May Marvels 2018

R&W<<< so sorry about your son, Yiykes... I just now saw that post... Hate that he missed his party on this big day :/

Welcome to the round mommacita<<< Congrats on your 1st pregnancy!

Claire<<<< Google Ramzi method for more info... Basically it's this doctor who has done a study and believes that if placenta(yolk sac) implants on the right side of the uterus it's a boy and on the left its a girl. Keep in mind that if looking at the image it's the opposite side as its mirrored .The reading has to occurs between weeks 6&8 as the placenta DOES shift throughout pregnancy. So a reading after 8+o is not reliable. Of course it's just a theory and I've seen it being wrong quiet a bit, but it was correct for all of mine, so I'm kind of stuck on it a bit ;)

Emzy <<<<< your bloat is NOTHING compared to mine, I'm afraid to post an image cause I'm sure yah'll think I photoshopped it lol I really look the way I did @ 18 weeks my my previous pregnancies ...

Joining you all with the bad mood!! Although a delayed flight with a 2 year old may have contributed to that today! However I did tell me husband that I wanted to punch him ... No idea where it came from haha!!

Emzy so glad your scan went well it's nice to see a scan pic!! And well done on the exam I am also trying to get my second exam done for my degree before baby comes. Have booked it in for Feb which gives me a month incase I need to re-sit.

I had a huge wave of nausea this morning I am hoping this is the start of it (never thought I would say that) however I have also caught my second cold of this pregnancy so I am all snotty and feeling sorry for myself!

Happy everything was ok for you Emzy!

Flew out to Lanzarote today the flight just felt like it was dragging and I just felt so sick and kept getting a pounding headache. Dreading the flight back but happy to get some sun with my best friend for a while xx

I will il look it up foreign chick!!!

Sasha my auntie also fly out to lanzarote today! Hope you have a lovely time x

Emzy that kind of ms sounds awful! Hopefully doc can give you something that works!!

Gray glad your happy about your ms lol!!

I've felt crappy all day really! I've not done much today apart from sit on the sofa! Been quite hungry today too!
I am soooo bloated! Il post a pic tomorrow x

Hey Claire<<<<< if you somewhat as bloated as me, I'll follow with a shot ;)

Excuse the bed head! :haha: it gets bigger throughout the day
Here's my bloat IMG_6786.jpg

Morning ladies. I'm also feeling pretty bloated, pretty sick and VERY exhausted. I keep complaining to DH, then feeling bad I complained. I'm happy I have all these symptoms because they mean I am really pregnant. But heck I am tired.

No bloat here, but definitely exhausted and have become seriously emotional. I was watching a video on fb of a girl getting surprised with a pet kitten, I was bawling! Also cried over another video where a guy is on the who wants to be a millionaire show, he calls his parents up on the final question just to tell them he doesn't need their help and that he's about to become a millionaire...think I might need to purchase a couple of boxes of tissue.

I'm on the bus taking Evie to dancing. Someone is eating some minging smelling crisps. Trying very hard not to vomit &#129314;

Sushai I'm with you on being emotional. I well up at anything these days. Literally anything.

Anyone else still crampy on and off? Feel a bit crampy today and my back sore! X

Welcome mommacita! :hi:

Emzy - well done on passing your exam. Sorry to hear ms is rearing its ugly head. Hopefully it won't get as bad as your previous pregnancies.

Sasha - sorry you felt so awful on your flight. I hope the flight back is better.

Yikes emzy, I hope you dont vomit on the bus!

