May Marvels 2018

eppgirl, so sorry for your loss. <3

oliv, welcome! You're due on my birthday! (I think some other folks are due on my husband's birthday (1 May); it looks like we're going to be an all-May family for now!)

Hey lovely ladies :) Are there any vegan/veggie mommys in this group? Been searching prenatals for the past week on/off, yet to find any that are 100%.. Garden of Life seemed good but they use Palm oil..

:wave: me! I'm vegan! I've been taking the Rainbow Life one-a-day prenatals (for like 5+ dang years at this point, ha). https://www.rainbowlight.com/prenatal-one-multivitamin.html They've been great and easy (as long as they don't get stuck in my throat lately...then the gagging starts), and they've got ginger as well as a few other nice additions.

Deva has one as well (https://www.devanutrition.com/vegan-prenatal-multivitamin-mineral-one-daily.html). Not sure how easy either of them are to find up in Canada, but they do exist!

I'm baffled by putting palm oil IN a vitamin!

Sorry to epp and agcam for the losses ❤

9 more days till my first scan ever! So excited to hopefully see baby and hear a heartbeat! 6wks+5 as of today. Almost threw up this morning, but besides that, I'm alright! Chest still hurts like crazy and I'm exhausted after traveling over 1,200 miles this weekend 😜Thankful for the symptoms though! And my bloat is horrible!!!! We haven't told anyone yet so sucking it in is getting really, really hard

I've never given birth before, but I'd love to try it naturally!! (With the option of some quick meds if it gets intolerable lol)

wow lots of travelling, glad you'll be getting your scan after having chance to settle :) natural birth sounds nice, are quick meds the over the counter ones?

I honestly don't know what quick meds at this point - just something to help if I can't take it anymore! Lol

Chel I'm so sorry your feeling so bad!! Hopefully the new script will help!! Xx

Craving something you can't have is so hard!! Funny how it's something you normally don't eat lol.

Thanks, the link between palm oil and orangutans makes sense. I didn't know about it.

So sorry you're feeling so terrible cheluzal. It sounds very much to me like you might be one of those unlucky ones to have hyperemesis. I really hope it eases for you soon. It sounds truly dreadful.

As for binge watching - 2 total opposites but I love both Downton Abbey and Arrow.

Cheluzal I'm so sorry you are feeling so horrible. I feel like crap but by no means does it sound like you. I wish there was a quick remedy to help.

RPG- I'm in Ontario and just trying not to move. We have no A/C (DH doesn't think we needs it- I could slaughter him right now) in our house but have kept everything including our curtains drawn for the last week. My car a/c decided to crap out on me over the weekend which has made getting places awful. The heat is doing me in. I hate to complain because winter is right around the corner but I can't manage this heat.
On a side note I told my mom today that we are expecting. Worry was her first emotion mostly because she has been right by our side through our losses including being there for my sons birth in January. She IS feeling hopeful for us though. I expect this will be most people's reaction only because we have had such a hard time over the past few years.

Yeah, already diagnosed with hyperemesis. No vomiting but incapacitated.
On Diclegis 3/day, Reglan 2/day and trying 1 Phenergan at bedtime.
Seeing doc again Thursday.

I LOVE Downton and may have to watch again.
My friend also suggested Victoria.

Anyone watch Mr. Selfridge?

RnW - I'm.glad you told your mom. The worry is totally understandable. I really hope you finally get your happy ending with this one.

At the doctors. Been having some on and off brownish/pinkish spotting since My scan last week. This afternoon it came back bright red. :cry:

Sorry your feeling so awful cheluzal.

Oh Sushai i hope everything is ok!

Sushai I hope everything is ok! Maybe the scan irritated your cervix of something xx

Cheluzal I've seen mr selfridge it's good!! I also love downton abbey! Hope your feeling more human today!! Xx

Oh no Sushai! I really hope everything's ok. :hugs:

So sorry for your losses Agcam and Eppgirl... Sending prayers your way.

R&W <<<< yay to your little bean... Love how you refer to baby as she <3 according to Ramzi, that's what "she" is... Are you planing on finding out gender?

Welcome to the round RP & Holly :flow: Congratulations on your pregnancies.

Grey<<< I feel as I've been keeping it a secret forever too.... Only DH knows.

