May Marvels 2018

Rach, hope everything is ok:-(.

I definitely want to do a babymoon. With my son, I was so sick for the first 21 weeks I didn't feel like booking anything, then by the time I felt better we had a family crisis to deal with for a couple months. So we only ended up doing a one overnight romantic B&B thing. So this time I want redemption!! We live in Wisconsin, so it'd be nice to go somewhere warm in Feb or March.

I'm feeling great today, so much that I think I wanna take another preg test, lol. With my 1st pregnancy I had lost about 7 lbs in the course of the first week because I had so many food aversions!! This time is definitely different...I'm more hungry and can handle way more different foods. Hoping this might be a good sign...but of course it's still very early. Having some insomnia lately...anyone else?

Rach, hope all is well :hugs:

I've been feeling generally uncomfortable since morning. I've been having cramping and spotting for the last couple of hours. Hope it doesn't get worse. :nope:

Rach maybe just an sch. I had one with my 2nd. Still scary. Hope your ob can take a look at the bean xx

Welcome kitten! We have the same due date at the moment!

Thanks Emzy for the signature I love it!!

I told my slimming world consultant I was pregnant yesterday as I want to carry on the plan throughout pregnancy to prevent too much unnecessary weight gain. I lost almost 4 stone before getting pregnant so don't want to put all that back on again!
I think this may be difficult though!

Thanks ladies. I appreciate the kind words. Looks like beany is gone. With the amount of blood drs pretty sure its a chemical. Im too early for an US to see anything. She took betas today and will follow up friday for stat betas. So bummed to leave you all. I may stalk around to follow you wonderful ladies pregnancies if you dont mind?

Also i LOVE the siggy!!!

Congratulations kitten! Lovely that your preg with your sister!!

I caved today and did a ic and it was really dark!! Woohoo.

Oh Rach, I hope everything is alright!

Welcome to all the new ladies!

In regards to babymoons, won't be happening on my end. We are building a house and hopefully will be getting the keys in about 3 weeks time! Might just go away somewhere within the country around Christmas time as hubby has two weeks off in that time (he's in construction and everything shuts down at that time).

Symptom wise, still nauseous and my appetite is very low yet somehow I've discovered Nutella on toast topped with sliced banana and it seems to be the only thing that sounds appetising not to mention super delicious. Need to control my sugary cravings although I've gone off any other type of chocolate and sweets. I'm also extremely tired still and for some unknown reason sleep seems to leave me everyday at 5am.

This whole waiting to find out if everything is ok is torturous. With my 3 previous viable pregnancies I never worried. But the small hiccup I had at the beginning with slow rising hcg still has me worried. Especially since the doctor mentioned ectopic pregnancy. I haven't had any pain or bleeding though and my hcg ended up doubling normally. Just want the days to go a bit faster so I can have this next scan to settle my nerves.

Oh no Rach :hugs: I just read your update I'm so sorry sweetie :hugs:

Sushai I'm exactly the same! Nothing sounds good to eat and funnily enough I had Nutella on toast this morning too.
Roll on our next scans! X

So sorry Rach :(

Looks like I'm the only one doing a baby moon then! I just want beach bump shots.

My HCG doesn't seem to be rising though so not sure what's going to happen myself:/

So sorry Rach :hugs:

Welcome kittylifter! Exciting you'll be sharing the pg with your sister!

Emzy, thanks for the awesome logo!

Ricschick - exciting about the super dark ic!

AFM, my symptoms seem to have left me. Last week I was mega exhausted. This week I seem back to normal energy levels. Last week I had odd bouts of nausea. This week none. Last week and Monday lower abdomen felt very full and definitely pg. Yesterday and today nothing. Last week I needed to eat frequently,, this week not really,,more my normal habits. Half feel like I'm wee'ing less frequently as well. Makes me a bit worried. Mondays HCG levels were great though and I've had no spotting or cramping or anything to suggest bad things. Am half tempted to do one last HCG test tomorrow but I can't really afford it. My boobs seem to be starting to hurt though so hopefully they'll hurt a lot tomorrow and put my mind at rest.

Hey ladies! I would love to join this group! We have a 19 month old son and I'm currently pregnant with baby number 2. I lurked through my entire pregnancy with my son so I'm excited to be more involved on here for this one! My EDD is May 17th.

This pregnancy has been so different up until yesterday. When I was pregnant with my son I had symptoms almost a week before my positive test. This time around I haven't felt pregnant at all aside from constant dull headaches and random waves of slight nausea. I developed a nasty migraine yesterday and today I can feel the morning sickness creeping in. It's hard to handle a toddler while not feeling well but I'm glad this bean seems to be growing well!

So excited to share this journey with you ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->