May Marvels 2018

Cheluzal- I'm sure everything will be fine at your scan. With how sick you are it would be surprising that baby isn't there and healthy.
I have no intentions of terminating the pg but would rather be aware of what might be coming our way. Plus I am super impatient and want to know the sex so I can shop. Lol

That's what my husband said, ha!
I get knowing, I do, but I guess I don't want to know what's coming...plenty of time to stress later, ya know? I am impatient and that gender knowledge will be a hard carrot to ignore though!

Hi,
I am pregnant with my 4th! Total surprise! We were done and husband is scheduled for a vasectomy! But my iud apparently feel out (again) just this time unnoticed! I found out September 12, and going in tomorrow for an ultrasound. I’m due probably end of May, but I don’t know.
My kids are 7, 5 and 9!! Months!
I live in Hawaii and husband will be deployed when babybis due and no family within thousands of miles near us. This is more than just a surprise baby lol
I have had hyperemesis gravidarum with all babies and it has already set in and I’m throwing up about 7 times a day and just sooo tired/unmotivated

so so busy! I am certain I meant to say more, but...

mom, whew; what a rollercoaster! I'd say I hope it gets easier, and I do...but it doesn't seem like that's how HG rolls. :/

Sushai, I'm so sorry. I thought I'd get better at hearing these but it just breaks my heart. <3

ricschick, I saw your pic and just squealed "beeeeeean!" alone on the couch. The cat was very appreciative of my articulate comment. :laugh2:

chel, sooo happy that SOMETHING does the trick. Here's hoping your doc is fine with continuing that!

My sis had a 12-week scan today and is cheerily barfy with an almost-two-year-old. I don't know how she does it.

Oh the joy of fighting not to throw up while brushing my teeth. I'd nearly forgotten about that pregnancy tidbit.

Trying to catch up!

So sorry to hear Sushai.

Congratulations on the scan Ricschick!

Welcome Mom!

8 weeks today woohoo!! Still dragging but I love it when the ticker goes to a raspberry it's my favourite one haha!!

Forgot to say It was awful tho for a minute I was laying there and the 2 ladies who were doing the scan ( 1 was training) had like stone faces and dh said he could see my heart beating!! I really thought it was going to be bad news and then finally she said now we have a baby with a hb!! I don't get why they can't tell you straight away it was the longest minute of my life!!! &#128580;

I so agree with you! Any silence makes me panic as I'm waiting for the "I'm sorry..."
I had a delightful lady do my scan last week. Honestly she was lovely. She showed me what she could see at the end and also told me within a minute what she could see as well. I have some awful sonographers but she was lovely.

Yay you found us mom!!! What a rollercoaster you've been on!! Everything will be fine. Xx

Good luck cheluzal for your scan what time is it? Xx

I have such a sore throat today!

Happy 8 weeks Gray!

Welcome and congrats Mom! Sounds like you're in for quite a busy time!

Was driving to work today thinking all my symptoms have left me and of course worrying as a result. No sore boobs anymore (I think that's the main one I look for). Then of course I did have a few bouts of nausea as I was driving which calmed me a little. And then just read this on the Ovia app "The placenta is picking up more and more of the burden of supporting your baby, meaning the hormonal toll could be less for you." Explains the loss of sore boobs! Definitely puts my mind at ease somewhat.
Totally and utterly exhausted today. Completely wiped out. And I even slept well so can't blame insomnia for a change. So that's at least still a symptom. Coupled with the ever popular constipation...

But ya, sometimes ovia's info does help to reassure one a little.

Well it seems baby is getting me back for worrying about no symptoms. Feeling really rather nauseous this past hour.

Seems boob pain might be in the process of being replaced with nausea...

Was driving to work today thinking all my symptoms have left me and of course worrying as a result. No sore boobs anymore (I think that's the main one I look for). Then of course I did have a few bouts of nausea as I was driving which calmed me a little. And then just read this on the Ovia app "The placenta is picking up more and more of the burden of supporting your baby, meaning the hormonal toll could be less for you." Explains the loss of sore boobs! Definitely puts my mind at ease somewhat.
Totally and utterly exhausted today. Completely wiped out. And I even slept well so can't blame insomnia for a change. So that's at least still a symptom. Coupled with the ever popular constipation...

So glad you posted this because I was worrying when I woke up to almost normal feeling chest!! Ahh, don't like the symptoms, but I want them to reassure me lol

7 weeks today!! :) yay!! And my scan is a week from today... now how to get off work when everyone knows me there and will automatically know what's going on when I leave early?.....

Gray- happy 8 weeks!

Huggles I had the same feeling when I woke up but then I ate and feel like I'm going to throw up! With ds my symptoms fluctuated. I would have days with nothing and then get a slap in the face with sore boobs and horrible nausea. It was like that from weeks 8-14.
Dd had a horrible night so I ended up 'sleeping' with her in her tiny single bed! I feel like I've been hit by a bus. I'll be napping later for sure!!

Happy 7 weeks brw! I hope you're able to find a good excuse for your scan!

RnW - I hope you get to sleep in your own bed tonight and get some good rest.

Welcome to the round >>>Mom & Congrats on your surprise pregnancy :flow:

Congrats on week 8 >>>> Gray & Congrats on week 7 >>>brw

Today also marks my 7 weeks, :happydance: 4 days til scan and counting down the hours ;)

Wishing everyone a Terrific Thursday :flower:

Oh, how I hope that is true with me.
I'm 7 weeks tomorrow!!

7 weeks today!! :) yay!! And my scan is a week from today... now how to get off work when everyone knows me there and will automatically know what's going on when I leave early?.....

Everyone at work will know you're getting a scan if you leave early? I'm confused. Where do you work?

Leaving in 3.5 hours to meet hubby and drive to OB's office.
I'm 7 weeks tomorrow, but still a little scared.
Really praying for a heartbeat. Like stated, too much morning sickness and awesome hcg levels to not have something in there, lol.

Everyone at work will know you're getting a scan if you leave early? I'm confused. Where do you work?

It's a small community and they ask all the time if we're pregnant, so if I have to take off work for the afternoon (which I never do), it's probably going to make people suspicious. So that's making me paranoid! Lol

Good luck cheluzal!!!

I'm finally less than a week away from my scan! 6 more days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->