May Marvels 2018

I just hope no one sees me constantly checking my boobs. Lol. I'm sure a guy was looking at me while I was stopped at the lights coming home from work. Haha

I totally just grabbed myself after reading these last few posts, rofl!

Because I'm nosy, how often do you ladies check this? Do you get notices or just jump on? I have it bookmarked and since no work until Monday due to hurricane I have all day to be bored and lurk...

Also, anyone reading anything? I'm reading "What To Expect..." naturally and found a site that gives a tiny little paragraph or two daily! Most do weekly but this one is every single day and I like that.

I have way too much time so I check it several times a day. Lol.
I use the OVIA pregnancy app and it gives daily tidbits of what's going on. The What to Expect app is good too. I would say I'm mildly (to mostly) obsessive so tend to spend a lot of time looking stuff up or being on here.

I have way too much time so I check it several times a day. Lol.
I use the OVIA pregnancy app and it gives daily tidbits of what's going on. The What to Expect app is good too. I would say I'm mildly (to mostly) obsessive so tend to spend a lot of time looking stuff up or being on here.

I'll try OVIA app.
I have What To Expect app but I find it meh...not much each day.

I would say I'm majorly obsessive and an overanalytical researcher to boot, so I google waaay too much, waaay too often, rofl!
Sometimes our knowledge is great; but ignorance is bliss in many things methinks.

I'm tryyyyyying not to check in here during the work day! Aiming to let it be my little evening treat. (Emzy, added you on FB; I've got the binoculars in my picture!)

Count me in the "why is this so yellow?!" club.

For reading, my little daily tidbits come from the Ovia pregnancy app (it's so lovely!); Pregnancy+ is the other one I saw recommended by someone in my unregistered other-forum lurking, but it's more by-the-week. I am not that patient right now. But it's got fabulous images and different sorts of information.

Started reading Expecting Better; we checked it out from the library. (My nurse practitioner recommended a few other books, and anti-recommended What To Expect!) I'd been so hesitant to read ANYTHING about pregnancy because I was so mad about TTC, and now I am just thirsty for whatever I can get my hands on. I keep wanting to go back to my copy of TCOYF to see if there's anything fun to read again, but it's in a box somewhere, hiding. We just bought a house and are about to move so I'm sure it'll show up soon anyway!

I use the Ovia pregnancy app too I like it! I might buy a new book I had one from my first pregnancy but I'm guessing a lot has changed.
Funny I checked my boobs too reading this lol and yes they hurt to the touch ! I'm sooooo bloated I look about 4 months pregnant not sure how long il be able to keep it a secret 🤰😱

I'm a sahm so I pop on here every now and then probably when I should be doing something else lol.

I'm going to try Ovia. I was was using the bump app last time but they only tell you weekly things.

I also liked the bounty app as it told you how big the babies feet are lol

I just refresh the page every so often and there's like an extra 2 pages aha

I'm feeling really bitter sweet about this pregnancy. I prayed so hard and I was lucky to catch again 2 cycles after my loss but I don't feel the excitement I felt the first time. I really hope I can feel more comfortable once I pass the 12 week mark

Hey ladies!

I was trying to catch up on all the posts before introducing myself but not a hope haha!!

Emzy I will add you on FB for grouping porpoises.

I am being bold and joining in even though it is early days! EDD is 14th May from LMP.

However, I think I am a late ovulation type bird (CD 17/28) and I got a BFN on CD 26 then didn't spot my line when AF was a day late until I was about to bin the test so this might move!!!

Wishing everyone health, happiness and sticky beans xxxx

Welcome Rosie - we share a due date!
I love your avatar pic!
I ov early (cd 13), but weirdly my positive line also only came up really late, after I'd already given up on seeing one, and that was also a day after AF was due!

Welcome Rosie. Me, Huggles and you are all May 14th girls ^_^

I have no idea when I ovulated. When I was pg with my son they moved my due date back 5 days which makes me think I ovulate later in cycle. So watch this space lol.

Welcome Rosie I too am a late ovulater I think it was cd38 this cycle lol so I'm due around the same time as you i think.

I keep getting random short bouts of heartburn ! Which is a new one on me!

Nausea is kicking by butt, big time. I feel sick the whole day with differing intensity. This morning I nearly threw up breakfast, same when brushing my teeth. Watermelon juice helps, as do bananas, but only to an extend. It's no joy to eat when I feel so sick.

I feel sooooo sick 😢 trying to make birthday cupcakes for my son's party tea tonight, and I'm gagging! I never used to get sick with my other pregnancies, so it is probably a sign of me getting old and unable to cope!

Also, yellow wee over here too!!

And I'm sorry Rach. 😢 you have an amazingly positive attitude, and I hope next cycle will be the one for you.x

Sorry you are feeling poorly Chib! Ms sucks!!

Anyone looking for a good daily 'report' of what's going on with you and baby this is a great book plus it's a journal to record stuff. I have one for each baby.

Attachments

• IMG_2350.jpg
    IMG_2350.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 4
On a side note my beta yesterday was good.
14 dpo 922
18 dpo 2420
21 dpo 5878
I'm going to try and relax until the 25th when I go in for my first scan.

I feel sooooo sick 😢 trying to make birthday cupcakes for my son's party tea tonight, and I'm gagging! I never used to get sick with my other pregnancies, so it is probably a sign of me getting old and unable to cope!

Also, yellow wee over here too!!

And I'm sorry Rach. 😢 you have an amazingly positive attitude, and I hope next cycle will be the one for you.x

We can be sickness and EDD buds then doddy!

Hi everyone! Hoping I can join? 2nd baby here, due 27th May! So excited but so so nervous, am comparing tests worrying the lines are getting lighter?! Also some lower cramping today.....keeping everything crossed that this pregnancy continues healthy and happy! Xx

Welcome Sammy!

Chibi and doddy - sorry you're both struggling with such bad ms.

RnW - those HCG levels are awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->