May Marvels 2018

Welcome Amanda!! Congrats on your boy!! I have 2 girls and having a sibling of the same gender makes things a lot easier lol!! And pretty much the same age gap, it's a very nice gap!!

I'll be at the hospital Reiko. Not sure if it'll be a midwife led birth centre or a main hospital yet. But hospital. Hubs is not down with a home birth. What about you?

We will be at the hospital on the consult led ward as this is baby no6 do they need everyone nearby just incase I should bleed heavily! But will just be the midwife in the room as normal.

Anyone getting out of breathe quite easily? I’m getting so big and walking up stairs is tiring!!

We will be at the hospital on the consult led ward as this is baby no6 do they need everyone nearby just incase I should bleed heavily! But will just be the midwife in the room as normal.

Anyone getting out of breathe quite easily? I’m getting so big and walking up stairs is tiring!!

I'll be at hospital also as mid-wife led care is not available here.

Oh yes to the breathlessness! It has let up somehow in the last few weeks though.

I am not 100% sure that's what they are but thinking I am experiencing Braxton Hicks, at least last night. I cannot remember ever having them with my son. Also, baby boy is basically doing handsprings on my cervix at times (or so it feels).

I’ll be at home. Due to my age we will start natural induction techniques at 38 weeks to prevent going to the hospital or care being transferred from the MW. I absolutely want nothing to do with the hospital or the OB’s (I’ve had some bad experiences with ds and my losses).
Ric-I’ve been breathless for weeks!

I should clarify like Ricschick I will only have the midwife in the room if I go to big hosp as well. It's just a bigger hosp with docs around if needed yknow.

I'm getting a bit breathless too.

Also ladies... did the sex last night!! All fine, no bleeding. It was very spontaneous and actually quite uncomfortable ��. My bump got in the way a bit so it might be time to get creative haha. Anyway my 4 month dry spell is over for now :haha:

Also ladies... did the sex last night!! All fine, no bleeding. It was very spontaneous and actually quite uncomfortable ��. My bump got in the way a bit so it might be time to get creative haha. Anyway my 4 month dry spell is over for now :haha:

My 3.5 month dry spell continues, rofl! After being sick, now I'm just so blah and gross feeling. I still gag just brushing teeth and can't even kiss my hubby properly.
He's being a gem and I'm...taking care of him...but I'd love to try it again soon. We shall see.

My 3.5 month dry spell continues, rofl! After being sick, now I'm just so blah and gross feeling. I still gag just brushing teeth and can't even kiss my hubby properly.
He's being a gem and I'm...taking care of him...but I'd love to try it again soon. We shall see.

I was expecting it it be a bit sore cos it's been so long. But it was actually quite uncomfortable. Like it just didn't feel right in there. The earth didn't move that's for certain :haha: but it was lovely to just be intimate with him again. The other stuff just isn't the same.

Ready we will be at home too! Unless I have to go on insulin and transfer out of midwife care. We had a quick labour with our 2nd (well and our first relatively too) so mw recommended a hb this time. Whatever happens I hope I can stay with the mw, their aftercare is a million times better than OB care here. I do need to register at the hospital though in case things aren't going well at home. But we're guessing this labour will be about 45 mins total (you can't really predict of course) but if it is we won't have time to get there. Last one was 90 mins from first inkling of labour to baby out.

Ricschick I am so breathless! When I'm doing consults with clients for their massages I'm getting breathless just explaining things to them!!

Broken I'm sorry the dry spell ended in a less than pleasant way! There is some working around the bump to do, I don't want to get graphic here but we've tried some weird things trying to make t work with the bump Lol!!! Unfortunately we've been sick for weeks so I'm putting my DH off when I don't really want to, I'm so tired from being up all hours with sick kids and I'd rather not give it to him too, the man flu is real lol.

Broken glad your dry spell is over hopefully you can find a position that’s comfortable! 😉

I am so hungry!! 😱 especially around late afternoon evening!!

Hi all,

Haven't checked in for awhile. We'll be having baby in the hospital. I did my all- natural birth in the hospital last time and everyone respected my wishes, so I was happy with that. A midwife at a birth center would be cool, but I'm pretty sure if you even have a history of gestational diabetes they won't accept you around here.

