May Marvels 2018

Oh no, so sorry Sushai :( :hugs:

Cheluzal, I'm so glad the new meds work! I really hope the doctor is willing to prescribe more.

I have a rather round tummy naturally which tends to look 6 months pregnant on certain days. I normally try to suck it in as much as possible. Today I was just letting it hang and enjoying the fact that I AM pregnant! (Albeit too early to actually show :haha: ).

That is so funny. I'm very thin but now with this bloat I look 3-4 months and I did the same thing when away from my town (small town; teacher; gossip, lol).

Haha! We were away for a mini vacation this past weekend, so I enjoyed letting my bloat show where I didn't know anyone lol. I was just hoping no one would ask when I was due cause I'd be embarrassed to say it wasn't till May 😂
I thought that too! They asked me when I went to the ER for fluids, and I replied with, "Even though it looks worse, just 6 weeks."

I'm out ladies :cry: thanks for all your well wishes and concerns. My hcg is 290 after it being 58 three weeks ago. My spotting has decreased and has been replaced by lower back pain and cramps.

I wish you all the best on your pregnancy journeys xx

:(:(

We have 1 baby (phew) and a heartbeat!!!!! 💗💗💗 put me at 6 weeks so back a week but they put me forward a week at last scan but she said it's not that accurate at this stage. So relieved x

So sorry for your losses Agcam and Eppgirl... Sending prayers your way.

R&W <<<< yay to your little bean... Love how you refer to baby as she <3 according to Ramzi, that's what "she" is... Are you planing on finding out gender?

Welcome to the round RP & Holly :flow: Congratulations on your pregnancies.

Grey<<< I feel as I've been keeping it a secret forever too.... Only DH knows.

Sushai <<<< fx it's nothing serious. Thinking of you :hug:

Boy lots happens when you miss a day :D
Basketball season is about to start at our school. I have one player and one cheerleader and let me tell yah, between practices and homework ( not to mention dinner, laundry, and picking up after a 3 year old) there is not much time left for anything else... Doesn't help that I feel like I've had no sleep in 7 days, which is not the case. Yikes... Sorry for the whining, I usually don't, must be hormones. Well while I'm at it, let's complain some more about nausea... Someone said on here before that they feel like they are starving all the time and once they eat something they are nauseated, that's how I've been feeling for the past 7 days NON STOP. This is all so new to me. I've not experienced any nausea with dd1&2 and only very little with dd3 but not through out the entire day.... Ok I'm done! Thanx for listening xx

Claire<<<< missed it yesterday... Happy belated 7 weeks :flower: ps love your wedding pic, beautiful couple <3

We will find out the gender. Because I will be 40 when having this baby I will have the Panorama test done around 10 weeks which also shows gender.
I say complain when you need to! As women we put up with a lot especially when reproducing.
Sushai I am so sorry!

That's great Ricschick!! They put me back a week at my scan too. I'm gunna hang on til the 12 week one to get a proper edd and adjust my tickers and stuff.

Thanks everyone I'm so relieved and feel happier now.
Me too broken as she said it was accurate at this stage so il just leave it as is til my next scan. X

IMG_6797.jpg

We have 1 baby (phew) and a heartbeat!!!!! &#128151;&#128151;&#128151; put me at 6 weeks so back a week but they put me forward a week at last scan but she said it's not that accurate at this stage. So relieved x

Cool! Mine is tomorrow. Hope I get the same results.
I'm sure the kid will catch up. It's hard to know exactly this early, which is why so many people get dates changed.

We will find out the gender. Because I will be 40 when having this baby I will have the Panorama test done around 10 weeks which also shows gender.
I say complain when you need to! As women we put up with a lot especially when reproducing.
Sushai I am so sorry!

Because I'm 40, I am refusing genetic testing. Abortion is not an option and I'm not trying again....I will love whatever comes out and I think I'd rather NOT know so I can enjoy the pregnancy. It's been so ugh so far, lol.
But early gender might be very tempting...

That's great Ricschick!! They put me back a week at my scan too. I'm gunna hang on til the 12 week one to get a proper edd and adjust my tickers and stuff.

Good idea.
If we know when we ovulated (I know for sure with opk which I kept doing up until bfp), I think some babies are slow to grow.
And I was 6 pounds even and my hubby is tall and thin too so our kid will probably be a little string bean and measure small...lol...

So sorry to hear sushai.... Best wishes :hugs:

Hate to combine sad and happy comments... Have I not said, its time these early losses stop already, a while back? Grrrr

Claire <<< <3 so happy for you! Hope to be in your shoes on Monday. Also when it comes to the Ramzi theory, because according to him youre having a Boy ;) Speaking of, I hope you're right as to my symptoms, BUT personally I'm not buying into them at all. My 3rd PG had me all fooled, literally EVERTHING was different to my previous 2. It completely had me believe it's a boy, yet here SHE is. Heheheh I'm going into it this time, thinking I'm not capable of growing the opposite ;)

R&W<<<< I will also be doing early testing, probably Panorama. (Whichever the doc offers) I just need to know ASAP.
Thanx for the green light on my whining heheheh, felt better letting it out. I was so grumpy yesterday, wish I could have told the girls WHY, instead of just snapping at them :/

A boy would be nice!!! We shall see!!
Cheluzal good luck for tomorrow!!

Cheluzal- I'm sure everything will be fine at your scan. With how sick you are it would be surprising that baby isn't there and healthy.
I have no intentions of terminating the pg but would rather be aware of what might be coming our way. Plus I am super impatient and want to know the sex so I can shop. Lol
Foreign- I'm not one to complain but when I feel like shit I like other people (mostly DH) know haha. Today has been better but I started taking Diclectin last night so hopefully it's helping. Eating the right amount of food also seems to play apart.

Forgot to say It was awful tho for a minute I was laying there and the 2 ladies who were doing the scan ( 1 was training) had like stone faces and dh said he could see my heart beating!! I really thought it was going to be bad news and then finally she said now we have a baby with a hb!! I don't get why they can't tell you straight away it was the longest minute of my life!!! &#128580;

Thanks for answering ricschick! I'm going to think abit longer but I'm hoping to get something secured.

So happy your scan went well and you have a little bean and heartbeat!

Sushai - I'm so sorry to hear this I wish you luck for the next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->