May Marvels 2018

My goodness the amount of cm I have is crazy!! Had to use a pantyliner today!! 😳

Tell me about it! I felt/looked like I peed my panties yesterday at my scan. I wore a dress and just hiked it up and slipped off the panties and put to side. My husband's face, rofl...I'm like, "There is no shame in the baby game."

Congrats on seeing heartbeats Chel and Mom!

Chel<<< Ramzi is truly 50/50. I still think it's fun speculating, no different than the baking soda test or the cabbage test IMO. With DD3 all these OWT pointed towards BOY for me and I knew better than putting too much thought into them yet it was still fun ;) I have no blue dust to share, but hope you get your boy.

I know, I know...but I think everyone would say girl based on the scan! Nooooo, rofl.
Hoping I have a little boy. My brother has only girls and my husband is the youngest of 5 boys. His dad died unexpectedly 2 years ago, and I really want that relationship to carry forth to him now.

Chelzul so glad your little bean is ok!

I'm going to the GP later I'm hoping to get a scan date or at least speak to a midwife. Can't believe I'm only 6 weeks it feels like I've known for months now. Is this dragging for anybody esle or it it just me lol

Oh, it's dragging. I think being bedridden makes it worse. My days so SO.LONG! I'm sick of TV, tired of internet...need to finish my novel at least.

I brought home student essays to grade but have no desire...bleh...wish nausea would LEAVE already so I could return to work. Gossipy teachers are starting to gossip...:growlmad: Trying to work the "kidney stone/complications" angle...hey, I did have one!

Chezual: I think I need to get a book or something... just want to get to 12 weeks so badly why is it taking so long lol trying to have little milestones to hit outside of the pregnancy so I have something esle to look forward to but so far it's not working.

Went for my Medical the nurse was shocked they didn't book me a midwife appointment at the same time as the medical so I'll be having a phonecall appointment Monday morning. Such a long process.

Chezual: I think I need to get a book or something... just want to get to 12 weeks so badly why is it taking so long lol trying to have little milestones to hit outside of the pregnancy so I have something esle to look forward to but so far it's not working.

Went for my Medical the nurse was shocked they didn't book me a midwife appointment at the same time as the medical so I'll be having a phonecall appointment Monday morning. Such a long process.

I love reading but it's hard to concentrate at times. I have scads of books though!
My next appointment is 2 weeks but it's an insurance one: talk through benefits, sign all the consent forms, etc...boring but saves a lot of time later on I guess.

I'm trying to find small milestones too. Yesterday's scan was nice. Now if I can get through this week, to week 8. I'm so sick of being sick!! Just took another half pill to see if taking 1 every 12 hours will help. At least I can sleep through the night now and have a small appetite. Didn't see dr yesterday and need to call for a refill. I got this from ER and pray dr agrees! It's the only thing that works!

I'm so far behind, as I didn't check in yesterday. I threw up for the first time last night, and then also threw up this morning. I didn't start vomiting until 8 weeks last time, so I'm super worried that the nausea is just going to be worse in a couple weeks when the pregnancy hormone peaks! Smells are driving me nuts and I've started getting super picky with food...the sight of most foods disgusts me. I forgot how horrible this feels. Makes me feel even worse for the people who have HG...I don't know how you do it. I guess there's no choice right?! I find myself feeling paranoid that I will develop HG in a couple weeks if the nausea is this bad already. Ugh! All I do this pregnancy is worry. Earlier today I was worrying about dying while in labor. What the heck? Wish I could take a chill pill, lol. At least the MS is a reassurance that there's still a baby in there!!

Our 1st scan is scheduled for the 6th of November, I can't wait!!!

Good grief, that seems so far away--how can you stand it?

Our first scan is always around the 12 week mark unless there is need for an earlier one. The do medical history as blood work at this appointment too!! Was the same on my last two so I'm just used to it now. Then our next scan is 20 weeks

Our 1st scan is scheduled for the 6th of November, I can't wait!!!

Good grief, that seems so far away--how can you stand it?

Our first scan is always around the 12 week mark unless there is need for an earlier one. The do medical history as blood work at this appointment too!! Was the same on my last two so I'm just used to it now. Then our next scan is 20 weeks

I have heard that, even in the States here. I guess so many of us get early scans (I'm 40 so that's why), I forget many still do it the regular way.
Good luck!

I'm so far behind, as I didn't check in yesterday. I threw up for the first time last night, and then also threw up this morning. I didn't start vomiting until 8 weeks last time, so I'm super worried that the nausea is just going to be worse in a couple weeks when the pregnancy hormone peaks! Smells are driving me nuts and I've started getting super picky with food...the sight of most foods disgusts me. I forgot how horrible this feels. Makes me feel even worse for the people who have HG...I don't know how you do it. I guess there's no choice right?! I find myself feeling paranoid that I will develop HG in a couple weeks if the nausea is this bad already. Ugh! All I do this pregnancy is worry. Earlier today I was worrying about dying while in labor. What the heck? Wish I could take a chill pill, lol. At least the MS is a reassurance that there's still a baby in there!!

