May Marvels 2018

I'm so so so sorry Huggles. My heart breaks for you. Sending lots of love.

Huggles I am so sorry. You will be truly missed by all of us and we will be praying for your rainbow baby... words can't even express how sorry we are and how our hearts go out to you. Could be any of us at this point.

(I do know many people who have delivered a baby with terminal defects and their hours in the hospital were precious to them if you don't want to terminate. But I understand it's hard to go through pregnancy knowing the baby will not be with you forever.)

Well that's a depressing note to wake up to. So sad. I hate that we're almost second trimester and we can still lose friends. Pregnancy is such a roller coaster.

Huggles my heart is broken for you. I’m so sorry and just want to wrap you in a hug.
I hope the hospital staff have good training in loss and treat you with love and compassion.
In Canada we have what is called the PAIL network that is set up to help those going through pregnancy and infant loss. The group I attended and facilitator did wonders to help me. When you are ready it may be something that helps.

My journey here is over :cry:
Heart problems are seriously major, not really compatible with life, with no chance of a good outcome. Will have to now face termination :( have to see gyne tomorrow to discuss.

Oh no no no, Huggles. I'm so sorry. I've been almost cry-proof so far this pregnancy, but this brought tears to my eyes. Sending love to you and your family. <3

Well that's a depressing note to wake up to. So sad. I hate that we're almost second trimester and we can still lose friends. Pregnancy is such a roller coaster.

This! I'm so grateful to have this group, and to have had it since so early on, but it does mean that my visibility into what can go wrong has increased significantly. I keep thinking that this happens out in the rest of the world, too, I just rarely saw it before. And I don't know most of those people. But with you all...it's different now.

KItten unfortunately it feels like a percentage game... in a group like this where we start from our bfps there will be a certain amount that miscarry or have complications... we had a lot in my June 2013 group. I was one of that number in oct 2014. It's so sad that we can't all have a h&h 9 months together :(

It really does bring it home, it's just heartbreaking&#128549;

Huggles, I am so sorry for your news. It is so heartbreaking! :cry: I hope you have some fantastic caregivers who pamper and support you through this. We're still here for you if you need our support, but I also understand not wanting to stay in the group if it causes more pain.

I also want to acknowledge how this news has impacted all of us, and hope that everyone can take a minute (or 10) to take care of ourselves. :hugs:

KItten unfortunately it feels like a percentage game... in a group like this where we start from our bfps there will be a certain amount that miscarry or have complications... we had a lot in my June 2013 group. I was one of that number in oct 2014. It's so sad that we can't all have a h&h 9 months together :(

This exactly. I've been that percentage twice myself. It's so sad. I wish it didn't happen.

So sorry Huggles!!! I can't imagine.... I know of a few ladies who had babies with simular problems and they didn't terminate. I know they cherish the moments they had with their baby after it was born, and I've even heard cases of things being found on an ultrasound that later was healed. I truly hope you can find some comfort through all this! Praying God helps you.

Huggles I am so sorry. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through, but know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Good morning ladies. I hope everyone is well.

I have my NT as scan this morning and ever since Huggles' news yesterday I've been really anxious about it. I've tossed and turned all night and just generally feel a bit pants. I'm sure everything is fine but my brain really likes to taunt me with "what if" :/

Broken I feel the same didn't sleep well at all , mine is today too. I'm sure all will be fine for both of us &#129310;&#127995;

Happy 14 weeks kitten. Xx

Happy 14 weeks kitten!

Had my scan. Baby wouldn't stay still, they really struggled to get any measurements cos baby rolled over and just showed off her back and bum :haha:

I had all my bloods done as well. Which took ages and multiple stabs to get. Ouch!!

Baby is 100% fine though, still growing on track with the due date. I have a beautiful pic of baby rubbing their eyes. Lovely. I'll post it in the fb group. Hubs got to see all the bouncing about, he loved it.

I feel so relived now. I finally got my rainbow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->