May Marvels 2018

Sorry for the depressing post, ladies, but it looks like I'll be leaving you all. :nope:

I woke up to bleeding this morning, went to my OB this afternoon. I had an ultrasound done and baby was measuring 9 weeks (I'm supposed to be 10+5) and its little heart was no longer beating :cry: :cry: :cry: I'm so beyond heartbroken and not even sure how to handle it.

I wish you all the very best and thank you for making my time as a May Marvel as great as it was :flower:

Dang. :flow::flow:

I took a full Phenergan for the first time last night.
I didn't eat anything until 8am and feel ok!

Now I'm growling and getting hungry nauseous so picking at whatever I can find. Hubs took a bunch of stuff to the new house, including most of our pantry! Arg.

Got a sub for today so will attempt work tomorrow.

Broken that's the same day as my Scan too!! Eek!!

I like unusual names but we prefer more traditional names, if we have a boy he will be called billy after dh grandad which was more like his dad! Considering billie for a girl but maybe double barrel it to make it more girlie not sure yet. I've run out of girl names. Lol!

Well my baby names are getting shot down by my hubby! Well my girls name at least. I liked Gemma but he said it's too "out there" for him haha!

We've settled on Peter for a boy though :). Middle names from grandparents most likely, or relatives of some sort.

Gemma is too out there? Ha.
My girl will be Rigley.
My boy will be Riker.

My hubby has no say in the matter, rofl.

He says he's never heard of the name Gemma and I made it up!! Lol!!

aidensxmomma I am so sorry. I know you were worrying about mmc just like I did... I'm so so incredibly sorry.

Praying we have no more losses on this thread. That's the hardest part of being part of a group... in the early months we lose some friends along the way. Praying we all have sticky beans until May rolls around xx

I like unusual names but we prefer more traditional names, if we have a boy he will be called billy after dh grandad which was more like his dad! Considering billie for a girl but maybe double barrel it to make it more girlie not sure yet. I've run out of girl names. Lol!

Billie for a girl is cute!!

Eek! What time is yours?

I like billie for a girl.

We want something traditional. My DS is Joshua Thomas
We were going with Noah Brian and Sophie Raine. But now we need a new girl first name. Heck!

Broken some ideas similar to Sophie...

Ruby, Rosie, Lucy, Molly, Zoe...

Hey ladies, just swinging by.

I’m so sorry to read about the losses :( Heartbroken for you both.

I’ve been better with energy the last week or so (touch wood) and very grateful for it.

I’m not an especially good sleeper at the best of times so having to get up for a tinkle each night is a bit of a scamp!!

This time next week I should have my scan to share; fingers crossed...

I’m still tempted by a Halloween reveal like holding the scan in front of me and saying I couldn’t think of an original costume so I will just be a mummy again...

Broken mines at 4pm! So I have to wait all day!! How about you?

Rosie that's a sweet idea!! X

Actually Billie is growing on me for a girl it's definitely a bit different!
Our daughter joanie her name is old fashioned but I love it! Her full name is joanie Belle after both dh nan and my nan and she is the only joanie in the whole school!!!

Mines at half 10. So I don't have to wait that long thankfully.

I like the name Joanie, I think it's really sweet.

My daughter's middle name would be Mae (after my granny).
My son's middle name Christopher (after my deceased little brother).

If anyone has more unique boy names, I'm all ears.

Feeling achy in my low back and sort of crampy in the front this afternoon... anyone else? I cant remember if I felt this past the first few weeks before :/

Feeling achy in my low back and sort of crampy in the front this afternoon... anyone else? I cant remember if I felt this past the first few weeks before :/

Here! I've felt like that in the evening, maybe yesterday? Was also wondering what's going on as it felt really strange. Passed after a few moments though.

Here! I've felt like that in the evening, maybe yesterday? Was also wondering what's going on as it felt really strange. Passed after a few moments though.

I was walking for about an hour and then driving for another half hour so thought maybe the activity and then stiffness was a factor. I can't wait to hear this stinkin heartbeat on Thursday, I'm going nuts!!

So sorry aidensxmomma.

I'm getting really anxious for my midwife appointment on Monday. I just want to hear babies hb and be reassured everything is ok. 9 weeks has been hard for me since that's when my baby passed with the first mc.

I've been training to be a lactation counselor this week and it's all day long. Ds has been with grandma and it's been hard to be away from him. And it's hard to learn when I don't feel my best and have to sit in that hard chair all day. Not to mention the having to pee every half hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->