AFM - I took the night off from life last night. I just couldn't anymore. I woke up kind of ok yesterday morning but about half an hour later, whilst making food for DH and ds for work and school I was just flooded with grumpy hormones and wanted to murder someone. Managed to get ds to school without killing anyone and went to work. Chilled out during the day (sat behind pc without having to talk to anyone), but the second I fetched my son I lost it again. And it was for no reason at all and I felt so bad. Got home and went straight to bed (5:30pm). Got up to make him 2 Min noodles and start a movie, and then again to make him toast, but furthermore I just lay in my bed. DH got home about 6:30 and took ds to get McDonald's. I asked for a small chips/fries, an Oreo mcflurry, and a cup of sprite. Weird combo but it was Soooo good (ate in bed). Ds came to join me at about 7:30 and slept with me that night (dh slept in ds's bed). Slept reasonably ok and son slept well. Feeling Soooo much better today and more able to cope with life.

I don't feel all that pg anymore which always makes me worry, but I'm sure it's probably all fine. Need to pee has decreased a lot, boobs aren't nearly as sore,and exhaustion isn't really here much today (probably from being in bed for 14 hours :haha: ).
I am getting a couple of very mild bouts of queasiness, but nothing bad.

Only 11 days til first scan.

Ricschick I was achy/crampy for most of the past week. It seems to be fine this am but it was worrying because it was different than any other pg I've had.

Huggles sometimes it's necessary to take 'a break' from life even if for only a few hours. I had a 2 hour nap yesterday at 4pmand then was back in bed by 9 and slept until 7am. I still feel exhausted! I have been binge watching Outlander this week and staying up way too late!!

Ricschick- I have cramping on and off and back pain too. I also have like pulling pains as well. So I'm assuming that's just everything growing and adjusting.

Huggles- I'm glad you're feeling better today. Sometimes we all need to just check out for a bit. I do it a lot. Probably more than I should. Symptoms can drop in and out as your hormones change. I'm sure the time will fly until your scan and you get to see baby with a lovely strong heartbeat.

Afm, I've had an upset tummy for a couple of days which I can do without tbh. I'm not into food at all, don't know if that's preg or upset tummy though. But I don't feel hungry at all. Just sort of a bit sick all the time. Boobs still sore, back aches etc etc.

Has anyone booked in to see midwife yet? My surgery will see me as soon as I get pregnant but I'm waiting til my next scan to make sure everything is grand before I book.

I'm booked in with MW for Oct 17. I have my first scan this Monday and hoping all is ok.

We don't really do midwives here - everything gets done through gyne so first and all subsequent appointments will all be with him (starting 4 Oct at 8 weeks).

Well the exhaustion might have been gone this morning, but it sure is back this afternoon. Aside from shopping this morning and then making lunch I've just been sitting on the couch with my son yet I'm exhausted and ready for bed (it's 3:30pm... ).

Hi all!
So yesterday was a very bad day. I never got on the computer. I was super sick and crying and nauseous so badly. OB office called (I decided no midwife since I'm 40) asking about repeat hcg (they tried 2 days and veins too flat). Doc really wanted them but I was too sick to make it to lab.

So hubs took me to the ER yesterday afternoon. I got 2 bags of fluid. OB didn't want Zofran so they gave me Phenergan. YUCK! Never again. It made me sicker and twitchy. I was jerky all night and couldn't fall asleep with tics, even in my bajingo!

Barely ate half a cookie and some pineapple before finally crashing a little after 10pm. No nausea meds or anything. Woke at 7am today and feel sooo much better!!! I actually can stand up and have a teeny weeny nausea but also a ball of appetite. I got a piece of toast and some cereal and yogurt and cheese. I'm excited.

I did take a Diclegis this morning and hope that now it actually works better. It seems my dehydration was making the nausea super worse than it should've been. *crossing fingers* I've been sucking down Gatorade this morning, and can actually put something in my mouth without wanting to heave.

I'm still taking Monday and Tuesday off, just to settle in and see how my new "normal" goes. Hoping THIS is the way my nausea will be, because I can somewhat function. No way I could tolerate the other for 6 more weeks! I wish we had an IV clinic nearby. I'd go weekly, rofl!!

OH! Last Saturday my hcg was 6,200 and last night it was over 28,000! Woot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->