May Marvels 2018

Mrsstrezy, sorry to hear you have hypothyroidism. Glad they picked it up now though as it needs to be controlled in pregnancy.
I've been on thyroid meds since I was 13 so over 23 years already!
I hope you feel the positive effects of the meds soon.

Tiredness is kicking my arse at the moment I have 0 energy!!! But thankfully nausea hasn't been bad a few waves here and there,
And I've been craving milkshakes!! Ahh can't get enough!!
Any cravings girls? X

My cravings last for one meal and then I feel super sick and it vanishes 😂😂 So far I've craved blueberry muffins, salad, cheese quesadillas, ice cream, granola bars... can't remember anything else right now. I still want salad, but I just ate some so we'll see how long that lasts! Lol

Mostly craving fresh orange juice.
Also chocolate at times but that happens even when not pregnant :haha:

My cravings last for one meal and then I feel super sick and it vanishes 😂😂 So far I've craved blueberry muffins, salad, cheese quesadillas, ice cream, granola bars... can't remember anything else right now. I still want salad, but I just ate some so we'll see how long that lasts! Lol

This is totally me! Something pops in to my mind and I HAVE to have it but about 30 mins after I eat it I want to throw up. It's making it difficult to want to eat anything.
Broken- yay for the good news!

Thank you all :)

Emzy - hope your scan went well.

Mom - Hang in there! Is there anybody who can help out? Would your mum be willing to stay for a bit, perhaps later on in your pregnancy? :hugs:

Reiko - Sorry about the HG. Hope it improves soon.
I don't have a "bump" per se, just look huge due to bloating.

Foreignchick and Broken - so happy to hear about your scans.

Cheluzal - I'm glad you're feeling better today. Hope it continues to improve.

I'm soooo exhausted. Dragging myself out of bed in the morning takes so much effort. My colleagues have all been commenting on how tired I look.
I've eaten 6 tiny meals today. It's the only way to keep the nausea at bay. If I don't eat within 5-10 minutes of getting hungry, I've had it. OTOH, eat too large a meal and the nausea gets really bad.

I've also gone off sweet stuff. I normally have an incredibly sweet tooth. Now, the very idea of chocolate or dessert is :sick:

I've sat and craved a jam doughnut all night. Put a pack on my shopping order for tomorrow. I guarantee when it arrives i won't want it.

#firsttriproblems :haha:

I did! All great, baby measuring 8 weeks one day. Can’t seem to post a pic for some reason but there’s one on the Facebook group!

If anyone would like adding to the group then add me on Facebook and I’ll add you! Www.facebook.com/emzywemzy83

Oh and it’s a secret group on Facebook by the way, no one can see anything unless they’re members.

Yay baby is a raspberry!

I forgot to check in for myself!! I've been feeling less nausea the past couple days...although its still definitely there and I need to eat frequently. Not sure if it's because I've been going to bed early or because the preg hormone is balancing out. Makes me scared for the next week...wonder if I'm going to get worse.

No-we're both going to get better! I demand the "preg hormones balancing out" to happen, rofl.

I actually feel NORMAL right now! Holy crackers! Little crampy but give me anything besides nausea! And I'm being bad: keep eating cuban sandwiches. I know, I know...deli meat, but gah--it's one of the only substantial things I can keep in that settles my stomach.
If I take 2 Diclegis at lunch and literally graze every hour, I feel okay...manageable. I'm actually growling in my belly now.

Of course, symptoms waning will cause a panic, but I'm pushing that aside as long as no bleeding. I have been praying for weeks, ha! Time for body to adjust and deal. I have a job and kiddoes needing me.

I forgot to check in for myself!! I've been feeling less nausea the past couple days...although its still definitely there and I need to eat frequently. Not sure if it's because I've been going to bed early or because the preg hormone is balancing out. Makes me scared for the next week...wonder if I'm going to get worse.

No-we're both going to get better! I demand the "preg hormones balancing out" to happen, rofl.

I actually feel NORMAL right now! Holy crackers! Little crampy but give me anything besides nausea! And I'm being bad: keep eating cuban sandwiches. I know, I know...deli meat, but gah--it's one of the only substantial things I can keep in that settles my stomach.
If I take 2 Diclegis at lunch and literally graze every hour, I feel okay...manageable. I'm actually growling in my belly now.

Of course, symptoms waning will cause a panic, but I'm pushing that aside as long as no bleeding. I have been praying for weeks, ha! Time for body to adjust and deal. I have a job and kiddoes needing me.

Yes, yes, the nausea will start getting better now, LOL. I wouldn't worry too much about those Cuban sandwiches by the way. I crave Cousins sandwiches from time to time and I asked my OB about it, and he said go ahead and have it. They said it's even better if you can heat the sandwich. Cubans are already warm usually right? So that would kill any Listeria bacteria that COULD potentially be on the sandwich. Enjoy your time without symptoms! Hopefully it lasts!

Yes, yes, the nausea will start getting better now, LOL. I wouldn't worry too much about those Cuban sandwiches by the way. I crave Cousins sandwiches from time to time and I asked my OB about it, and he said go ahead and have it. They said it's even better if you can heat the sandwich. Cubans are already warm usually right? So that would kill any Listeria bacteria that COULD potentially be on the sandwich. Enjoy your time without symptoms! Hopefully it lasts!

I certainly hope so!
Hubs brought me home tacos I was craving. I texted "3 hard tacos." He brings home supreme, knowing I detest sour cream.
I got annoyed and pouted quietly on the couch. He storms out to get more, lol.

Ah....guess some hormones are kicking in in other ways. I think I've been rather pleasant these few weeks.

Thank you all :)

Emzy - hope your scan went well.

Mom - Hang in there! Is there anybody who can help out? Would your mum be willing to stay for a bit, perhaps later on in your pregnancy? :hugs:

Reiko - Sorry about the HG. Hope it improves soon.
I don't have a "bump" per se, just look huge due to bloating.

Foreignchick and Broken - so happy to hear about your scans.

Cheluzal - I'm glad you're feeling better today. Hope it continues to improve.

I'm soooo exhausted. Dragging myself out of bed in the morning takes so much effort. My colleagues have all been commenting on how tired I look.
I've eaten 6 tiny meals today. It's the only way to keep the nausea at bay. If I don't eat within 5-10 minutes of getting hungry, I've had it. OTOH, eat too large a meal and the nausea gets really bad.

I've also gone off sweet stuff. I normally have an incredibly sweet tooth. Now, the very idea of chocolate or dessert is :sick:

So happy about your little bean staying put Agcam! That's absolutely fabulous news!

Ahh great news emzy!!!

My dh says I've been a nightmare lol but a lot of that was before my scan! I feel happier now we've seen a hb.
2 days til my first mw appointment 😁

DH said yesterday "don't worry I won't mention the H word" which makes me think I've been a nightmare and he just hasn't said anything :haha:

I tried to book my midwife app yesterday and got yelled at by the receptionist. Now I have to wait for the midwife to call me. No idea why. A lot of docs won't see you til 8 weeks anyway so I don't see why me waiting til 8 weeks should be a problem.

Why did the receptionist yell at you broken? That's not very nice of her.

She said I'd left it too close to book in cos they needed to sort my 12 week scan out. And apparently midwife is all booked up and stuff.

So I explained I'd just come from EPU, having had a scan and was advised by them to book in asap. Receptionist then gave up and told me midwife would ring me on Thursday.

I'm more confused because the doctor I was registered with when I had my son, the midwives there wouldn't see me until 8 weeks anyway. So I don't understand the big issue. I thought it better to wait til everything was okay rather than waste an appointment.

I'm sure it will all get sorted out when I speak to the midwife tomorrow. I'm trying to work around my DH work hours and they are just dreadful this month so he thinks he might have to miss the first app which I know he's upset about.

It's your scan today isn't it Huggles. How long to go?

Hopefully it a gets sorted.

Yes, scan in 4 hours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"