Wait, wait, wait--you mean my MS hasn't even peaked yet???!?
It can get worse?!? NO! Nope, nope, nuh-uh.... :cry::cry::cry:

I refuse!!!! LOL! I guess I have no choice, but I don't want it getting worse. *stomps feet* I want my worst to have sprang to the party early, and it eases well before W12.

I just counted my sick days left and I have enough to take me to W12, then it's all unpaid. Really, truly praying it stops. My oldest BIL (pastor) just called and I have him praying, too...lol...everyone helps, especially those with a closer connection to God. I had to drop choir so had to tell Minister of Music early (sworn to secrecy).

No scan today! Ha ha, of course. Lots of blood (seven vials!) but we have the BEST phlebotomist at our office (we call him Frank the Vampire at home), so tbh I actually really like blood draws now (!). (My husband and I inevitably come home talking about how great it was when we get our blood drawn.) And I got to teach him about the huge blood volume increase in pregnancy! Fun to teach a phlebotomist something about blood. :D

Gotta call the hospital to schedule the ding-dang scan &#8212; in three weeks! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WAIT. My sister was very encouraging, said she thought the same thing with her first, and then it was like nope, just talking and blood.

No scan today! Ha ha, of course. Lots of blood (seven vials!) but we have the BEST phlebotomist at our office (we call him Frank the Vampire at home), so tbh I actually really like blood draws now (!). (My husband and I inevitably come home talking about how great it was when we get our blood drawn.) And I got to teach him about the huge blood volume increase in pregnancy! Fun to teach a phlebotomist something about blood. :D

Gotta call the hospital to schedule the ding-dang scan — in three weeks! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WAIT. My sister was very encouraging, said she thought the same thing with her first, and then it was like nope, just talking and blood.

3 weeks! ARG! The torture.

7 vials?! Holy crum--what are they doing??

4 (or 5?) of them were for the obstetric panel (which I think was things like thyroid & A1C and...the...other stuff that I forget), and the other 3 were for other stuff. I know at least one or two were for "let's be 100% certain you didn't somehow manifest an STI."

Cannot WAIT to get lab results. Our office switched to putting them online a couple years ago and I LOVE getting to see all the details.

4 (or 5?) of them were for the obstetric panel (which I think was things like thyroid & A1C and...the...other stuff that I forget), and the other 3 were for other stuff. I know at least one or two were for "let's be 100% certain you didn't somehow manifest an STI."

Cannot WAIT to get lab results. Our office switched to putting them online a couple years ago and I LOVE getting to see all the details.

Nerd, lol.
That's a lot of tests. Mine hasn't said anything of the sort.
I see an OB again in 3 weeks, so we shall see...I'll be near 9 weeks.
Although I did have a lot of bloodwork done in the ER last weekend, which they have access to, so maybe some stuff was done. I shall check!

AFM, I am burning up and freezing out the hubs. I strip into panties only as he's snuggling a pillow. Then I just crashed and my alarm went off on cell right.by.my.head and I didn't wake. That is not me. He had to get up and turn it off, lol.
Then I had to banish his toothpaste. UGH, does it stink!

Yeah, I feel like 8/9 weeks is when they start doing the "oh we could start sucking your blood FOR SCIENCE and also safety and knowledge" thing? That's cool and all but GIMME MAH ULTRASOUND PLZ. Oh well. That's what I get for sneaking in under the "young primigravida/elderly primigravida" wire. I know I'll get there; working on patience. (Also, wtf is up with these terms? I looked my visit notes up in my doc's online patient thing and 4 weeks ago was "supervision of young primigravida??" If I was a year and a month older you'd call me elderly! THIS IS ALL MADE UP)

And oh man, the temperature thing. Yep. We FINALLY got some cooler weather here today and I have been craving it. The bedroom is never too cold anymore, though. This month and a half of a slight "fever" from my usual temperatures has been weird!

Had to leave work early yesterday because I was feeling so poorly. Went to the doctor his morning and I have a sinus infection. Need to take antibiotics. Very thankful that there are some that are safe to take in pregnancy.

Good lord I didn't check in for a day and I'm miles behind now. Heck! Happy weekend ladies. I hope everyone gets some time to relax a bit.

I'm going to look at my house and be too exhausted to get up and clean it. Then he mad about it. Yknow fun stuff.

Congrats on seeing heartbeats Chel and Mom!

Chel<<< Ramzi is truly 50/50. I still think it's fun speculating, no different than the baking soda test or the cabbage test IMO. With DD3 all these OWT pointed towards BOY for me and I knew better than putting too much thought into them yet it was still fun ;) I have no blue dust to share, but hope you get your boy.

I know, I know...but I think everyone would say girl based on the scan! Nooooo, rofl.
Hoping I have a little boy. My brother has only girls and my husband is the youngest of 5 boys. His dad died unexpectedly 2 years ago, and I really want that relationship to carry forth to him now.

you can share your bean with us, I'm not going to make any gender comments, I promise :)

Sorry to hear about your FIL passing unexpectedly xx

Sorry to hear you're sick Chibi. I hope the antibiotics help quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->