May Marvels 2018

Today was most miserable! I wake to pee a lot but 3-4am I keep pooping...and it really messes me up and gives me insomnia...it's so strange. I was a zombie today, more than normal. Just tired and achy and so much ugh...

...just took a Unisom and am in bed before 9. Hope to feel better. No work Friday at least. Ultrasound lady hasn't called yet (2 days). Arg. Guess I'll call office tomorrow, since I need it on Friday. I have no paid days off and getting sub/coverage is tough.

I told my kid he can come early so long as he's baked and healthy and won't need the ICU, lol. I am so over this. I don't see how I can make it 7 more weeks. :nope:

The thought of sex grosses me out. Think I can turkey baste some semen there? It's just that that helps, right? I'm desperate, ha!

Chel I’ve heard lots of women comment in the few weeks before delivery their pooping goes all whack. So maybe you will have an earlier babe on your hands. That sucks though, who wants to poop in the middle of the night!!

I’m pretty nauseous most of the time, from ms returning (it always does in third tri for me, not usually this bad) so I can’t say I’m interested in sex like I was in 2nd tri but I will do anything to help get the baby out. I’m so done being pregnant lol. I can’t even imagine what it would be like to have a nice pregnancy that wasn’t plagued with unbearable crap! If I was one of those women who loves being pregnant I wouldn’t be so desperate to get the baby out and would want a 40 weeker. But I’m like, bring on 38 weeks I want this babe out!!

Reiko I don't have GD but I am a type one diabetic, so I know how difficult it is to get blood sugars under control especially so late in the game.

Chel I'm sorry you feel so ugh.

Reiko I'm glad your sugars are staying under control. Fingers crossed they stay stable until little one is here.

We broke up for Easter today. I'm so excited to get 2 weeks off the school run. But so worried how bad it's going to be when DS goes back. I'll have 4 weeks to do, even though I don't have to do every day it's still really hard now. Looking at breakfast clubs so DH can take him before work on his more normal shifts so I only have to pick him up.

I can't wait til this boy is here. Then someone else can carry him round for a while lol!

Hey ladies, sorry I haven't posted much in here but I have a read most days to see how you are all getting on.
I'm starting to think about getting all the baby clothes sorted, going to try and get bits washed over the Easter holidays and start buying bits for my hospital bag.
I have a another growth scan next week so hopefully all will be ok.
I hope you are all feeling well and babies are growing nicely!

Chel I’ve heard lots of women comment in the few weeks before delivery their pooping goes all whack. So maybe you will have an earlier babe on your hands. That sucks though, who wants to poop in the middle of the night!!
Yahoo! I hope so.
And no one wants to poop in the night. Even with a Unisom I was up thrice and still pooped at 4am! Arg...it wakes me up too much and my stomach is so tight. Bizarre.

No call re: ultrasound so I called office and she said she'd call back...nothing. I'm displeased. I was hoping to get it Friday when I'm off. I can't miss more work right now. Maybe they can slip it in with Monday's NST appointment.

I hear you on the pooping in the early morning and then not being able to go back to sleep chel. It's horrid. :/

Can you believe it girls that we are nearly there!! I’m 33 weeks today!! So another 4 weeks and I can start eviction lol. I’ve bought some raspberry leaf tablets which I’m going to start taking, I’m not too sure when I started last time tho 🤔 I’m definitely feeling it now tho!! Walking around has become difficult and getting up lol I’m getting very stiff!!! And I’ve developed carpool tunnel in my right arm I’ve had numb fingers all morning!!!

How’s everyone getting on? Have you guys started on your hospital bags? I’ve packed most things as it’s Easter holidays so we are down our caravan so wanted it sort of packed for when we go home.

Ricschick I told hubs I wanted all the bags packed and ready by the end of Easter hols. I'll be 36 weeks then and I want it all ready to go.

That said, we haven't even bought most of the supplies yet, nappies and stuff. Whoops!

Nothing prepared over here. I ended up not needing most of the stuff I brought to the hospital last time sans baby clothes. I haven't even given my hospital bag a thought yet this time. Also haven't bought the car seat or combi stroller that I want yet....yes, totally unprepared this time or just more relaxed.

Car seat and stroller combo, plus changing table came yesterday. Hubs put it all together so the only big item left is bassinet. My work is finally throwing me a shower so I'll wait to see what they do then buy the rest of the wanted items, which are mostly clothes, diapers, lotions, etc.

Our nursery is done! Almost all baby clothes are put away. I have to pack hospital bag, and my office still beckons me...ugh...

I enjoyed having yesterday off and was able to catch up on some sleep...only to get insomnia last night. Great. Headache and icky tummy this morning. At least the poos pushed back to 7am, rofl.

I guess I'll start EPO soon, as I want this dude out already! The thought of 6.6 (yes, I'm counting by days) left fills me with dread. Not sure how I'll make it!

I have a few things packed in her diaper bag and will pack a ‘just in case of hospital’ bag. I’m slowly but surely getting closer to having everything ready. I do feel unprepared and like I need to re teach myself how to look after a baby.

I've got her diaper bag all packed, but haven't even started on my hospital bag yet.

Ready it will definitely be a learning curve with having a newborn again!

I remember last time going from toddler to new baby, I was like, how do you dress a baby!?! It doesn’t push its arms and legs through the holes like a toddler does lol! And we have had a long time of putting the kids to bed at 7:30 and having the evening to ourselves, and then to bed at 10. But I remember my 2nd baby was up till 11:30/12 every night in the wrap while I watched Netflix haha. For like 4 months!

I’m not looking forward to first foods at 6 months this time since last time we had some allergic reactions... that’s far in the future but not looking forward to it.

I’m really leaning towards being done at 3. I know Dh would really like another but this pregnancy is too tough, and thinking about having the responsibilities of a newborn again is kind of daunting, and I’m struggling parenting on my own in the week with 2!!

Reiko I just had the chat with dh about getting snipped. I’m def done. The last 4 years has been very hard and I feel complete with this baby.

Reiko me and DH have already been to the dr and agreed when he's going for the snip. We're 100% 2 and done.

I need to step up my game Broken! You’ve already been to the dr? Smart!
Dh didn’t sound sold on the idea and wondered if I might change my mind after this baby is born.

RnW DH was very reluctant too. But we had a chat and I explained one of us would be getting sterilised after this baby and that the procedure was much safer for him than me. Then left him to it to ponder for a while. When we came back to it, he agreed it was safer for him to do it than me

We went to the doc cos he had questions and stuff. But we got a great idea of how long to wait after baby is born and stuff so we could agree roughly when he was going to go back and have it done.

They advised us to wait until baby is 3/4 months old before doing it. So you could always wait and see if you are really 100% sure you're done if your DH has some doubts.

April 1... can it just be May already please??

I am so done being pregnant, I feel like crap!!

Happy easter :) I’m such a downer haha.

You have convinced me ladies! I ordered the car seat yesterday. ;)

We will be done at three, possibly. Let's see how this baby turns out. After DS1 I definitely needed a break first. He was not an easy baby.

18 days left at work! Wish it were less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->