May Marvels 2018

Hugged hubby before he left for work and I guess his shaving cream or something on him got on my shoulder. *puke* LOL

Poor guy has been so accommodating and picking up all the slack. Plus he's in college and nervous about Anatomy class and upcoming test.

He tried to fist bump me in the ER last night and I told him I'd rather punch him in the face, ha!

Broken - I hope your tummy settles soon. Not nice having an upset tummy.

Cheluzal - so glad you got some IV fluids. Sounds like you definitely needed them. I know when ds was a baby, when he got gastro, the more dehydrated he got the more frequently his tummy ran and also the more frequently he vomited. It's like the more you need fluid the more your body refuses it. I hope your nausea stays mild now so you can keep more food and fluids in.
The HCG numbers are awesome!

So glad you feel better cheluzal!! And those numbers are fab!!

Huggles I no how you felt I've felt like that for the last couple of days!! I hate it! Everyone and everything bugs me I just want t to cheer up!! I should be so happy but I feel quite down, hopefully I'll feel better after my scan on Wednesday x

Oh Cheluzal, I am chortling at you having twitches in your bajingo, bless!!!

Still super tired and bleh here. I am not too bloated I don't think, but then I am pretty fat so I couldn't tell haha

I'm well excited seeing bits of early scans and people's hcg results etc :)

I called the local hospital on Wednesday when I was on my sick day because you self refer round here for antenatal services. Back in the day when I had my girls, you went to the GP and they did it for you. Last year when I was pg with the one we sadly lost I went to the GP and he was all "and what?" [not literally] because apparently one just sorts oneself out now!

I was told I would get a letter in 7-10 days inviting me to a booking appointment. I know they are on Mondays at my surgery so I think it'll be 9th or 16th October when I am 9 or 10 weeks. Apparently the midwife I see will tell me when my scan is. I am guessing this will be the very beginning of November. Much excite.

I've been slacking at checking in and man I've got behind! This page is busy! lol.

Emzy-so happy you got good news about your healthy bean!

Cheluzal-glad you're feeling better. But man I'm so sorry you've been so sick. Sounds absolutely miserable.

You can add me to the "grumpy war path" club, haha!! My 2.5 yr old has been driving me nuts and I've been yelling more than I should, and then I feel guilty. Then I feel like a crap mom and just get in an absolutely foul mood where I don't want to see anyone or deal with anything!

I think I've also started morning sickness too, unfortunately. I've felt so good since I found out I was pregnant, I thought maybe I'd be able to skip it this time. Now in the mornings I've been having a consistent mild nausea, but then it goes away by the afternoon. I'm assuming in the next couple weeks it'll get worse and go to all-day sickness like it did with my last one. I guess I'll have to prepare myself to be in it for the long haul and be sick until I'm well into my second trimester, like last time, grr.

Oh Cheluzal, I am chortling at you having twitches in your bajingo, bless!!!
I called the local hospital on Wednesday when I was on my sick day because you self refer round here for antenatal services. Back in the day when I had my girls, you went to the GP and they did it for you. Last year when I was pg with the one we sadly lost I went to the GP and he was all "and what?" [not literally] because apparently one just sorts oneself out now!

I was told I would get a letter in 7-10 days inviting me to a booking appointment. I know they are on Mondays at my surgery so I think it'll be 9th or 16th October when I am 9 or 10 weeks. Apparently the midwife I see will tell me when my scan is. I am guessing this will be the very beginning of November. Much excite.

Where are you at again? That is wild.

My bajingo tingles continue...almost like ovary twinges but closer to the pube bone and now on the right side only. So weird.

Hi can I join?

I'm 5.5 weeks with number 2. Due 23rd may based on my own calcs!

Not looking forward to the long drag up to the first scan, remember it well from last time

Hi Pea! Welcome 😀 I've added you to the first post.

I'm in such a shitty mood raaah! Feel sorry for my kids and hubby!

Welcome pea!!!

Oh me too emzy!!! 😫😤

Welcome to the round Pea! Congrats on your pregnancy :flow:

Claire<<<<< I must say, your "bump" aka bloat looks very similar to mine. I'll post a pic when I get up ;)

Chel<<<< great progress ! :thumbup:

Glad everyone is doing alright (in spite of the MS) &#129298; My MS has vanished the past two days (besides a small episode yesterday at lunch). But my chest is still sore so at least I have some symptoms still!!! My grandmother passed away this weekend, so I'm feeling every pregnancy emotion right now :( Hope everyone dealing with major MS can get a little relief!!!

Oh no brw2016 I'm so sorry about your grandmother :hugs:

Welcome Pea!

Sorry about your grandmother brw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe