May Marvels 2018

Brw2016 my cravings are the same I crave it then once i get it I'm like ok next LMAO last few days I've been craving KFC not sure of that's a craving or if I'm just 2 lazy to cook by time I get home but I had some last night and it tasted SO GOOD! Going to try and cook tonight though I'll spend so much money if I waste it all on take out food.

Sasha my DH is on strict instructions that he is to bring me a GIANT KFC when I get home from hospital with baby. That's my light at the end :haha:

Sasha my DH is on strict instructions that he is to bring me a GIANT KFC when I get home from hospital with baby. That's my light at the end :haha:

LOOOL I haven't even thought about my first meal but but that's interesting!

Hi all! New here - my due date is 1 May 2018. I have a 10-week scan tomorrow. So excited!

Welcome CT!! Good luck for tomorrow!! X

Good luck today huggles!!

I felt ok this morning when I got up but the tiredness is creeping in again! 😴 I've so much housework to catch up on too, il just have to push on through I S'pose.
I weighed myself this morning the first time since April when I was last pregnant and I've put on half a stone! So feeling pee'd off about that!! I'm going to try my best not to put too much weight on and I'm upping my walking too!!

My cravings have been for all fast food junk. Same as everybody else too...I have to eat what I'm craving on that particular day; most other things disgust me. And once I've had my craving, I'm moving on to the next thing. I don't even want to weigh myself...I seriously hate my body right now. I had Wendy's for lunch yesterday, and then last night I had a Vito Jimmy Johns sub with hot peppers and it was delicious. I've been eating a popsicle every night before bed to calm the hole in my stomach too. I always seem to tolerate fruit fine, but it doesn't really satisfy me and I find myself nauseous and wanting more food shortly after I have it.

One perfect little baby! Heartbeat 173bpm. Measuring just 2 days behind which is very different to my previous two pregnancies that both measured a week behind (their scans were at 7+2 so a week earlier than this one). Ds came with, I told him I need the doctor to check in my tummy cos I haven't had a period for 2 months so I want to see if there's a baby in there. He was SO excited to see there is! He did a happy dance on the way back to the car :haha:
Doctor does a gender prediction using certain dates and equations. He guessed girl. I also feel girl. We'll see. Both his and my guess were correct with my son.

Congrats Huggles! So happy for you.
Gee bug I hope they sort it out for you. Can they not put a stitch in your cervix to keep it from dilating?

I'm feeling miserable today! My DH grandfather passed away Monday and DH has been a bit of a mess. I'm struggling to console as I feel awful and exhausted. Plus my stepfather is going through some health issues that looks like it might be cancer so obviously he and my mom are a mess. I'm feeling absolutely inadequate in helping anyone!

Welcome CT and Geebug.
Geebug, I'm sorry things are so stressful for you at the moment, I really hope it all works out .
RnW, they won't put a stitch in before 13/14 weeks as they say miscarriages before that time are usually due to chromosomal abnormalities. Also an incompetent cervix doesn't pose a risk that early as the baby weight is so minimal it won't cause a problem.
I myself have an IC so been down that road (and going again). Stitch will be put in at 14 weeks.

RnW, I'm so sorry things are so stressful with your fil passing away and stepfather not being well.

Welcome, CT!
Yay on scans, Huggles! Cant believe he predicts gender.

AFM, I am feeling MUCH better, ladies. You know I got hit with crippling, bedridden nausea weeks ago and I think my prayers have been answered!
I ate Taco Bell last night, I sleep through the night (with half a Phenergan), and wake up actually more hungry than nauseous.

The hubs brings me breakfast in bed every morning. I have to eat a lot (yogurt, cheese stick, apple, grapes, bowl of cereal) to really feel "normal" and stave off the little bleh still hanging around, but I can stand and get out of bed without heaving! Progress.

My Ovia app said the placenta was picking up more slack and hormonal toll might be less....yes....go, placenta! LOL

Geebug :hugs:

Cheluzal, so glad you're feeling so much better. Here's to hoping it continues!

Hey all!

Sorry I've been MIA. I'm not good at socializing when I don't feel well and morning sickness has been hitting me hard.

I'm loving all of the scan pictures ladies! So happy that all of our little beans are growing strong! I'm also a bit jealous!!!! I had an ultrasound around 7 weeks with my son but this time they're not doing a scan until 12 weeks. I'm hoping that everything is progressing okay...the sickness I've been dealing with is giving me a lot of reassurance but I'm still a bit nervous.

Em, I sent you a friend request on Facebook to be added to the group!! Just a heads up so that you don't think I'm a random creeper! My name is Rachel.

Welcome geebug! Hope your ok I didn't get to read your original post.

RnW so sorry things are tough I hope they get better!

Congratulations huggles another lovely scan!! Hooray!!

Booking appointment booked for Saturday yaaaaay get another bounty folder and can order my 2nd baby box lol

Can't wait to get a scan on getting really anxious now!

Love seeing all your little ones can't wait to see mine ^_^

Gee bug sorry you are feeling so worried and scared. It's a terrible place to be having been there several times I empathize with you.
Thanks for the info huggles, I knew they could do something but didn't know how it all works. The weight of the baby makes sense though.

I forgot to add McDonald's cheeseburger to that list... you know it's a pregnancy craving when you usually find them not so appealing 😂 lol

LOVE seeing the scan pictures!!! I'm so excited... mine is TOMORROW at 2:30!! I've been sick all day the past two days 😷

2nd baby box?? Do tell Sasha lol. X

Good luck brw for tomorrow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"