May Marvels 2018

Rach: No! I'm so sorry. *virtual hugs* :cry:

Kitten and MrsSnail: welcome to the brood

Sasha: how often are you testing? It took 8 days for my super faint to go psycho darker than control! You like pictures, don't you? I can tell by your avatar. ;p I'm an old Luddite and don't even FB. I definitely am trying to kick this pregnancy old school.

strezy: I've had insomnia for about a week, off and on but now I'm crashing all night and sleeping in

Huggles: my symptoms disappeared a few days ago but they came back--I read it's normal. That's why I did the IC, for peace of mind.

I'm finally home from dropping off Granny and then taking ice and gas to my parents. The few gas stations open have cops and lines a mile long! It's burning up and dad gave me lots of meat before it spoiled, lol. Hopefully electricity comes on soon.
I did tell them and they were excited; my mom pretended she knew all along and my dad is naming his newest baby calf after my desired boy name, LOL!

I have had more cramps today than the past few. I've determined it's the bean and ute growing! Tomorrow I do NOTHING!!

Hi everyone! I would like to join this group. I've read the thread so far to catch up - what a talkative bunch!

Rach, I'm so sorry about your news. :hugs:

I had a positive frer Monday night, but didn't believe it because it was faint and could have been the remnants of the trigger shot. But yesterday and today, the lines have darkened and I'm scheduled to see my RE tomorrow for blood test to confirm. If all goes well, I would be due May 25, based on LMP.

So excited to join this vibrant group and I love the name!!!

Haven't heard about Mexico being extra dangerous but ill defo look into it before boiking I think Dominician Reupiblic is winning anyway.

For anyone considering Mexico or pretty much anywhere in the Caribbean I would warn against it due to the Zika virus. Pretty much any doctor will tell you to not to go because of the risks of getting bitten and what that could do to the baby and the birth defects it could cause.

Welcome to the new ladies and congratulations!!

Huggles I haven't had many symptoms at all. It makes me worry to no end. I have another beta tomorrow which should determine how things are so far. I have a scan booked for the 25th too.
Here's a question for any of you...anyone constipated? Lol. I am and it's making me crazy. You're not really supposed to take a laxative while pg so I'm looking for some natural aids (other than prunes-blech!)

Here's a question for any of you...anyone constipated? Lol. I am and it's making me crazy. You're not really supposed to take a laxative while pg so I'm looking for some natural aids (other than prunes-blech!)

Quite the opposite! I have IBS and when it says go...well, I'd better go and find a loo pronto!
My cramping ute has kept things going there, lol, but tonight I am on the diarrhea spectrum. I'm trying not to worry since I know constipation is probably around the corner...but my poor bungie is sore.

The bowel gods need to meet in the middle and give us both a break!

Welcome to the new ladies and congratulations!!

Huggles I haven't had many symptoms at all. It makes me worry to no end. I have another beta tomorrow which should determine how things are so far. I have a scan booked for the 25th too.

How did I forget about the constipation? It's funny though because when I first found out it was quite the opposite lol! But now it's a bit of a struggle iykwim? Been drinking loads of water to stay hydrated though.

Forgot to add that I'm thinking of taking a fibre supplement like Metamucil to help things along.

Welcome mrssnail and wicky.

RnW dried pears work quite well for constipation and taste loads better than. Prunes.

Thanks to those ladies whose symptoms also disappeared. Good to know I'm not alone in that. It's like week 4 was full of symptoms and week 5 suddenly nothing.

My tummy was also very loose the first week, but this week it seems to be going the constipatiin route.

If you do need something to help you along, movicol is safe during pg. It's a stool softener, not a laxative, so doesn't over stimulate the gut which is what's contraindicated in pg. My gyne suggested it to me with my first pg.

Oh, Rach, I am so sorry.

Thanks to you all for the warm welcome -- this first trimester "careful who you tell thing" has been driving me up the wall, and it's nice to have a group of people who are all in about the same place, even if we're geographically all over the place!

Welcome to the round Kitten, MrsSnail & Wicky! Congratulations on yahll's :bfp:

Sasha, fx these #'s rise! Enough with the early losses!

Welcome to all the newbies!! Don't forget to add the siggy to your signature!! It's a few pages back! Thanks to emzy x

My symptoms seem to come and go too! Last week I felt sick and crampy but this week hardly anything the only thing that has been consistent is not fancying anything to eat! And my stomach feeling really empty if I haven't eaten! That's why I caved yesterday and did a ic!

Sasha when was the last time you tested? Can you go in for bloods? Xx

Hey Claire, are you hoping for a Boy?
I see you had a Boy after 3 Girls, I hope it's contagious! <3
xx

I find a lot of families go in that order! 3 girls then a boy or the other way around! When we found out it was a boy we were so happy and dh actually cried at the scan when the woman said it was a boy x

I folded and took another ic test this morning. I'm keeping up with my 48 hour tests. It's nice and clear and came up instantly. I'm gunna keep at it until I have my scan next week. For my own peace of mind I think.

I find a lot of families go in that order! 3 girls then a boy or the other way around! When we found out it was a boy we were so happy and dh actually cried at the scan when the woman said it was a boy x
Awww I so hope to feel this joy as well. If they told me I am expecting a Boy I would faint ...I wouldn't believe it after either ... lol

Chelzul: I've been testing everyday since Sunday and it got abit darker Monday but that's it still vvfp I'm not going to test again untill Monday now as it's driving me crazy

Ricschick: I don't think they do bloods in the UK they never did last time. I only tested once last time though I wasn't bothered about it rising but after the loss I'm scared of everything. I'm going to wait to see if I make it to 6 weeks and then I'll go see my GP and tell them I'm pregnant and get a dating scan

I've heard of zika virus so I'll look into that. Such a shame as I really want to go the the Caribbean...

Sasha EPU will do bloods if they don't see what they should on a scan. They did for me last time.

My boobs are not as sore today and I'm panicking about it. But by god do I feel sick.

Oh ok broken4ever. I'll wait untill 6 weeks if I don't come on before then I can assume it's sticky lol

I'm just trying to not get my hopes up yet. I just want to get to 24 weeks as I know the baby can suvive from then lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->