May Marvels 2018

Happy 27th Broken! I'm turning 27 this year too (right around when baby is going to be born, actually. May 1st)

Happy 33 weeks Kitten!

I'm recovering from a rather nasty cold. I'm not sure how, as I've been pregnant twice before, but my husband was shocked that I can't take any meds when I'm sick :haha: He was such a love though, taking over chores and such so I could rest as much as possible.

Had another growth scan yesterday. Looks like we are in for another big one! 33 weeks and she is already 6lbs 11oz. My c-section date is set for April 25th, but I was told yesterday that if I go into labor naturally before then, that they would let me try for another natural if that is what I wanted. We have another scan in 3 weeks to see how she is growing. Our last one was 10lbs 11oz so I'm a little nervous to see how big she is going to get!

Same RnW. Love me some chubby babies with lots of lovely fat rolls. My DS didn't even look newborn when he was born. He was all fleshed out, not wrinkly like some babies are.

I'm so with you on the uncomfortable and pain. I have sciatic pain in my butt cheek and down to my calf. Loads of lower back pain, lightening crotch and pelvis pain. When I walk, it feels like I'm walking through mud. It takes that much effort.

It's great you have help to set up. It's flipping hard to do alone at this stage.

Are you expecting baby to come early? Or do you have induction/c-section scheduled?

Omg Viera!! I thought 5lb was big! You make some big babies mama. I bet you don't even look at first sized clothes lol.

Are you wanting to try a natural birth or are you sticking with a section?

Oh forgot to say. Bubs has figured out being head down now. I know he might still move but I'm hoping he stays where he is. It's still lovely no having his head in my ribs anymore haha.

I have a growth scan in the 29th and I’m really hoping for some good news! I would love to hear 5.5 lbs but considering she’ll be out by 38ish weeks 6.5 lbs would be the max I’d want to hear... I know they can be inaccurate though. But she’ll likely gain 2lbs from 34.5-38 weeks so 6.5 would mean 8.5 lbs which is the max I want to birth!! My other girls were 7lb12 and 7lb13. Honestly I wonder if my body can’t keep a baby bigger than that in!

Broken - I have one newborn sized outfit, and the rest are bigger. I hope she can wear the newborn sized one at least once, because it's so darn cute and our oldest picked it out for her.

I would love to try for another natural, but I think I would also be scared about it. Especially if she continues to grow like this. If she does decide to show up early, I will probably attempt it and just see how the labor goes. That's what we did last time.

Viera are you doing anything to help promote labour? I’m going to start all my “stuff” at like 36+5 to help avoid induction.

Epo daily (just orally)
RLT daily
My herbal stuff recommended by mw
Lots of sex (for the semen nothing else lol)

And then sweeps. Not sure when I can get them in. I’m 38 on a Sunday so it’s kind of an awkward time.

Reiko, yeah I will be doing stuff like that to try to induce naturally too around 36/37 weeks. Both my boys came at 37 weeks without needing any help, but you never know if it will be like that this time or not. Gonna do EPO, RLT, sex, foods like pineapple and spicy stuff. Gonna have to pass on the exercise I'm told could help because dang I can barely walk these days.

Happy 33 weeks Kitten!

33 weeks for me since Tuesday as well, yeah! Not really feeling any better yet but at least the snot is coming out (sorry TMI!).

We had a scan yesterday and baby boy is supposed to weight 2280g, which is in the normal range but hope he stays under the 3500g. Next appointment will be at the clinic where I plan to give birth. Also, I gained another 2kg since the last appointment but seeing as 900g of that were gained by baby I feel good about it.

Same RnW. Love me some chubby babies with lots of lovely fat rolls. My DS didn't even look newborn when he was born. He was all fleshed out, not wrinkly like some babies are.

I'm so with you on the uncomfortable and pain. I have sciatic pain in my butt cheek and down to my calf. Loads of lower back pain, lightening crotch and pelvis pain. When I walk, it feels like I'm walking through mud. It takes that much effort.

It's great you have help to set up. It's flipping hard to do alone at this stage.

Are you expecting baby to come early? Or do you have induction/c-section scheduled?

I am thankful for my family and their help. I’m definitely lucky.

I hope she comes early around 38 weeks. I want to avoid going over due as they may transfer care to an ob because I’m old. As well my stepfather will be under going a stem cell transplant May 6 and in hospital for approx 3 weeks. My mom will obviously be with him and as she’s my ‘doula’ of sorts I’ll being doing my all to get baby girl out before then. May 3 is the date that keeps coming to me so we shall see.

Ladies I’ll be getting acupuncture done to ripen the cervix. Maybe worth looking in to if you are looking to get things started early.

Will be trying the following as well starting April: Raspberry Leaf Tea, dates, acupuncture

Hi ladies, Not sure if you remember me from last year, but just wanted to quickly pop in and let you all know I'm pregnant again! Really hoping we get to keep this one.

Good luck to all of you as you start to approach the end of your pregnancies!

Huggles hi!! Of course we remember you!

Congratulations! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months. I'm so pleased for you <3

Yay!!! Congratulations again huggles I’m so pleased for you!!! Xxx

Hi ladies, Not sure if you remember me from last year, but just wanted to quickly pop in and let you all know I'm pregnant again! Really hoping we get to keep this one.

Good luck to all of you as you start to approach the end of your pregnancies!

:flower:Good luck to you!:flower:

Broken: 27 isn't old! I turn 41 on April 9th...now that feels old, especially in the third trimester, lol.

Ready: are you the grandma or am I? :)

I truly truly want to avoid induction but have been told because of my age I probably won't be allowed to go past 40 weeks. He can't come before the 11th due to work. I'll ask about sweeps. I have EPO but can't stand the taste of any tea but sweet cold tea. They do have RLT pills...

OB said probably no more scans unless they fudge some numbers to justify it. Poop. I want another picture of my dude and to guess the size. Hoping he's a tiny fellow.

I'm in pain. Living in bed when not at work. Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->