May Marvels 2018

So sorry eppgirl. :hugs:

Grey I agree. It's been 3 weeks, but it feels like I've been keeping it secret forever.

Feeling quite tearful today (and rather queasy). Think it's all the hormones and think everythign's just hitting me a bit hard as well. Stressing about announcing to all the different people. I have a timeline in mind of who I want to tell when, but everyone is so interconnected the news is likely to get leaked to certain groups by other groups before I wanted, so might land up having to tell everyone at the same time. Argh, it's so darn complicated. Just wish I was further along and everyone knew already.

I agree with you there Huggles. There's people I don't want to tell who will find out, people I "have" to tell who I know aren't gunna care and it's going to upset me. I wish it was all out in the open already.

Eppgirl im so sorry! Sending love your way.

Gray- I feel as though it's been forever but the first few weeks always feels that way to me.
We will start telling people because there is no real 'safe zone' for me anymore and my family and friends are so supportive no matter what. I want to honour this baby for as long as she (I'm feeling a girl) is with me.

So sorry to the ladies with losses:(:( Hopefully we'll be seeing you back on the pregnancy boards soon.

Cool to see all the moms that have given birth naturally here! Makes me ready to give it another go.

Yesterday I felt terrible. I keep burping and the burping makes me nauseous, then I gag. Just looking at and smelling food is starting to make me feel sick. This is going to be fun when we move in 2.5 weeks:wacko: I won't be announcing that I'm pregnant until after we move, so the people who help us move are probably going to think I'm lazy because I may not be able to do as much as I would typically like.

I've only told close family. May tell a few others after tomorrow if all is well! I am nervous about tomorrow I'm scared there will be no baby , it couldn't come soon enough!

Mrs moving sounds awful!
I'm feeling awful today and just want to go back to bed. Being self employed sucks! I wish I could call in sick.
Anyone get headaches in pg? I get them every time so I feel totally hungover. On a happier note I found my Diclectin from my pg with my ds and it is still good. I will be getting another prescription as well.

Thank you!
I do I get headaches too and feel hungover in the mornings x

Hello!!!

My Edd is the 28th of May

Sorry to epp and agcam for the losses ❤

9 more days till my first scan ever! So excited to hopefully see baby and hear a heartbeat! 6wks+5 as of today. Almost threw up this morning, but besides that, I'm alright! Chest still hurts like crazy and I'm exhausted after traveling over 1,200 miles this weekend 😜Thankful for the symptoms though! And my bloat is horrible!!!! We haven't told anyone yet so sucking it in is getting really, really hard

I've never given birth before, but I'd love to try it naturally!! (With the option of some quick meds if it gets intolerable lol)

I had my ds naturally and my dd with an epidural. I had a 3rd degree tear with dd and was kept in for a few days longer due to us both having a fever during labour and the recovery was awful!! With ds I was home the next day and felt absolutely fine. I am going to try go naturally this time with the option of an epidural if indeed it. I didn't have time for it on ds!!

Welcome Oliv

Mrsstrezy - good luck with the move. I hope you feel ok on the day.

RnW - I hope you feel better soon.

Ricschick - good luck for your scan!

Eppgirl, so sorry to hear of your loss, may you have the precious healing time recharging and recouperation required xx

Hey lovely ladies :) Are there any vegan/veggie mommys in this group? Been searching prenatals for the past week on/off, yet to find any that are 100%.. Garden of Life seemed good but they use Palm oil..

oooo and the Hubby is currently cooking eggs in the kitchen, Ladies they smell oh so edible, meh.. We're on a heatwave over here.. temps @30'c ish, only way to keep the house cool (ish) is to keep the windows closed. Eggy smell is yet to dissipate before this craving does

Sorry to epp and agcam for the losses ❤

9 more days till my first scan ever! So excited to hopefully see baby and hear a heartbeat! 6wks+5 as of today. Almost threw up this morning, but besides that, I'm alright! Chest still hurts like crazy and I'm exhausted after traveling over 1,200 miles this weekend 😜Thankful for the symptoms though! And my bloat is horrible!!!! We haven't told anyone yet so sucking it in is getting really, really hard

I've never given birth before, but I'd love to try it naturally!! (With the option of some quick meds if it gets intolerable lol)

wow lots of travelling, glad you'll be getting your scan after having chance to settle :) natural birth sounds nice, are quick meds the over the counter ones?

Hey lovely ladies :) Are there any vegan/veggie mommys in this group? Been searching prenatals for the past week on/off, yet to find any that are 100%.. Garden of Life seemed good but they use Palm oil..

oooo and the Hubby is currently cooking eggs in the kitchen, Ladies they smell oh so edible, meh.. We're on a heatwave over here.. temps @30'c ish, only way to keep the house cool (ish) is to keep the windows closed. Eggy smell is yet to dissipate before this craving does

I'm confused as to why palm oil is bad but eggs are ok when asking about vegan? Isn't palm oil plant based and eggs are certainly not vegan to the best of my knowledge. Or am I being thick? Sorry, just not really understanding so well.

Heartfelt prayers and hugs to the losses, and genuine hellos to the new friends. :hugs:

TIME: Man, I am trying to take it one day at a time because I don't know how long I'll be bedridden and I am starting to break down. I've had to tell some co-workers earlier due to my indefinite leave but they are happy and helping out with subs and work, so...we were moving too but have to postpone it.

HEAT: It's Florida summer. Starting to cool but I had hubs turn the air down one more degree last night. Our bedroom stays warmer and I've been in panties only for over a week, lol.

NAUSEA: I sat on the shower floor and made hubs wash my hair last night, but I'm feeling dreadful! I'm still waking and snacking every 2 hours but this morning was rough. Had him bring wastebasket by bed for the first time. My stupid body hates vomiting so all sits there. Stronger women may be able to function, but I cannot stand.
Hubs brought home OTC Emetrol, which made it worse. Just took a Diclegis on the off chance it works, but he's getting Phenergan script filled today. We shall see...

I'm BORED! Binging TV shows. Any suggestions? I don't do nudity/cursing so no Game of Thrones or the like, ha, thanks.

I'm confused as to why palm oil is bad but eggs are ok when asking about vegan? Isn't palm oil plant based and eggs are certainly not vegan to the best of my knowledge. Or am I being thick? Sorry, just not really understanding so well.

I'm not vegan by any means but palm oil use is killing the orangutans and they are very endangered by their habitat destruction to get it.
I know we try not to use it...didn't know about Garden of Life, dang.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->