As far as sex goes, this pregnancy has left me with ZERO interest for it. The only time I'm into it is when I'm asleep and dreaming, haha. There are some nights I'll have multiple orgasms a night from dreams. Sometimes I'll even wake up having an orgasm and I don't even really know why, lol. So that's been pretty cool. But when I'm awake I think I'm just so tired and poopie feeling at times, I'm just not into it.

Sorry some people are still feeling icky. I feel like with pregnancy I'm never 100% well. If I'm not nauseous and vomiting, I still will have a yucky stomach a lot. I went a week without vomiting up until yesterday, then threw up twice!! This pregnancy keeps tricking me; right when I think morning sickness is over it attacks again. Nausea is overall MUCH better though and many days it's almost nonexistant; I'm doing stuff around the house regularly and not having to lay down all the time. I'm leaving for Colorado on Wednesday to visit a friend for three nights; my last girl's trip for probably a really long time! It will be nice to get away; we're going to a spa in the mountains and getting massages and pedicures.

Oooo your trip sounds lovely mrsstrezy. I hope you have a great time.

Back to school for us today. School run kicked my butt. I spent most of the day asleep.

Happy 22 weeks to my 14th buddies!

Funny how dreams can seem so real huh Mrs!! But a great bonus! 😉 I wouldn’t say I’m disinterested it’s just having the bloody energy!! Orgasms are more intense when pregnant tho so that’s great!!
Your break sounds heavenly I’d love to go to a spa!! Never been.

I’m so tired today just feel so worn out! I slept horribly last night just kept waking up felt like I hadn’t been to sleep! Weird!

Broken had my first 3 a day school run today too! Exhausting!

Mrsstrezy I totally had the sleep orgasms in my first tri and early second tri... I would wake up feeling guilty like I deprived my DH of something, lol!! Lord knows he's had way more than me in his lifetime so I really shouldn't have lol XD

That trip sounds AMAZING, I would love to do a spa day with some girlfriends. So expensive tho, and we are saving up for a vacation at then end of this year... but I'm tempted to find room in the budget for a facial and pedi a few weeks before I'm due.

Broken sorry the school run tired you out!! Good that you could rest. SPD is still really bad?

My kids are sick, my littlest has had a fever on and off for 4 days, I hate taking them to the dr since they always just tell us to take fever meds and drink fluids (basically no help at all since I know that already, and then we have to wait in the waiting room forever just to see a Dr), so we are riding it out at home. So I haven't slept well in a while... plus peeing at night is getting annoying and I'm having a hard time getting comfy with my belly. Maybe time to add another pillow to the bed lol. But anyways, ricschick I'm definitely tired too!

Less than 4 months till May mamas!! Wahoo!!

School (work) resumes tomorrow. Today is errand day since hubs is off on Mondays.
3.5 hours at DMV without food....gah....so uncool. That place just sucks.

I'm pooped and want to nap but we still have things to do. My last day. I wanted to return to work after being sick, now having 2 weeks off I want to just stay home and chill!

It's still the hips giving me the most issues Reiko. I'm not sure if it's getting worse or if it's just because I haven't done the run for 2 weeks.

Ofc wearing my new Supernatural boots and starting to break them in probably didn't help :haha: my feet are a mess but they are soooooo beautiful.

Seems like everyone is starting to get the the exhausted stage now. Not much longer ladies. Only 4 months and we will have them muggles to snuggle at last ^_^

Also planning to birth at home here! We have a hospital super nearby, but if a transfer becomes necessary we have to go to one across town...but the good bit is that one of our midwives is a CNM there, so we'd have excellent continuity there.

Broken, hooray for the return of sex, and boo for it being bleh! That's not even a sentence. You know what I mean.

I have been surprised at how ambivalent we've both been about sex...when it happens, it's nice, when it doesn't, also fine. We were like rabbits at the beginning, though. But now there's this bump getting in the way...and all the ways of working around that are frustrating in some way. Oh well!

mrsstrezy, that sounds like such a lovely treat! And what a good idea to take some time away before things get wilder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->