May Marvels 2018

Wow congrats Yazzy!!. Love the name; that was on our list as well. I’ll have to admit, I’m jealous.

Rosie-no such luck. Pretty sure I’ll just be getting induced on Wednesday.

Thanks Mrs...we still need to agree on a middle name.
I've barely slept, unless she is attached to a nipple she is not happy...argh my other 2 weren't like this so early eeek!
My only concern is that Thea has been born with a large birthmark on her back, I did the usual and started googling and causing myself to worry all night, I'm hoping the paediatrician says his/her only concern is that it is cosmetic.

Ahhh birthmarks usually are cosmetic and even when they carry any kind of risk the percentages are usually super super low, I am sure they will keep an eye on it but it is totally understandable you would be concerned.

mrsstrezy I am booked in for tomorrow at 21:10 so I am hoping to go before that, or at least show a reduced labour time.

DD1 was a full induction, can't even count those hours. DD2 was spontaneous labour and it was 19 hours from first twinge to delivery. DD3 was a one pessary job and I think first contractions through to dilation was probably 12 hours then there was a delay with a shift change/her being back to back. By those calculations I am hoping and wishing that a pessary late tomorrow may get me a baby by breakfast on Thursday...gotta think positive, right??

Thanks Rosie and good luck with your induction or natural labour if it starts first!

Thanks Mrs...we still need to agree on a middle name.
I've barely slept, unless she is attached to a nipple she is not happy...argh my other 2 weren't like this so early eeek!
My only concern is that Thea has been born with a large birthmark on her back, I did the usual and started googling and causing myself to worry all night, I'm hoping the paediatrician says his/her only concern is that it is cosmetic.

Yazzy that has been my last 6 days is constantly baby to boob. She goes from 0 to 10 and the only thing that calms her is feeding. She has managed to surpass her birth weight as of day 6 so at least she’s thriving.
I’m having a hell of a time with her latching though cuz she’s frantic or mad when she goes to latch. It’s causing some pain my end.

Ready yep I know how you feel...i think Thea is latching ok but it's still a bit sore! She has been feeding that much my milk has come in already and she's not 2 days old yet!
Can't wait to hear about the next babies coming!!

Congrats yazzy!

Mine won't sleep anywhere but our arms still...arg...being attached nearly 24/7 is driving me bonkers. I look forward to hubs coming home and taking over. He's eating more often but slept 5a-10a today! Just won't nap in pack n play or even in the rock and swing we just got. *sigh*

The woombie came in today so let's see how that goes. I just need some time without baby in arms. He's also thinking nighttime is more awake than daytime....bah. If he wasn't so cute...

Willa Rose was born this morning at 9:43 am on her due date. No induction necessary! I woke up in the middle of the night with contractions and a bloody show. We labored at home for four hours, then went in to the hospital. I was 4cm when I got there and labored for a few more hours to get to 5cm. Doc then broke my water and I went from 5-10cm in an hour!! It was so so intense. Pushing only took about 10 mins...but holy cow that hurt. No tearing, no stitches! So far she’s been very mild and nursed like a champ right at the beginning!

Congratulations Mrs!! Beautiful name as well.

Good luck today Rosie, I hope bubba turned up last night for you.

Aww congrats Mrs! No news from me... Is Kitten still left to go too?
I had some mild contractions every half hour over yesterday afternoon and eve but they buggered off. Tried DTD and even whacked a pillow under my hips like in the old TTC days.

I now have 13 hours to go into labour... Today would be a good maths date. 23-5=18.

Tomorrow will be a shared date with my nan who died on her own birthday 32 years ago, so if she turns up tomorrow she gets an extra middle name, as a nod!

Come on Rosie... Wishing you all the best.
First night home last night went really well, Thea fed at 10am then by 3.30am I'm panicking because she hasn't woken up for food but managed to get her to feed and she has been fine today feeding loads. Ahhh so in love with her... Can't believe she is my last baby eeek!
Once all the babies are here shall we turn the group into a May babies thread so we can all keep in touch?

Congratulations Mrs!!! Good luck Rosie we dtd the morning my waters broke so fx!!! Xxx

Congrats Mrs!
Come on Rosie!

I had my most exhaustive night last night. Tried the Woombie in his crib which worked for an hour. Then he's fussing. I think it's the woombie or the crib, but the bugger was hungry--again. I guess we need to up his ounces.
We have a 2-story so it makes it harder and I came down for milk, and we zonked on the couch all night. I vaguely remember getting more food at 3ish (too tired to pump) and somehow like a zombie feeding/sleeping half awake throughout the night as I held him...luckily daddy came down at 630 right as he fussed again. I slept while I pumped...

Last resort, in the bath with some clary sage. Best result now is really that the first dose of prostglandin works...
May have some junk food as my last meal...

Yazzy I’m hoping the group will turn into a parenting group. I want to keep in touch with everyone.

Did the ducks not work Rosie? Did you try and get attacked by a mother goose? Lol!
Best of luck for tonight. I hope things are at least somewhat progressed and you don’t have to wait an age to get into labour. I’d enjoy a big fat takeaway as a last meal lol.

Rosie-we dtd’d Sunday night and then Monday night I diffused Clary Sage. Hope your methods work!! Let’s get this baby out!

Willa is already cluster feeding.. she’s a little piranha!! I’m nervous to have my three year old come home...unsure how much attention I’m going to be able to give him?!

Rosie-we dtd’d Sunday night and then Monday night I diffused Clary Sage. Hope your methods work!! Let’s get this baby out!

Willa is already cluster feeding.. she’s a little piranha!! I’m nervous to have my three year old come home...unsure how much attention I’m going to be able to give him?!

I’m having terrible guilt about not spending time with my kids. My ds understands but my dd requires more attention. Once some semblance of normalcy returns I’ll be able to do more.
Mrs is dh good at helping? Dh has been great on my end with dd but it doesn’t ease the guilt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->