May Marvels 2018

Chib - I'm so sure this is a boy, but I'm thinking because I'm so sure it's actually going to turn out to be a girl - do you know what I mean? Everyone in our family has 2 girls 2 boys so it's our turn for a boy but I have this nagging feeling we can only make girls!!
Either way I won't be disappointed, I love our girls they're so fun but to have a boy to carry on the name etc would be great too. We wouldn't have to buy anything if we have girls.
Re: sex, if you're not really well lubricated it's really likely you'll bleed because of all the increased blood flow to the cervix as was said before. It's likely nothing to worry about! But get your dr or mw to check it out if you're worried. I wouldn't go to emergency, I would call my mw.
I'm feeling a lot less doubts today, my belly seems to have popped a bit and I even felt a tiny movement last night which I remember it was around 12 weeks with my last I started feeling movements too. Thank goodness for that reassurance! Still pretty sick too.

Gray, so sorry for the bleeding. Fx'd it's nothing but a bit of irritation. I think getting checked in the morning will help your nerves a lot.

Reiko, yay for feeling movement! I'm so sure I felt some too yesterday, when in the kitchen. Can't wait for it to be more regular.

Grey I mean sorry about the bleeding. Getting checked is a good idea. I'm sure all is well.

I've had a couple of moments of oooo... was that? But nothing I can definitely say is movement yet. I'm excited to start feeling it though. It's all real then.
I'm booking my dating scan tomorrow. Eek!

Bleeding still there this morning so I phoned the early pregnancy unit to speak to a midwife just to put my mind at rest and she asked me to go in for a scan at 11.15 so atleast I will know if everything is ok with me going abroad.

Congrats to the ladies who have recently had a scan!

Glad she agreed to scan you Gray. Really hoping everything is ok :hugs:

That’s good Gray!
Happy 11 weeks Huggles! A couple more weeks until 2nd tri!!

Not good news from me. Baby only measuring 6 weeks with no heartbeat. They said they have to follow protocol and re-scan in a week to make sure nothing progresses but I am supposed to be 11 weeks so I know it's not good news and would rather it was just all over than have to wait another week.
Can't believe this has happened to us again I am completely heartbroken.

Gray oh I'm so sorry I'm heartbroken for you. Xxxx take care of yourself xxxxx

Gray, I am so incredibly sorry. How heartbreaking. There is nothing more wicked than a missed miscarriage -- just honestly the worst. I hope you get your rainbow soon xx

I reached 12 weeks yesterday! Mw on Thursday to hear hb for the first time and I'm so anxious. I pray there's a lovely strong hb and then I can be at ease for a little bit. I wanted very little procedures for this pregnancy but even making that choice for the reasons I did, still feel nervous without all the early scans and dopplers etc.

Happy 12 weeks Reiko!
Enjoy your appointment on Thurs. I hope you hear wonderful things

Gray, I'm so sorry to hear your news. My heart goes out to you and your family. :hugs::cry:

Well my baby names are getting shot down by my hubby! Well my girls name at least. I liked Gemma but he said it's too "out there" for him haha!

We've settled on Peter for a boy though :). Middle names from grandparents most likely, or relatives of some sort.

Reiko I had to break it to hubs that our girl name was un-useable now. He's not impressed because we both loved it and have no idea what to pick now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->