Sushai <<<< fx it's nothing serious. Thinking of you :hug:

Boy lots happens when you miss a day :D
Basketball season is about to start at our school. I have one player and one cheerleader and let me tell yah, between practices and homework ( not to mention dinner, laundry, and picking up after a 3 year old) there is not much time left for anything else... Doesn't help that I feel like I've had no sleep in 7 days, which is not the case. Yikes... Sorry for the whining, I usually don't, must be hormones. Well while I'm at it, let's complain some more about nausea... Someone said on here before that they feel like they are starving all the time and once they eat something they are nauseated, that's how I've been feeling for the past 7 days NON STOP. This is all so new to me. I've not experienced any nausea with dd1&2 and only very little with dd3 but not through out the entire day.... Ok I'm done! Thanx for listening xx

Claire<<<< missed it yesterday... Happy belated 7 weeks :flower: ps love your wedding pic, beautiful couple <3

Ladies who have children already!

Question: you know how much I love a holiday and after my dreams of hitting the carribean were killed I've seen an amazing deal to Turkey in April however if be 34W4D when I fly and 35W5D when I return. Easyjet (the airline id be flying with) allow you to fly up to 36 weeks with a doctors note so I'd be allowed to fly however as I've never been THAT pregnant before would you guys have wanted to fly at 34/35 weeks pregnant? :haha: It's such a good deal for an all inclusive week abroad but I don't want to waste money if I'd just feel huge and uncorftable... I went to Turkey this year in April and it wasn't too hot so I don't think heat would be a problem.

What do you ladies think?

Thank you foreign chick :kiss:
Maybe your having a boy!!! I felt so sick with my girls but not really with my boy so might be opposite for you!!

Sasha I've been away heavily pregnant and it was fine just get checked over by your gp first. Do it why not. Xx

Scan day is here!! 2.40pm I'm nervous and excited just really hoping for the best! Then hopefully once I no all is ok we are going shopping for a few maternity bits and out for dinner! Been eating quite a lot the last few days but it keeps the neausea away! I bought some sea bands too as I have to go on the tube in the morning as joanie has a eye appointment ( she has cataracts) and I don't want to feel ill on the tube!!

Good luck for your scan ricschick!
I hope the seabands help tomorrow.

I went to the mall this morning to have my eyebrows waxed. Walked around a bit after buying probiotics, immune booster (for DH), and another pregnancy magazine.
I have a rather round tummy naturally which tends to look 6 months pregnant on certain days. I normally try to suck it in as much as possible. Today I was just letting it hang and enjoying the fact that I AM pregnant! (Albeit too early to actually show :haha: ).

I have a rather round tummy naturally which tends to look 6 months pregnant on certain days. I normally try to suck it in as much as possible. Today I was just letting it hang and enjoying the fact that I AM pregnant! (Albeit too early to actually show :haha: ).

That is so funny. I'm very thin but now with this bloat I look 3-4 months and I did the same thing when away from my town (small town; teacher; gossip, lol).

NAUSEA: So Phenergan!! Might be my lifesaver! The hospital gave it the night before I felt truly normal but I attributed it to the IV fluids. I took half a pill last night a little after 11 and only woke now at 6 without major "I'm going to vomit right now but will cry in a hunched pathetic ball instead." I actually kept snoozing my alarms that go off every 2 hours and ate nothing through the night! HALLELUJAH! The angels rejoice! :happydance:

Now hoping OB agrees and calls in more--she was against Zofran. This was the hospital script. Seeing her for scan tomorrow.

Speaking of scans, let us know ricschick!

Good luck for your scan Ricschick! Can't wait to see pics of your little bean.

I've missed loads the last few days. I can't catch up ladies :haha:

That is so funny. I'm very thin but now with this bloat I look 3-4 months and I did the same thing when away from my town (small town; teacher; gossip, lol).

Haha! We were away for a mini vacation this past weekend, so I enjoyed letting my bloat show where I didn't know anyone lol. I was just hoping no one would ask when I was due cause I'd be embarrassed to say it wasn't till May &#128514;

I'm out ladies :cry: thanks for all your well wishes and concerns. My hcg is 290 after it being 58 three weeks ago. My spotting has decreased and has been replaced by lower back pain and cramps.

I wish you all the best on your pregnancy journeys xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->