May Marvels 2018

Emzy your life the oricle of prams lol! I'm sure the blood is nothing to worry about.
My back is so sore tonight! And feeling a bit crampy tonight too hopefully bubs is stretching everything out!

I've a sore back as well and stretchy crampy feelings. No more blood so hopefully it'll all be fine. It was only a tiny bit so not too bothered, could have been from anything!

I love the word pram. My MIL is is British and I try to use those words here because they sound more lovely.

I'm also vowing to get the simplest pram I can find. I hate hate bulk and those mondo prams that look like little tanks drive me bonkers. I'm actually hoping the kid comes out walking, ha!

Like Rach, I want a boy. I have all his race car stuff for his room in my amazon cart. Hubs is the youngest of 5 boys and I want him to have that relationship he had with his dad.

Felt some mild cramping today but nothing major. Hoping all is settling, and that I will get more later. Sad I want morning sickness, eh? I take it as a good sign. Of course, if the river in my knickers is anything to go by, then all is well. :rain:

I was just daydreaming about my first scan on 10/02 and realized that it's going to be exactly 1 month since I tested BFP on 9/02 isn't that cool? Didn't plan on it, that was the date the nurse gave me hehehe I know, the smallest things excite me lol

So I was having a little stupid "is it still there" worry after symptoms mostly abated and broke down and peed on a stick again, after saying I would stop a week ago when IC lines were super faint (BFP on 9dpo with IC and CB).

Today my line is crazy darker than the control! Can't embed a pic but just needed that little jolt to see.
Thank you for listening, lol.

Yay thats great cheluzal! I too need to stop. Im like a crazy person with testing. Im going to try my hardest not to test again until thursday so I can actually see a good difference. And hopefully itll be as dark as the control line finally!!!

Yay thats great cheluzal! I too need to stop. Im like a crazy person with testing. Im going to try my hardest not to test again until thursday so I can actually see a good difference. And hopefully itll be as dark as the control line finally!!!

Thank you, thank you.
I guess it can't get much darker than it is...lol....so I will try to stop testing now.
But I have 18 left and hate wasting money, HA!

Thank you, thank you.
I guess it can't get much darker than it is...lol....so I will try to stop testing now.
But I have 18 left and hate wasting money, HA!

Hahahahha :rofl:

Regarding back ache and vanishing symptoms - I slipped a disc in my back the day after ov, so my first week post ov was spent in bed and having physio. About a week after my last slipped disc physio appointments (disc was back in and back much better), I was getting burning shooting pains in my right bum cheek, like someone stabbing me with a hot poker. Went back to physio assuming it was still linked to slipped disc. Told her I was now 4.5 weeks pregnant. She felt it and said disc is fine now, that bum cheek stabbing is an extremely common pg thing! It's the body already starting to adjust and she gets lots of pregnant patients coming with the same complaint!

As for symptoms vanishing - it's happened to me twice now - the day I went for my first HCG bloods (4+4) I had zero symptoms, after having multiple bouts of nausea the previous day. Yesterday (5+1) I again suddenly had zero symptoms after having a very full, pregnant feeling lower abdomen the day before (which was also when I got my second HCG results). It is very disconcerting suddenly being totally symptom free but we have to just believe all is well. Today I've woken up with boobs that feel somewhat bigger. Also, I think my dreaded pregnancy constipation is setting in.

As unpleasant as symptoms are, they really are reassuring.

I am a moody mess at the moment and no fun to be around. I nearly cried his morning because I couldn't find something and called DH in the worst mood to ask where had he put it?? To be fair he had moved it last night and not told me. However I snap constantly, hear myself doing it but can't stop! The nausea is not helping my mood either.

On another note, I may just give up and start wearing my maternity clothes at six weeks, rather than feeling so stuffed and uncomfortable in my normal clothes!

Chel you do make me laugh!! I also have a river in fact dh described it as a damp swamp lol 😂
It's nice to see a dark line eh! I have some ic left but I'm s bit scared to pee on one!

Yeah I'm not testing again untill Friday my line was very faint so hoping by Friday it's extremely dark!

I'm gunna hang on until Friday to test again it'll be 72 hours since my last test then. I'm hoping for it to be super dark too.

I'm deffinatly feeling prrgnant now even though I'm only just over the 4 week mark. Yesterday I was so tired at work I really felt like I needed a nap, keep getting twinges and i can feel morning sickness trying to get me aswell. Im also getting pregnanct headaches as ive affectionately named them lol

I'm so happy but so impatient I want it to be May already lol

I'm with you on the pregnancy headaches Sasha! I've had a low key headache for over a week now.
I'm also flipping exhausted. I went to bed at 7:30 last night :haha: to watch tv though. Not to sleep. Heck!

I'm feeling the hormones coming now. I started crying at RuPauls Drag Race earlier. Not even a sad bit. The man challenge. Not sad, even a little bit. Me in tears. Heck!

This group is really active!!🤗 I had a little wobble and convinced myself that I was going to lose this pregnancy too, but we are just passed the 6 week mark and still holding on!
I loved the fb group I was part of when I was pregnant with my daughter, and would love to join this time round too! I'll send a request if that's ok?

Symptomswise, I am sooooooo nauseous!🤢and could sleep for England, but hopefully it's a good sign!

We haven't bought anything or told anyone yet. We will probably tell the kids after 12 weeks if that scan looks ok.
And to all you girls who have lost your angels, I am sending you big, healing hugs.xx

P.S LOVE the name May Marvels!! HUGE superhero fans here in my house, so yay!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->