May Marvels 2018

I plan on having this baby in hospital, our midwives are pushing more for homebirths but even when in hospital everything is very much hands off. They don't really interfere unless you ask or they need to. At home my other kids would want to be with me...I can't even have a wee on my own lol 😂😂

I'm definitely more breathless now, actually have been for a while.

First school run tomorrow, it's going to be a shock getting up and ready!

Happy 23 weeks to me! :) Baby is the size of a bunch of grapes according to ovia.

Feeling strong movements all the time now and have finally written to my supervisor when I want to take my maternity leave (you get 90 days here).

Popping in for my monthly check in (sorry I'm so rubbish!!!)
How is everyone?
Can't believe its 2018 already.

I am also in the Anterior Placenta group - didn't realise it was so common! Feeling very active kicks in the mornings, mainly when I am laying on my back though, he is probably squashed and not happy about it!

We have two first names we like, but baby boy's middle name will def be 'Walter' after my granddad, means so much to me as baby won't be having my surname.

I will def be birthing at the hospital, just trying to make my mind up RE Waterbirth or Epidural xx

Happy ‘new’ week ladies!
How are the Ant placenta ladies doing with movement? I have (most) days that I feel reg movement and can feel it on the outside but then I have days where baby girl has turned and movements are super muted. I had one of these the other day and was having a bit of a panic attack.
I’m starting to get the whole nesting thing going on. I’ve been super productive sorting my house out and organizing the crap out of things. Lol

Happy 23 weeks Chibi!

I'm getting some strong movements now Ready. Mostly down low still but I can feel them from the outside (apparently hubs has no nerves in his hands since he hasn't felt anything *eyeroll*)

It's been quiet yesterday and today and I'm trying not to panic but low key am. I'm sure this boy has just rolled over though.

glad to help with the ratio ;) aha

We will be doing our second hospital birth! We had a lovely experience the first time :)

RnW I too am feeling baby girl more now and from the outside, dh felt it last night too 🙂 I can feel her up the top one minute and at the bottom the next! She’s very active in there!
Geebug lovely that you can have his name! All mine have family members names for middle names too.

Ofc wearing my new Supernatural boots and starting to break them in probably didn't help :haha: my feet are a mess but they are soooooo beautiful.
Supernatural, as in the show??! I love that show and got my hubs addicted.

Also, is your REV in your name a tribute to A7X??

Ofc wearing my new Supernatural boots and starting to break them in probably didn't help :haha: my feet are a mess but they are soooooo beautiful.
Supernatural, as in the show??! I love that show and got my hubs addicted.

Also, is your REV in your name a tribute to A7X??

Yep and yep! My friend put me on to Supernatural and I ended up buying all the dvds (it's not on Netflix here boooo) and I just fell in love with it.

A7X were one of my fav bands when I was younger. I have a tattoo for the Rev as well. Giant nerd here haha.

Yep and yep! My friend put me on to Supernatural and I ended up buying all the dvds (it's not on Netflix here boooo) and I just fell in love with it.

A7X were one of my fav bands when I was younger. I have a tattoo for the Rev as well. Giant nerd here haha.

Awesome!
I loved SPN and got hubby hooked and we had to go through every frakking season before we could resume this one, rofl. That was most of our last summer/fall.

He's not into A7X. Too hard for him. I love their middle stuff (not first album, not latest). I Pandora the station when hubs is away, lol.

Awesome!
I loved SPN and got hubby hooked and we had to go through every frakking season before we could resume this one, rofl. That was most of our last summer/fall.

He's not into A7X. Too hard for him. I love their middle stuff (not first album, not latest). I Pandora the station when hubs is away, lol.

I'm currently on s10. S13 hasn't aired over here yet so I'm trying to catch up before it does haha. I've tried to get hubs into it but he doesn't trust my taste, even though he's enjoyed everything he's actually watched haha.

My hub is not into metal at all. He's a pop/chart music fan. I managed to convert him to some pop punk stuff (I took him to a Bowling for Soup gig and he had a blast) but anything heavier and he's out. He tolerates me playing my music though, mostly cos he's not a giant music fan anyway and I think he just blocks it out tbf.

I have no idea what you 2 are talking about lol!!!! 😂😂

Same here, haha.

Does anyone have the same cravings for pizza and pasta at the moment? I had pasta for lunch two (or was it three?) times in a row this week and really really want to eat the pepperoni pizza with olives from this one specific restaurant.

I’m with you ladies...no clue lol.

I’m eating all things crap! I’m usually super conscious in pg to eat pretty healthy but with being so sick at the beginning carbs are all I’ve craved and veg has just sounded disgusting. I’m forcing myself to eat them now but it’s a struggle and normally I love veg. Hopefully this baby isn’t a crap craver lol.

Sorry ladies!

I'm craving carbs too. I'm trying to get in plenty of fruit and stuff but carbs are all I want right now.

I've heard of Supernatural (it's filmed where I live) but not of the band, that seems like a bit of an obscure thing to find someone to connect with on your birth board... small world and seems very cool to me :D

Can't eat too many carbs over here anymore! I find I really want juice tbh but of course that's the worst thing for blood sugar!

Anyone feeling a lot of pressure in their pelvic floor? I felt it at 16 weeks with my 2nd and mw said it was normal, was glad not to feel it until now at almost 24 weeks. But it'd be nicer if I didn't feel it till I was in labour lol.

Also I visited a friend with a one month old yesterday, her third... oh dear ladies I can't wait till we get to have our babies! It's such a wonderful time I can't wait!!

I'm so bad at keeping up on here!

Just wanted to do a little update with what's been going on over here.

Evie is measuring about a week ahead, and is wiggling around lots (even though she won't let daddy feel her kick). My 6 year old loves to talk and sing to her, and the first thing he does when he comes home from school is give my belly a big hug and kiss.

I've somehow developed sleep paralysis during this pregnancy. With my first pregnancy, I had weird sleep problems where I didn't think I was ever going to wake up only to discover I was awake already (freaked my mom the hell out when she saw it). I was sent to a neurologist but he never figured out what it was and it stopped after the baby was born. I'm hoping this is something similar where it will stop after she's here. It's happened twice now, always after I have a nightmare. Any of you ladies having this?

Viera my DH had sleep paralysis one time. He said it felt like someone was strangling him and he couldn't move or speak at all! Lasted a minute I guess and then subsided and never again. How frightening, you must be anxious about sleeping!

My friend actually lost her peripheral vision during her second pregnancy in third tri, and the neurologist said the same as with you... couldn't find anything wrong, probably just to do with the pregnancy as it went away after. So weird and scary how it can affect your nervous system! I'm sorry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->