May Marvels 2018

I've been crazy moody aswell, I've just been getting really aggravated to the point I had to tell best friend why I keep snapping at her on this holiday! Soon followed but a congrulations phonecall from her husband and her 8 year old (My godson) lol

I haven't been getting MS as much as I was eairler. I really can't wait to get a scan and just check in on bean xx

My condolences brw ... :hug:

Here is my 6+3 bloat :shock:

Attachments

• IMG_1498.jpg
    IMG_1498.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 12
Heading to the hospital, heavy bleeding with clots and severe cramps and a lighter test. 😭

Where are you at again? That is wild.

My bajingo tingles continue...almost like ovary twinges but closer to the pube bone and now on the right side only. So weird.

Bless your bajingo!

I’m in the UK, don’t know whether self referral is nationwide now, but with increased choose and book systems and the carving up of the healthcare, I wouldn’t be surprised!

Sorry to read your news epp, keeping it all crossed for you xxx

Oh epp so sorry your going through this! Hoping for the best. Xxxx

Welcome pea!

So sorry to hear about your loss brw.

Hoping everything is well epp!

We just came back from holiday so I had a chance to finally catch up. Luckily, my ms decided to take a break for the last week so I have been really lucky to have been able to enjoy our family holiday. I still get nauseous but not near as bad. On the other hand, I am constipated!!! I haven't been able to go for days and it feels soooo uncomfortable. :/ Nipples are still sore as hell but that's a symptom I'm used to from my son. My first scan is later today!!!

Best of luck for your 1st scan later today >>>>Lena
Glad you were able to enjoy your vacation.
xx

Not sure what it was at this point, they didn’t do a scan basically said since my doctors appt is in two days to just wait til then. Bleeding has slowed down almost stopped. I’m praying so hard. Talked to my grandmother in law tonight and she calmed me down.

Please stick baby

Foreign Chick-great bump! Now I definitely believe it’s possible for me to be showing as well. My husband was making fun of me because I said I’m showing already, lol.

The mild nausea continues on and off all day. I’m finding myself so more anxious this pregnancy. About having MS for a prolonged amount of time, about the birth, about having gestational diabetes again. I’m not looking forward to all the poking and the prodding of the cervical checks either. I was feeling a little sad today, thinking, “what have I done??!” Especially since my 2.5 yr old has been difficult lately. I’m sure I’ll snap out of it. Overall I’m still excited to be pregnant.

Last time I gave birth naturally and it was a good experience, but still scary to think about those contractions again. Debating whether or not to just go the easy route and do an epidural this time around. Anyone else planning on a natural birth?

Eppgirl I hope the bleeding stays away for good. Please let us know how you get on in your appointment in two days.

Sushai, me too, I’ve still got slight cramps but I think it’s due to me being severely constipated.
Had a feel for my cervix and it’s so high up I can’t reach it, and there was just some white cervical fluid, no blood. Had a rough bm and there was just a slight amount afterwards. Fx!!!

Foreign Chick-great bump! Now I definitely believe it’s possible for me to be showing as well. My husband was making fun of me because I said I’m showing already, lol.

The mild nausea continues on and off all day. I’m finding myself so more anxious this pregnancy. About having MS for a prolonged amount of time, about the birth, about having gestational diabetes again. I’m not looking forward to all the poking and the prodding of the cervical checks either. I was feeling a little sad today, thinking, “what have I done??!” Especially since my 2.5 yr old has been difficult lately. I’m sure I’ll snap out of it. Overall I’m still excited to be pregnant.

Last time I gave birth naturally and it was a good experience, but still scary to think about those contractions again. Debating whether or not to just go the easy route and do an epidural this time around. Anyone else planning on a natural birth?

If all goes well with this pg I will have another home birth. The pain is excruciating but also empowering knowing what I as a woman am capable of. Plus I like being in my own space doing what I need to to get through it. If I was at a hospital I would be begging for drugs. Best not give myself the option. Everyone needs to do what suits them best.

Yikes epp, I really hope everything is ok. Sucks they wouldn't scan you and you have to just wait.

Foreign - wow!

Chibi - try eating dried pears, or pureed pear baby food. It helps a lot. Also, movicol is a stool softener which is safe during pregnancy if you get desperate.

Mrsstrezy - I used hypnobirthing last time, stayed drug free. It was AMAZING and I fully intend to do that again. The gyne was gobsmacked at how well I did drug free which was the best part as he hadn't believed me for one min that I wouldn't have an epidural :haha:

Regarding panicking about "what have I done" - feeling that here too as my 5 year old is adamant he doesnt want a sibling and is happy being an only child. We haven't told him about the pregnancy yet.

Epidural vs. Natural/drug free

I was "fortunate" to experience both scenarios.

With dd1&2 I had to be induced and was given pitocin. I must say the contractions became unbearable... At 4cm dialaction I thought I'm going to die.. Had epidural both times. (The nurse said that drug induced contractions are way more intense than natural ones, I wouldn't have known)...

With dd3 , I never thought this was naturally possible, but I started going into labor on my own and by the time we got to the hospital I was already 8cm dialated and it was too late for an epidural. The contractions were painful, I'm not going to lie, but nothing compared to the pitocin induced ones... I gave birth naturally without any pain relief. As with dd1&2 I needed an episiotomy an that stang a bit.

I was surprised how fast I was able to get out of bed after, versus waiting for epidural to wear off.

Hoping to go natural again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->