May Marvels 2018

Ahh that's lovely RnW!! I'm tempted to use mine but I think it might be too early. X

Cheluzal I hope work will be ok!! Take lots of snacks!

Some good news from me....

The "miscarriage" was actually a massive bleed.

I'm still pregnant. I had a scan today, and bean is measuring 8 weeks.
I'm still stunned. What a roller coaster this is turning out to be!

ETA: Have another scan in 2 weeks to monitor the situation.

Wow agcam what amazing news that must have been such a shock!

RnW how exciting hearing the heartbeat they don't do it here until 16 weeks.

Yay agcam amazing!! Really pleased for you 😀

I am still here, totally shattered and barely making it through work!! Super sick most days too.

I had a private scan booked for tomorrow before my EPU scan, was going to cancel it but decided to go for it anyway. Excited to see bean again!!

Wow Agcam! Such awesome news!

Emzy, I hope your scan goes well.

Wow agcam that is amazing!
Ricschick I was lying in bed and the thought popped in to my head to try with no real hope of finding it yet. It obviously was faint but I caught it twice.
Gray the MW here don't check until your first visit but they tell you there is a good chance it won't be found so early. I have my own Doppler (it kept me sane with dd) and use it with caution and the understanding that if I don't find a hb early on it's because it's too early. Some people panic if they can't find the hb and it causes more stress.

Feeling like total garbage all day! I tried to sleep but had 3 phone calls and then waited too long to eat and have been paying for it.
I kept repeating to myself in the shower (as I kept gagging) that it's only a moment in time and it's so worth it.
You ladies with HG my heart goes out to you.

Im struggling hard since my scan. There was a heartbeat so I know there now is a baby. I have a 7 yr 5 yr and 10 month old baby. We were done! My paraguard dislodged and I am having a surprise baby. My husband will be deployed and won’t meet baby until 4-5 months old, also we live I hawaii, no Family anywhere near. Inlaws are in Texas and my family is in Florida and Germany. I cry almost every day. I know many trav long to have a baby. I am extremely fertile and never expected to be a huge family of 6!

Haven't posted in a while bc I've been so ill. Massive HG here, stuck in bed, so much nausea and vomiting. Hoping now that I'm 9 weeks it will start to get better from here.

Also does anyone else not have a bump? I barely eat anything to get bloated and I'm not really getting a belly at all. Worrying.

Happy 9 wks Reiko! Sorry you are feeling awful.
As for a bump I don't have much of anything.

Haven't posted in a while bc I've been so ill. Massive HG here, stuck in bed, so much nausea and vomiting. Hoping now that I'm 9 weeks it will start to get better from here.

Is this your first hg pregnancy? If it if in fact hyperemises gravidarum vs morning sickness it sadly will not stop! I am on my 4th hg pregnancy and it never stopped until delivery besides some few „ better „ weeks between 22-30 weeks

9 weeks pregnant today!!! The ovia app says baby is now the size of a pecan. :)

Reiko, I didn't show with my first until 17 weeks but that's no surprise as the uterus only rises above the public bone at around 12 (?) weeks.

Agcam that is fantastic news!!

Happy 9 weeks ladies.

It's my second scan today. Gunna find out if baby is growing properly and if preg is progressing properly. I'm no nervous.

Welcome to all who just joined, Congratulations on your pregnancies :flow:

Agcam<<< wow, amazing news <3

I just had my first scan yesterday and my fears of multiples have not been confirmed! Praise the Lord! One baby inside with a healthy heart beat of 163 bpm. Everything was looking good and baby actually measured 2 days ahead, which would put me at 8+0 today BUT I know exactly when I O'D (OPK/BBT) so I'm not going to change my ticker.

NOW as to Ramzi: I've had an extensive talk with my tech, and basically there is no way to know on which side the yolk sack is located unless you ask directly. Assuming the location by looking at the image directly is 50/50. Perhaps that's why the Ramzi theory seems not as accurate?
So Chel <<<< your chances are as good as before. Of course I asked and it seems that my baby is currently residing on my lower right, which according to Ramzi indicates a Boy.... So curious to see if it's true, but I'm definitely NOT holding my breath heheheh.

Some good news from me....

The "miscarriage" was actually a massive bleed.

I'm still pregnant. I had a scan today, and bean is measuring 8 weeks.
I'm still stunned. What a roller coaster this is turning out to be!

ETA: Have another scan in 2 weeks to monitor the situation.

Omg this is fantastic!!! I'm so pleased for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Xxxxx

Foreign great news!!!

Happy 8 & 9 weeks girls!!

Good luck for your scans today!!

Sorry your struggling mom, but you will be fine! Can you go and stay with family for the end of your pregnancy? Or have someone come to you? Your mom maybe? I hope you feel better are you taking anything? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->