May Marvels 2018

Huggles sometimes being in bed is the best place isn't it lol no risk of biteing anyone's head off!!! Happy 9 weeks!!

Yay for seeing a hb momma!!!

Im already tired and I've been up an hour 😴

I was pretty emotional yesterday but I couldn’t tell if it was performance nerves or what! Excited for this week; booking appt this morn and scanning on Friday. I suspect it’ll put my date back as I’m fairly sure I’m a CD17 ovulation type...

Huggles I spent most of yesterday in and out of sleep. I could do the same today. As for moodiness I have been moody for weeks. My family is probably ready to move out!

I have no symptoms what so ever it's actually worrying. With DS I had morning sickness, food aversions and certain smells just made me gag but this time nothing!! Exhaustion but that's about it!
Really hoping I get something to reassure me.

Please take my nausea! I was doing so well, lying around with more a stomach knot than sicky. Get up for work today and after shower, almost pass out and vomit just getting dressed! I want to cry.

I'm so sick of this!! I have to have teachers cover my classes, which they hate. Calling in sub this week, which work is probably tired of. But what can I do?? I can't stand up!! :cry:

Chezual sorry your suffering! I feel your pain it I haven't actually been sick. I also feel useless at work but I haven't had to call in sick yet which is good.

Hopefully this part of the pregnsncy calms down soon. I'm not sure how I'm going to make it to 20 weeks afterwise.

Hello! Trying to catch up! Think I have added everyone that needs adding to the first post and Facebook. If anyone else wants adding to the secret Facebook group, add my personal profile and I can add you :) https://www.facebook.com/emzywemzy83

It wouldn't let me post my scan pic from last week before but here it is, baby at bang on 8 weeks :)

Attachments

• 22195506_10159505474445473_7452979815048608400_n.jpg
    22195506_10159505474445473_7452979815048608400_n.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 3
Ooh and prams, too excited to get a pram. I'm thinking either Oyster 2 or Mamas and Papas Occaro... need to go and have a play!

Well, work is forcing me to take an official leave through HR, not just calling subs every day.
Whatever. Hopefully I can still use my sick time to pay for it. I don't want to use my 6 weeks of UNPAID maternity, in case I need it at the end...

Trying not to stress or worry about work. It's teenagers who need me, but the world will keep spinning and my primary concern is my little baby.

Still praying it's peaked and can start to subside quickly!! :evil:

Cheluzal what a nightmare I'm so sorry ms has raised its ugly head again!! I hope it passes again quickly xx

Awww Cheluzal you are having such a rough time :(

I had the booking appointment today and my dating scan is at Halloween; doubly spooky when my mum pointed out that the private scan is Friday 13th hahaha

My area has a baby box thing going on; apparently it is a Scandinavian inspired thing and it looks amazing! :)

It took my mind off the proposed GTT and my risk factors for being older, fatter and on number 4 ;o)

Chel I'm sorry you're feeling so bad ):

I've got a quick app with my midwife with Thursday to get me on the system and stuff. Then my proper hour long booking app is next week. Eek!!

Also, am I the only one with GIANT knockers going on ATM. It's absolutely killing my back. And they hurt too!!
It's my friends wedding on Halloween (eeeee! I'm so excited! Gothy wedding) and now not only am I paranoid my dress won't fit because of bloat, I'm now worried my tits won't fit either!
My dad is remarrying in Jan and I'm just ready to give up about that one. Hoping I can find a not awful maternity dress.

Cheluzal I really hope your ms subsides. I spent the day vomiting and laying on the couch cuz I feel Horrible. I can't imagine every mins of every day!
Emzy-love the scan pic!

Riveted I've see those boxes and like the concept behind the way they manage babies.

Broken are you in the wedding?

Afm-I have felt like total garbage the past 2 days (more so than I have) and absolutely struggling to keep my eyes open. My house is a total disaster and had to ask DH to get some stuff done as I am not capable. My ds called me out 2 nights ago (he's 14), asked why I haven't drank any alcohol (he asked like I have a drink in my hand on a daily basis lol) and why I haven't been feeling well. He said 'he knew my little secret, and told me I'm not good at hiding stuff'. I guess my dad asked my sister why I was drinking lemon water the other night at their house. Man, I honestly don't drink a lot but I guess they notice the no wine drinking when I'm out.
Oh well, I'm not trying to hide it I really just don't want to worry people and I REALLY don't want judgement from people. We have had a rough enough time as it is, I really don't want comments from people that might upset me.

Cheluzal- sorry the MS hit you again. At least you know that it’s possible to have some good days. I use the good days to “recharge” my batteries, and to remind myself that not every day will be miserable.

Sorry to everyone else having a hard time as well. Morning sickness hasn’t been terrible the past few days, but it’s there. On average throwing up 2x a day, but nausea hasn’t been constant. I’ve actually been able to accomplish more than I thought I would with packing for our move. Still have a lot to do though and ready for the week to be done!! I have a friend coming to help me get stuff done on Thursday, which is nice.

The most frustrating thing is trying to find things that I want to eat. I make sure I get in three meals a day, but it’s been very hard for me to pick snacks that don’t disgust me. Then sometimes I just don’t eat a snack because I can’t figure out what I want, and then I throw up because of it. Ugh! Just want to enjoy food again.

So sorry you have been so sick cheluzal.

On a happy note, I am 10weeks pregnant today! :) Ovia says baby is now the size of a kumquat. It's nearly unbelievable that 1/4 of pregnancy has passed already!

Wow, happy 10 weeks Chibi!

Lovely scan pic emzy.

Sorry you're feeling so awful again cheluzal. I don't know much about American law but I'm.pretty sure your official sick days would come out of sick days and can't come.oit of maternity as I know here we are not legally allowed to return to work before 6 weeks post birth unless a doctor provides a fitness certificate as your body takes quite a beating with the birth itself.

RnW, I hope people are happy for you when they find out rather than judgy. Impressive that your son's figured out your secret on his own! Shows he's rather perceptive which is lovely.

Rosie I'm also in the fatter older and number 6 club too lol.

Broken my boobs have grown too!! And there still so sore!! Dh on a no touching ban! Lol! Constantly slapping his hand away lol.
Hopefully dress will fit but can you try it on a few weeks before incase you need it altered?

Happy 10weeks chi!!!!

RnW funny how we don't realise what our kids notice! I think if I hadn't of told mine they would have figured it out too. Anyone who is not supportive of you doesn't deserve to be included!!

I've woke up feeling quite sick I told a different prenatal last night which doesn't have ginger in it and it really makes a difference! Going to get some of my normal ones today!
I tried my Doppler last night but I couldn't find the hb but I'm not worried as it's early il try again in a few days.

Chezual so sorry yoyr having a rough time. Will they pay you during the offically leave? Morning sickness is so rough I'm struggling myself!

Happy 10 weeks chi! I can't believe im.only 8 this is dragging by!

Rosie you must be UK based I can't wait to get a baby box either aha. I think I was lucky last time as I got the paperwork for it when I went for my 8 week booking appointment bit this time nothing about the baby box was in there and the midwife said I'd get it all from the community midwife around 16 weeks lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->