May Marvels 2018

Well ladies... I lost the little one... My HCG levels are down to 8 from 24. I hope the next group of ladies are this active! Congrats everyone! As soon as my progesterone wears off my cycle will come..

Sorry to hear that Boognishrises. I hope you get your sticky bean very soon!

Broken so happy to hear your bleeding is subsiding. I find myself holding my breath every time I go to the bathroom, hoping for no spotting. So far so good, but I know I would be so worried if/when it does happen. Good for you for being level headed through it!

I haven't bought anything for baby yet. I think dealing with infertility makes me really cautious about being excited, because you're used to waiting for the other shoe to drop. Still doesn't even feel real that I'm pregnant after trying for over 2 years! This is our first, so we need EVERYTHING, but as dumb as it sounds I'm feeling kind of superstitious so I don't think I'll buy anything for awhile although it is SO tempting. Little boy things are SO CUTE!

I'm exactly like this. I won't be buying anything until after Christmas. Thankfully I have the big stuff, cot/changing table/travel system left from my son.
My mum was really superstitious and didn't believe in having baby stuff in the house cos it's "tempting fate" so I find that hard to shake as well.

That suck, Boogs....happy sticky bean in the very near future!

I've not bought anything either yet I may do after our 2nd scan all being well! I'm not sure what Pram to get this time!
Rach welldone to your litte girl!!
Glad bleeding has slowed broken!!
Sorry if I miss people sometimes! I read everything but then when it comes to replying I forget lol. Baby brain! Lol.

Yay rics! Exciting stuff!

Foreign I've not bought anything yet and I'm going to have to buy everything again as we weren't planning on having any more so got rid of everything!! Will prob start picking stuff up after 12 weeks.

So sorry boogs, that really sucks :( Baby dust your way for your next cycle x

Yay Rach for potty wees!!

Broken glad the bleeding has stopped. I had a few flecks of blood mixed in with cm earlier. Hoping it's nothing, spoke to the EPU and they weren't bothered tbh! Eek for scan, mine is on 30th when I'll be 7+4, seems ages away!!

rischick I'm already thinking about prams!! I was obsessed with prams with DD2, I used to buy and sell and change my pram all the time! I went through 24... yes 24 :blush: Only every had one or two at a time, just loved changing my prams!! I'm thinking an Oyster2 this time as I loved my Oyster, think it was my fave.

Afm, still got mild cramps and as I said above had a few flecks of blood mixed with CM earlier when I wiped. Trying not to worry about it (but it's hard not to worry about everything isn't it!). Boobs are on fire and I feel knackered :sleep:

Rach<< how exciting. Looks like you'll only have one in diapers soon, yay!

Claire<< good news... What side of the uterus was the sac located? Was thinking for Ramzi guessing, but it needs to be between 6-8 weeks, so never mind hehehe

Boog, I am so sorry to read this....Hugs~

Emzy I've got an old Greco symbio and an even OLDER Greco... um something. No idea. It's built like a tank. I just need to buy a car seat for symbio. I've got the pram and carrycot attachments already.

We're planning to decorate our spare room for baby once we have 12 week confirmation everything is grand. I can't wait.

Not buying anything until we find out gender. (Seriously hoping to be able to buy boy stuff!!!!!) Since I have a 2 yr old we have basically everything we need. Will just need a double stroller but will get that close to delivery time.

Yeah I was slightly obsessed :haha: It was a proper hobby of mine! Over 4 years, I had from memory:

icandy cherry
mamas and papas stroller (can't remember the name)
icandy apple/pear converter set
graco stadium duo
brutal b dual
mamas and papas luna x 2
Mamas and papas swirl
Maclaren XLR x 2
Maclaren quest x 2
Silvercross pop
Quinny Buzz
Baby Jogger city mini
Silvercross freeway
Babystyle Oyster
Joie nitro
Mothercare jive

There were more but I can't remember :haha: So yeah, if you need pushchair advice you know where to come :haha: :dohh:

I'm so sad, I can't believe I remembered those... DD2 is now 5 haha!

So sorry to hear that boogs! I will pray for a sticky bean soon!

I already have everything from the last baby I lost lol and also my pram that I ordered from the baby show will be comming later this month. I'm so happy it won't be arriving without me being pregnant again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->