May Marvels 2018

Reiko so it’s really not long for you now!!! Next month you will have a baby!!! It does feel like it’s gone quick but when I think I have 9 weeks to go seems ages away!! Lol.
We’re on the last stretch now ladies!! 😱🤪
31 weeks today!!

Wow Reiko, that's so close! I am starting to become somewhat nervous as well. 50 days sounds like nothing!

Did a "blind shave" down there yesterday because we went to the pool. Have no idea how it looks but hope it isn't too bad. Hubby hasn't mentioned anything. 😂

HA nice job Chib!! I will probably attempt one more before my sweep lol.

Here’s a question, anyone have a guess to the size of their baby? I’m thinking 8 lb 6 Oz for this girlie!

Baby boy needs to stay under 3,5kg for me to be able to have a VBAC, so hoping for that.

Sick at home today. :( Doctor thinks it may be bronchitis after a very brief exam that I waited more than 2h for. 😷 Sucks but I hope I am better tomorrow.

Sorry you're not well Chibi. Hope you get better soon.

Happy 32 weeks 14th ladies! It's my birthday today. I feel very old haha. We have a family tradition of cake for breakfast on birthdays. Which was fun when I was in my late teens/early 20s. Now I really do not want cake for breakfast, but DS absolutely loves it so I'm stuck with it haha.

Sorry you aren’t well Chibi! Bronchitis sucks on it’s own but can’t imagine it in pg.

Happy 32 wks Broken and Happy Happy Birthday!!! Cake for breakfast sounds delish lol. Hope you enjoy your day.

Get well soon chi!!!
Happy birthday broken!! That’s a lovely tradition!

Broken happy birthday!! How old did you turn? I would probably prefer pie for breakfast but I’d take cake too lol!! Ok now I really want pie.

Chib / make sure you really rest up well and take all the vitamins you need to, and drink lots of fluids. I’m only saying because at 32 weeks with my last pregnancy I got bronchitis and from 33-37 weeks it was full blown pneumonia! That was the middle of November though.

Oh, and can I say, I WISH that when I gained weight it would go to my non-existent butt, but NO. Straight to my arms. I swear every pound I've gained that's not in my belly is in my arms :dohh:

Thank you ladies. We got a yummy cake this yr! I'm really pleased.

Reiko I turned 27 this time. I feel super old haha.

Omg you both are babies!!
I’m the grandma of the bunch I guess lol.

Happy 27th, Broken! I know the feeling of a new age feeling so old, even as I'm like "you are almost seven years younger than me!!" Cake for breakfast honestly sounds tough, but that might be because I've lost any sweet tooth I once had...

Reiko, super glad to hear about the good consult with the OB. It's always such a toss-up seeing someone new about something that matters. (I had a BS appointment today that was supposed to be a quick ultrasound & ended up being an hours-long marathon; I am feeling super wound up about doctors and it's nice to hear a good story and remember they're not all awful.)

Chibi, heck; hope you feel better soon!

Sorry ladies but I feel a bit better knowing I'm pretty much a baby here :haha:

Happy 33weeks kitten!

We had another growth scan yesterday. Baby is doing fine, getting big. No pics this time cos they were just too blurry now he's a big boy. I asked if she could check he was still a boy (I'm paranoid even though the scan was so clear) and she said no, they weren't allowed to look

His estimated weight this time was 5lbs 3ozs ������
I know it's not 100% accurate, but he is pretty much in the 90th percentile so I think he's gunna be a big lad.

Broken-exciting to get to see baby boy again. He does sound like he’s going to be big, I love big baby cheeks and squishy legs! We are on the home stretch here...thank goodness lol.
I am getting increasingly more uncomfortable to the point that walking is causing me discomfort. I saw the MW on mon and she thinks I have a separation of the lower pelvic area which is causing the muscles to try and pull everything together hence the feeling of being kicked ‘down there’ and like I have to put myself back together every time I stand up! I’m so over it.
On a side note I finally have the nursery sorted out and set up. I’m going to start washing everything and tomorrow my mom is coming to help me set up my main level baby area so I’m not trucking up and down stairs all the time. I have about 5-6 weeks until baby arrives (hopefully) and just want to get everything setttled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->