May Marvels 2018

Good luck to ladies gettting their scans today and tomorrow! I have 5 more sleeps until mine.

Hello everyone!

I've been super crap at keeping up this last week. Been soooo tired, working all day and can't stay awake past 8pm most nights (it's 8.25pm here and this is late for me going by recent nights haha!) Been having some super sick days and some days where I can not stop eating but the exhaustion is constant, I don't remember being this tired with my other two!

Sorry for the losses and congrats for the scans... I've tried to keep the first page updated with newbies too but may well have missed some- let me know if I've missed you!!

Heartbeat detected immediately at 134 beats per minute!
She wasted no time telling me, lol. :happydance:

I'm measuring only 2 days less than I predicted, so I'm technically 6W4D today and my new due date is now May 20! Guess I'll change tickers.
She said these early ones were most accurate for dates since the later ones have genetics (tall, short, etc.) kicking in. My hubs and I are both tall people so hoping for a tall one.

I don't want to put it up because Ramzi will get my hopes up or piss me off, rofl...just kidding...but I really want a boy.

Oh wonderful news!!!! I'm so pleased!!! 😃😃😃

Oh hooray; so glad to hear about the good scan, cheluzal!

I'm pretty sure I've got a scan tomorrow morning but now I'm second-guessing myself and wondering if it's just everything ELSE they'll be doing. I can never remember anything that's not written down from doctor's appointments. We'll see!

6 weeks 1 day and saw hb due may 23rd had a scan this morning

So glad for you cheluzal!
Yay mom, that's awesome!
Good luck with your appointment kittenlifter!

Regarding dates, with my previous pg my gyne only uses the scan at 10 weeks to accurately measure due date. He says that before that if he measured even half a millimetre incorrectly it changes the date by a number of days. With both my boys I measured about a week behind at 7 weeks, but right on time at 11 weeks.

Emzy, good to see you back again. I totally hear you on the exhaustion front. These days I put my son to bed and crawl I to bed myself immediately after, which is usually 8:20ish. If I didn't have to get him to bed I'd probably be asleep by 7 :haha:

Congrats on seeing heartbeats Chel and Mom!

Chel<<< Ramzi is truly 50/50. I still think it's fun speculating, no different than the baking soda test or the cabbage test IMO. With DD3 all these OWT pointed towards BOY for me and I knew better than putting too much thought into them yet it was still fun ;) I have no blue dust to share, but hope you get your boy.

Oh fantastic mom! I have the same due date at the moment! Although this may change at my 12 week scan!!

I'm so exhausted it's ridiculous lol like my whole body aches by the end of the day!! But we off down our caravan later for the weekend so that will be a nice little break!!

Good luck for today's scans!! Xx

Congrats on the happy scan Mom and good luck kittenlifter at your appt.

I hear ya on the exhaustion ladies. I'm struggling to get anything done. I have so many things I need to do in my house but the thought of anything sends me to my bed.

Our 1st scan is scheduled for the 6th of November, I can't wait!!!

Chelzul so glad your little bean is ok!

I'm going to the GP later I'm hoping to get a scan date or at least speak to a midwife. Can't believe I'm only 6 weeks it feels like I've known for months now. Is this dragging for anybody esle or it it just me lol

It's completely dragging !! Especially as I've been put back a week lol feel like I've hovered around the 6week mark for ages!! Lol.

My goodness the amount of cm I have is crazy!! Had to use a pantyliner today!! &#128563;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->