May Marvels 2018

School started back up for my oldest today. I am not ready for this again! Let me sleep XD The 2 minute walk there gave me a side cramp. Ugh.

2 of mine start back tomorrow! Not looking forward to Monday as I'm back to 3 a day school runs!! Knackered just thinking about it!!!

Had our scan today all went great! She's still a she! And measuring perfect! IMG_7343.jpg

IMG_7344.jpg

We done go back until Monday thankfully. Can't believe how early some of you go back. Heck! It's only just New Year.

Lovely scan Ricschick. Glad she's still a she haha

Love the name broken!! Way to go choosing one!

James was our middle name for a boy too. And Ryan is so nice, you almost don't hear of any little ones with that name anymore but I grew up with lots!

Aww thank you Reiko. Ryan was popular when I was younger too. We're mostly just happy to finally have a name lol.

Happy 22 weeks Chibi!

We finally picked a flipping name. What do you ladies think of Ryan James?

That's an absolutely lovely name Broken! Friends of ours just named their little boy Ryan. Love the meaning and James flows really well with it.

Yay to good names! (I'm so impressed with those of you who've actually managed to pick something already!) Ryan James is lovely.

ricschick, what a sweet pair of pictures! All curled up like a little kitten in that second one. <3

Anterior placenta crew! (And everyone else ofc)
I finally felt some kicks laid on my back last night. Some of them I even felt from the outside ^_^
It was like midnight so hubs was fast asleep and missed it, but I finally feel like there's a baby in there hahah

Broken love the name!!! Yay for kicks! I'm feeling her more now too! Luckily my anterior placenta isn't too low so that's good! And baby is breech at the moment.

Happy 22 weeks kitten!!

I have no idea where my placenta is at all. The kicks I'm feeling are low down but very clear. I'm just relieved I can actually feel them now. I've been getting more and more worried.

Lovely name Broken and yay for feeling baby! I still haven&#8217;t had dh feel baby. Whenever I put my hand on my belly when she&#8217;s moving she stops lol.

Ricschick those are beautiful pics!

Ready our baby is the same. Always stops for daddy's hand. My other girls were like that too lol. But last night he felt some little kicks for the first time :)

Taking my 2 hr glucose test tomorrow -- early because I've had some high sugars on random testing. Hopefully I don't feel too yucky! But I know I won't pass so getting ready to start with the low carb blood sugar testing life again! Haha I specifically booked it for after Christmas XD
Cheeky!!

Good luck Reiko! I've got mine on the 31st. I'm planning to get some of this Christmas weight shifted by then.

Omigosh, my boy freezes up when hubs puts his hand on my belly, too! Why is that? Hubby jokingly calls him a jerk but I say he knows it's a warm, big strong safe hand to cuddle in, just like after birth.

BRRRR! I know in Florida I'm probably the warmest in this group, but 30's tonight is freaking cold for us! Haven't left flannel PJs in days...hubs insists I bathe/shower today, lol.

Back to work on Tuesday...bleh.

I've been able to feel her kick from the outside for about a week now, and she still refuses to kick hubby! She will be kicking up a storm, and the instant he puts his hand on my belly she stops.

I've been able to feel her kick from the outside for about a week now, and she still refuses to kick hubby! She will be kicking up a storm, and the instant he puts his hand on my belly she stops.

That's exactly what happens to us, rofl! Little stinkers.

Fell down the last couple stairs in front of my office building this evening. Scared the bejeezus out of myself but got away with a few bruises and scrapes. Baby boy and placenta are totally fine (went to check right away as I fell partially on my belly); in fact baby boy slept through it all which didn't make me feel any better as I would have appreciated a kick or two (like right now) to know everything's OK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->