May Marvels 2018

Welcome Doddy and yes this group is very active I can barely keep up lol

Broken4ever - yeah I was having the headaches before the positive test I suspected I was pregnant as these headaches feel different to normally ones and I got them alot with my last pregnancy. I didn't really feel any different last time untill morning sickness kicked in around 6weeks so to be 4 weeks now and feeling so much I'm hoping this bean is stronger lol can't wait to hit the 6 week mark though.

I'm going on a short trip with my best friend next Friday to Lanzarote and I'll be back at 5w6d! Bumps first holiday lol I went to Turkey eairly this year at 4w3d and came back 5w6d aswell which is really weird lol.

Anybody esle looking into Babymoons?

Me and my partner are planning to go either Mexico, Cuba or Dominican Rebuplic for Febuary. Cuba seems to be winning price wise atm but won't be booking anything untill January.

We almost booked Mexico for September back in june we were going to book it after the 12 week scan and I lost the baby that morning. So learning fron that mistake we won't be booking untill much closer to the time and hopefully get a good deal!

Oooo exciting Sasha!

We're not going on a babymoon, although this is DH first baby, I have a 5 yr old from a previous relationship and my hubs has been around since my son was 3 months so.

I'd like for us to take a holiday as the 3 of us one last time but I don't think we can fund it. Maybe some day trips to places that aren't as pushchair friendly will have to do.

We are looking at going away after baby arrives though. We go visit my family a couple of times a year, so planning that for next summer.

I do travel alot :blush:

But we are only planning a long haul before baby is born as it will be harder to do once we have a child. We plan to go canarie islands in November/ december next year when baby is 6 or 7 months old as it will be nice and warm but not too hot for the little one.

Welcome, new friends.

Not sure on babymoon. We just remodeled our home and really are trying to pay off the Rooms to Go, Lowe's, etc. and SAVE money.
I'm a teacher and due 1 week before school ends (yay no unpaid leave) and have summer with the sucker, but would love to not go back to work next August, if possible. Even take a leave until the first semester ends....so I gotta save...

Boobs a wee bit sorer this morning. My Granny's perfume is making me dry heave...I'm taking her to my uncle's for a few days (need a break and alone time badly).
Gotta take gas down to my parents (still no electricity) and might tell them the good news. Wanted to wait a bit but they need cheering up after Irma.

Welcome doddy!!

Chi wear whatever makes you comfortable it won't be long til I'm in maternity leggings as my belly gets quite uncomfortable with tight clothes!!

Sasha no babymoon here either but we do try and spend the odd weekend just the 2 of us.

Chel I no how you feel there are some smells like strong perfume of washing powder I just can't stand! They smell sooooo strong!! Yuk!

I think I've had a dull headache now for about 2 weeks lol

Speaking of headaches, I woke up with one today.
It's usually on one side and a nap and/or head massage helps but this one is entire head.

Perfume not helping...I hate taking stuff normally and really am doing my best to refrain from anything now (even though Tylenol is ok) unless I'm near dying...

...have hours of running around before I can come home and just lie down with a good book and a snuggly blanket.

Work pushed back until Monday due to electricity still out in county, so yay for mini vacay!

Welcome doddy

Probably no babymoon here. We already have 2 trips booked. Orlando next month with 3 other couples and all the kiddos. Then a cruise with a few couples and no kiddos end of April 2019. In between I think will just be saving. We did go to an all inclusive resort in Mexico when I was 4.5 months with my dd. My belly definitely 'popped' that week. Lol

Though I have heard some pretty scary stuff about mexico recently that theres a lot of drugging and robberies. Even the hotel staff and bartenders are in on it. We'll probably not go back ever even though I really enjoyed it. Why risk it?

Just had some bleeding. Its pretty red. Im terrified. My Ob is going to see me at 2:10.

Oh no Rach, hope it all turns out okay.

:wave: also hi everyone! I'm new here; been really reticent to sign up on any forums since we had such a disheartening experience TTC (started looking over my charts at the beginning of the year, and realized I hadn't ovulated in ages). But somehow we got a screaming positive 14dpo! And we left it at that. I get the feeling I'm the odd duck with my single test!

My current math puts us at a May 10th, 2018 EDD, so just shy of 6 weeks at this point. (Almost used to the weird pregnancy math!) Exhausted, my breasts have been driving me up the wall since before we tested, all food tastes wrong (but I'm still super hungry), and I seem to have come down with a cold...so far, so good! :laugh2:

First pregnancy for both me (33) and my husband (45); we're pretty excited and trying to temper the hope, as we know this trimester is the danger zone. Hope is starting to win and we're starting to let it. Have told our moms, my best friend, and my younger (step)sister, who it turns out is 4 weeks ahead of me with her second child! We live a few hours away from each other, but I am so excited to share this chapter with her. She's all enthusiasm and empathy.

Ladies we have our awesome signature, made my a very talented BNB member!

[URL="https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2445959-may-2018-babies-26-bfps-so-far.html"][IMG]https://image.ibb.co/gLeXjF/May_Marvels.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

To add it to your profile, follow these instructions:

-copy and paste the code below into your signature
-before you save it, remove the gaps between the [ and URL and [ and IMG

[ URL="https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2445959-may-2018-babies-26-bfps-so-far.html"][ IMG]https://image.ibb.co/gLeXjF/May_Marvels.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Welcome doddy! Whats your EDD so I can add it to the first post?

Praying for you each!

Haven't heard about Mexico being extra dangerous but ill defo look into it before boiking I think Dominician Reupiblic is winning anyway.

Just trying to stay positive myself my partner is convinced this time we will be fine but I keep thinking it will just end again. I can't wait to hit 6 weeks I think I'll feel alot better.

My vvfp doesn't seem to be getting any darker either so just hoping little bean is ok :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->