May Marvels 2018

Cheluzal, hopefully the pain was just a cyst, but if it comes back or gets worse please go have it checked to ensure its not an ectopic.

Broken - I'm really hoping your cramping is just baby settling in :hugs:

Sasha, that is indeed a very light test but the painful boobs is a good sign. Fx'd for a darker line next time you test.

Kittenlifter - I hope you feel better again soon. Try get some rest.

BLOAT: Anyone else feeling extra bloaty today? Ugh, I look 4 months already (my 40 y/o metabolism also recently staged a protest and it ain't helping). I'm a tall, thin gal so only pooching in the belly is hard to hide, ha.

PAIN: My ovary feels fine today. Praying for cyst and no more pain. No pain at all when pushing hard on it, which is good.

PEE: Anyone else noticing their pee is yellower than normal? I know prenatals can do this but I've been on mine since January and haven't noticed. I can see it stain the paper. Maybe I need to up my water (again!). I hate water and am really trying...

Chel mine was like that too! (Though I just started a different prenatal a couple weeks ago so that could be it too) I thought it was weird but couldnt remember if it did that last time or not.

Hi everyone,

This is just a quick update since I got my blood drawn for my first beta this morning. The results came back at 34 and I go back Monday for the 2nd. At 12 dpIUI, I am not too worried about the number. Monday will be the one that actually gives me some information. But at least now I know I am actually pregnant and I am going to celebrate! :happydance: Praying for good news Monday, but I'm not too concerned at the moment because I'm being optimistic and I don't want to worry for four days! It looks like my EDD is May 25, 2018. Emzy, could you add me to the list on the initial post, when you have a minute? I'm ready to make this official!:haha:

Drs called. Hcg at 6. 5 is considered not pregnant so Im bummed but at least its basically over and I can try again next cycle. I hope all you marvelous marvels get to hold your babers in 9 months!

Oh, Rach, I'm so sorry. I feel terrible that you're going through this loss and I'm over here having a party. I really do feel for you. I hope you get a sticky bean soon. :hugs:

So sorry Rach, sending lots of baby dust for next cycle for you xx

Welcome new ladies! I think I've updated the first post with everyone, let me know if not. Don't forget to add our cool graphic in your signature! Instructions in the first post. The graphic links to our group too :D

With you on the yellow wee! Was thinking it was because I started taking pregnacare though.

I'm sooo grumpy and tired today, proper moody! Keep falling asleep on the sofa when I get in from work, I'm so exhausted! Still knicker watching and trying not to freak at every twinge and pain. Two long weeks til my scan!!

Oh and don't forget we also have a secret Facebook group. If you'd like to join, add me as a friend on my personal profile and I'll add you. Feel free to delete me straight away, I just can only add you if you're on my friend list :) https://www.facebook.com/emzywemzy83

So sorry rach!! Best of luck for this cycle!!! Xxxx

So sorry Rach :hugs:

Wicky - holding thumbs for Monday's betas!

So sorry to hear that Rach! Hoping your next cycle brings you your sticky bean!

I'm feeling really good today and it's making me nervous of course haha. I'm trying to stay positive and enjoy this pregnancy as much as possible. I know that morning sickness could be right around the corner so it's nice to feel well enough to keep up with my daily tasks. Hope everyone is doing well today!

Oh no wicky or anyone else please dont feel bad. It would not be fair for you all to hold back your excitement! Im ok really! It makes me happy to see you all progress and get good betas!

Thank you all for the well wishes! :hugs:

Emzy, I just sent you a friend request so you can add me to the group. I'm so excited!

Rach: dang that sucks but your attitude is to be admired

emzy: My hubby said I was a bit moody today, lol. I felt fine but I guess I'm a little crabby. My patience is a bit thin I notice...

Glad others' pee is yellower too.

I'm feeling pretty good, mild cramping, and am trying not to worry. My boobs aren't sore unless I squeeze the life out of them, but I know that when your body gets used to things, they can settle, then rear their ugly head later.

I feel slight nausea in the wings, just waiting to come out and ruin my life, ha.

Does anyone feel they have to pee only for a few drizzles to come out? It's like slight urgency but no results often...no UTI symptoms and I definitely know what they are....par for the course?

My neon wee hasn't kicked in yet. But I know it's coming from when I was taking conception pregnacare and me and hubs were like 'uhhhh is your wee...' :haha:

My sore boobs seem to have fluctuated throughout the day. They eased off earlier, but are sore again now, still not as bad as it was yesterday tho.

My sore boobs are on and off as well. I remember this well from last time, kept squeezing them to see if they were still sore :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->