May Marvels 2018

I also have a strong suspicion that all this yellow-wee talk is going to be all I can think of when I read "Team Yellow" from here on out. Whoops.

:rofl:

For those of you really struggling to eat, have you thought of meal replacement shakes? I know here is South Africa there are two different pregnancy shakes (so the vitamins etc contained in the shakes are within pg limits). Obviously don't exclusively switch to shakes, but when you're starving and really can't face food they are very helpful.

I am having a rather interesting breakfast experience right now. My taste buds say what I am eating is delicious...my stomach disagrees. Do I keep on eating? You bet I am, I'm hungry. 😂

I wish I was put off food at times! I can't stop eating! I am literally hungry 24/7!

Went back to slimming world yesterday after 5 weeks off to make sure I don't pile on weight like I did with DS. However off to a food fayre today ... will be interesting to see if any of the smells do make me nauseous!

Welcome Rosie - we share a due date!
I love your avatar pic!
I ov early (cd 13), but weirdly my positive line also only came up really late, after I'd already given up on seeing one, and that was also a day after AF was due!

Oooooh that is a mad coincidence; love stuff like that :)

In other news, I actually fancied fruit again this morning - weirdly it seemed too sweet last week??? Crazy!!

Good morning ladies! How are we all feeling today?

I did my next 48 hour test and the test line is now as dark as the control. I'm so flipping happy!! :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_2751.jpg
    IMG_2751.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 9
Fantastic broken!!! Great news!!

You guys do make me laugh!! Team yellow lol!!!!
No food appeals to me either!! I'm eating because I have too!! Tiredness is start to set in and dh keeps telling me how miserable I am! Which is making me annoyed lol. And most of the time I feel fine!

So awesome broken!

AFM - baby brain is starting already, yesterday I accidentally threw my son's tuckshop money in the dustbin and then spent 20 Min looking for it! So glad I found it.

broken: yay! looks good :thumbup:

Kitten: thanks. Teachers are a gossipy lot, and I barely tolerate most of them anyway, rofl, so really not ready to field things from 100 people, plus 100+ kiddoes. :wacko: Not just yet...

My planning period is 1st so I don't have kids until 10am but of course, that early time is NEVER available for my OB...tell me to not worry about missing classes for appointments. I feel badly, but baby over work, right?
I see my OB for the first time on Tuesday and am going to ask to schedule the next 3-4 appointments to see if I can make the earliest times.

Off to the spa. Hope the facial stuff doesn't make me sick. NOTHING sounds good. Taking 10 tangerines with me today, ha!

That is a cracking line! I found myself doing another IC today, just to check!

A facial sounds lovely! Enjoy it.

Broken that line looks great.

Ricschick I hear you on the fatigue. Dd woke up at 7:30 and I haven't been able to get up off the couch. I've been in and out of sleep for 3 hours and still feel like I haven't slept. It makes it difficult to get anything done.

Enjoy the facial cheluzal! Have a good time.

I've been to a children party this afternoon. My head is banging. I then had to take my over hyped, over sugared, over TIRED laddo to town to sort my phone out. I think I'm ready to sleep for a week and ooooooo lord so I feel sick!

FACIAL: so she uses the mildest stuff anyway because I've sensitive skin but my left temple and left brow did not like 1 product, lol

NAUSEA: I started with true morning sickness this am and forced gogurt, cheese stick, and 5 tangerines down...come lunch it was like I had a hole in my stomach and craved turkey! Now I'm settling and a little ughy again.

BAJINGO: anyone else have some tingly annoying feels in your hoo-ha? Now after I wipe it seems more...sensitive and almost pulses a bit after. Nothing painful but dang if it ain't uncomfy and annoying! :dohh:

Funny how only parts of your face were sensitive lol!!
I no what you mean mine feels a little strange lol.

I've spent the last 5 hours cooking a curry from scratch well it works out to be about 5 currys, you have to cook the base curry and then the actual curries out of the base sauce so we have a chicken korma and jalfrazi tonight. Now my back hurts and I'm so tired!!! 😴

Legit thought it was just me with the sensitive hooha. When I wipe my umm... fun button :blush: almost hurts. It's so sensitive but not in an arousal way, more like ouch!

Well done for all that cooking ricschick. You deserve a long sit down!

Definitely no weird hoo-ha feelings yet, lol. I told my husband I feel so weird today because I don't feel very pregnant(aka crazy sick!) I keep waiting for me to start bleeding or something. I was peeing a lot yesterday. Today, not much of an appetite. The cravings continue, however. All I want is pineapple..dipped in Cool Whip! I'll probably force DH to take me to the store later, lol. I'm also getting random bursts of energy..I just really feel like I need to get things accomplished...feeling really restless. Probably because we close on our house in 1.5 wks and have a ton of things to do. I also keep thinking I need to get my son potty trained before the new little one comes!! He's been pretty resistive to it so far. Worried about having two in diapers! I don't know why I'm so anxious..when I was pregnant with my son I didn't have a care in the world and was a lazy useless sack, haha!

Ohhh congrats on the house, mrsstrezy! We just closed on our house almost a month ago, and we're finally about ready to start moving in. The whole process is so exciting, and it is SO MUCH POTENTIAL STRESS. Fingers crossed it stays as boring and fun as possible!

Ladies, I am in pain and need prayer!

I felt alright today and ate a good lunch. Get home and suddenly-and I mean suddenly-get psycho pains. I have to call hubby from work and almost call 911. They leave me in pain too long...

...basically, dr is 99% sure it's a kidney stone. Can't confirm with CT due to pregnancy. They saw sac but no pole or yolk but I know it's still early.
HCG was 6000 but I have nothing to compare it to until I see OB on Tuesday.

UGH!!!!! I am so freaking nauseous! How am I supposed to take pain meds and antibiotics (UTIish)???

I'm in misery! Praying stone has already moved into bladder.
Hubs went to find a 24 hour pharmacy.
Guess my water intake isn't enough. I'm severely dehydrated. 2 saline bags and still trouble.....*sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->