May Marvels 2018

Relief, relief, relief! Baby is dating a few days ahead at 7 weeks with a lovely and strong heart rate of 150bpm! Only one seen, also a relief lol.

Attachments

• IMG_2357.jpg
    IMG_2357.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 2
Cheluzal, so sorry the sickness is still hitting you so hard. I'm glad frequent eating seems to help. I really hope it eases up a bit for you soon.

RnW - good luck for your scan!

AFM, we had 2 friends over today for the afternoon (well, 3 friends but 2 families) and the 2 ladies and I were chatting about births (the one's sil is about to give birth) and discussing our different experiences (we all have vastly different stories), and then they got onto how they can't imagine having kids at a slightly older age, like now (we're all around 36, I'm about to turn 37), and DH and I were just staying silent and just like "ya, it is much harder when you're older" and they were just going on and on about how they so wouldn't have the patience to start from baby again now.
I have no idea what their reactions will be when we reveal! Not sure if we'll do it next week after our scan (will be telling our families then), or if we'll wait until 10 or even 12 weeks rather. But ya, I think there'll be a fair amount of shock all around.

Oh DO tell us their reaction after you tell them!
I'm 40 with my first...you take the hand the cards of life deal you.

Relief, relief, relief! Baby is dating a few days ahead at 7 weeks with a lovely and strong heart rate of 150bpm! Only one seen, also a relief lol.

How exciting!! Hope we all follow with similar news.

I've been alright today. Nausea tolerable (not go to work but be a lazy slug) and keeping food in me. Not enough liquids still so trying to suck down little bits every commercial.
Speaking of, I am SO sick of TV....ugh...I am getting cabin fever in the worst way but can't stand up and go anywhere. Hubs sleeps in guest room since I have a tray of food in his spot I use all night long.

Anyone's mouth so...bleh? I want to brush all the time. It's not metallic, but just I guess like bile....that little soft spot in throat always feels like it's sour. Yuck.

Praying mine came quickly and can level out in the next week *crossing fingers*

I'm sorry to say that my journey with all of you is over. :cry:

I'll be lurking, following your journeys, and wish all of you the very best.

Hey Hey :) First day on this site, first post, first time being a mommy.. Recently moved to a different city so just me and the hubby atm+baby :D So excited to chat with all you lovely mommys and members of the group :) Expected due date 17 May 2018, please do add me into the group, May babies yayyyy! P.s super congratulations to all of us, grateful and blessed to be journeying momma hood, with you guys too. Peace and Love xx

agcam, so sorry to hear this, hope you have support and guidance around you at this time, lots of love, R xxx <3

:hi:

Can I join in?

My name is Holly. I have 4 kids and I'm pregnant with number 5 ~ due on 5/31 :)

So sorry agcam :hugs:

Welcome to all the newbies :hi:

So sorry agcam :hugs:

RnW congratulations on your scan! I'm glad it all looks good.

Welcome to new girls. Congratulations!

I lost the baby. Thank you all for the support.

Oh I'm so sorry eppgirl take care of yourself xxxxx

Welcome RP and holly!! Xx

Sorry to hear agcam and eppgirl.

Congratulations RnW!

Welcome new ladies!

Does anybody else feel that time is going so slowly? I feel like I have been keeping my pregnancy secret for months!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->