May Marvels 2018

Super scary. Glad all is well. The body is amazing, eh? Especially at protecting the little ones.

Biggest thing on my list today is a bath! Hubs said I stink. :nope:
It got down to 30's last night (yeah yeah, I know) but that's cold to my thin Florida blood.
It snowed in north Florida but not near me. BOO. I want to experience snow falling on me one day!

Aw Chib I'm so sorry you fell. My SIL had that with her first pregnancy and it is frightening. But our bodies are very good at protecting baby. I'm glad everything is ok. When's your next dr/mw app?

Just chugged my 400ml of orange sugar juice for my glucose test. Breakfast of champions lol XD. Going to sit and read a book for 2 hrs and pray I don't get too ill from it!!

Glad all was ok chi!! Hope your not too sore!!
Reiko how's it going? I'm dreading mine as when I drink a lot of fluid on an empty stomach it makes me feel sick!
Think I'm starting to woddle a bit lol and I'm getting sore by the end of the day! And keep getting a pain in my side. But good excuse to sit!!

Glad you're ok chibi and no harm to baby. I fainted (had no idea how I landed) when I was 25/26 weeks pregnant with my son and all was ok, I popped to the midwife to double check.

I've been reading all the posts and have now completely muddled who has done what while I am writing my reply lol!

Good luck to all going for GD tests.

I have my 20 week scan tomorrow...I want to be excited but am nervous! I think we will find out the sex, didn't with our previous 2 but this one is the last and have given in to my OH this time!

Good luck to anyone else having scans soon 😁

Well the test went ok. I really didn't feel bad at all in the 2 hrs I was there. But when I picked up my kids and got home my blood sugar just dropped and I felt like I was going to pass out and throw up. So I had to shove carbs into my body and put on paw patrol while I napped it off on the couch.

And I got my results online = yup I have gestational diabetes again for a 3rd time! I knew I did (I asked to be tested early for that reason), but there's always a tiny bit of hope I passed the test lol. Low carb lifestyle here I come!

I'm glad I didn't feel ill for the 2 hrs sat there though, just read my book. It is pretty awful to chug that stuff on an empty stomach. GL to those who have to do it in the coming weeks xx

Eek, Chibi! Glad you're both alright; nothing like the scare of a fall. Our 8-months-pregnant friend had the baby gate up recently (for a visiting friend's toddler) and referred to it as the "doorway trip bar;" she took a nasty tumble over it, but everything was fine there, too. Hooray for all the ways the little ones get protected. Whew.

Reiko, hoping everything went nice and boring with your orange drink! Although I know you said it's probably just when you buckle down and get serious about food again!

yazzy good luck with the scan tomorrow! Any hunches on sex?

Good luck today yazzy!!

Oh bummer reiko !! What things do you have to change now? Will you have to take meds?

I feel so tired today!!! I’ve had to nap the last couple of days I’m just so tired!! And I over slept today but thankfully got them to school on time!

Thank you ladies. Baby boy and I are totally fine. The one upper arm is giving me some trouble as I have a stair-shaped bruise there. >.>

Reiko, my next regular appointment is on the 21st but I went in to see the doctor that same evening to be safe.

My big boy will be 3 years old next week! I ordered cupcakes for his kindergarten class and a cake for the family celebration. Both pirate-themed this year. :) :) :)

I'm glad I didn't feel ill for the 2 hrs sat there though, just read my book. It is pretty awful to chug that stuff on an empty stomach. GL to those who have to do it in the coming weeks xx

Bummer about the GD. I had mine and I had to sit for 3 hours, not 2! I pushed it back 2 times due to nausea, but I got through it.
Because I'm 40 I have to do it again in a month or so...probably to fail the 1 hour and do the 3 hour again. Hope I pass it-again.
---
Getting hair done today so I can feel pretty again. Been pretty slobby this break. Now that I'm not as sick, I need to start cleaning. Poor hubs has done it all and I think he's feeling like my maid, ha.

Scan went well! My hunch turned correct....we are team Pink!! My OH was shocked, he honestly thought baby was going to be a boy. I didn't have a preference, I was just glad everything was looking ok.

Chibi I hope your little boy enjoys his birthday 😊

Reiko sorry to hear you have gd again, I hope it is easy to manage.

Welcome to team pink yazzy!!! Congratulations!! 💗💗

Chel...I can't believe how many pinks are in this group!

Rics...thank you! I'm feeling pretty excited now.

Hi everyone :)
im due in may with baby #2! My son was born feb 4th, 2016.
We are welcoming our second boy!
im almost 23 weeks now! Looking forward to the journey with all of you :)

Hi everyone :)
im due in may with baby #2! My son was born feb 4th, 2016.
We are welcoming our second boy!
im almost 23 weeks now! Looking forward to the journey with all of you :)

Welcome. We need more boys! Not sure how much you've read, but there are sooo many girls here and only a couple boys, lol. Thanks for helping even out the ratio. :p

Welcome Amanda! We certainly do need more boys. I think there's only 3 of us haha. Congratulations on your pregnancy and your team blue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->