, haha.

Literally! Hubs made me count them one day, lol. I don't spent a lot and some I have had for over 10 years and they look great. I love dresses; so much easier to toss and go...and very feminine and professional.

I can go months before duplicating, too, lol!

This is amazing. (I would love to have a library of dresses, but that's a recent development, and I'd have nowhere to put them in our cool old house.) Thank you for indulging my curiosity!

Gosh, actually that reminds me...my mom used to teach, and their department would occasionally do a "dress like X teacher in this department" day (or Khaki Thursday, which I think started on a lark).

One woman always wore stripes, so when they did "dress like R" everyone wore stripes. And one man literally wore a different interesting tie every day, so they actually collaborated with his wife to borrow some of his zillion ties, and one day everyone wore one of them.

Never underestimate the creativity of mischievous nerds.

Happy 22 weeks Chibi!

We finally picked a flipping name. What do you ladies think of Ryan James?

This is amazing. (I would love to have a library of dresses, but that's a recent development, and I'd have nowhere to put them in our cool old house.) Thank you for indulging my curiosity!

Gosh, actually that reminds me...my mom used to teach, and their department would occasionally do a "dress like X teacher in this department" day (or Khaki Thursday, which I think started on a lark).

One woman always wore stripes, so when they did "dress like R" everyone wore stripes. And one man literally wore a different interesting tie every day, so they actually collaborated with his wife to borrow some of his zillion ties, and one day everyone wore one of them.

Never underestimate the creativity of mischievous nerds.

I started years ago and buy no more than 5-10 a year. I just keep them forever. I have the entire master walk-in closet and hubs has to take the smaller closet in the guest/nursery, lol. Although his thick suits are in the office (used only by me, arg).

That's cool about the teacher. We did that one year and one of my gifted 8th grade MALES dressed like me: blonde wig, long dress, rofl!! Hysterical. I have a picture somewhere...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->