May Marvels 2018

RnW I keep thinking I feel "prods" but I know it's too early for them. It's confusing.

Ready I was definitely feeling my last at 14 weeks. So it's possible and i'd say that's what it was!

Yesterday I had a coffee for the first time (gone off hot drinks in first tri) and I swear I could feel some wiggling after that. But it was about halfway between my pubic bone and belly button. I feel like that was too high? But my stomach is huge so maybe my uterus is already up there.

Oh and sat here at lunchtime now (after having another coffee a bit ago) and feeling the same niggles! So probably is baby. Very cool, so glad to have something going on in there. I'm going to go insane before my ultrasound lol.

Those first wriggles are so exciting. I'm glad you're feeling them Reiko. I prefer when baby is bigger and I can really feel the kicks and moves. It's like a secret between me and baby that no one else knows about.

Broken I think because of the anterior placenta I’m just doubting it all. I have this definite quivering that has been happening but not the bubbles but last night was totally different. It is where baby is sitting too which makes me believe it even more.
Reiko- my dd2 is about 1.5-2” below my belly button so your baby is probably where you are feeling him/her. I know becAuse of the Doppler. I haven’t had a scan since 7 wks and am dying for my next one. I have mw appt next week and then will book scan for a couple weeks after that. Eeeeek!!

Happy 15 weeks to me! :) My bump is noticeable bigger this time around. I have also been in maternity clothes for a good few weeks already, haha. My mom bought me a bunch of new ones as well so that's nice to have some variety from last time. My next ultrasound is on Monday. Hopefully, we will be able to see whether we'll be having a boy or girl. :)

Yay CHib!! When was your last scan? Can I have a look so I can guess? I'm on a roll!

I'm sending you all my blue vibes foreign!! It would be crazy if you have another girl!! Too much estrogen lol!

Had another bleed this morning. Much bigger than the last one. No clots, but dark red blood. Going to ring EPU.
Trying not the panic, as I do know I have this ECH and it can bleed, but there was a lot of blood and still bleeding now.
Was laid in bed after bleeding started just gently prodding my belly where baby is and I am 99% baby prodded me back. Which was reassuring. Still going to go get checked out.
I'll keep you all updated ofc.

Happy 15 weeks Chibi!

Broken hope everything is ok!!!! Hope the bleeding stops!!!

Happy 15 weeks chi!!!

My baby is between my pelvis bone and belly button as that's where I find the hb and that's where she did the scan.

Had a bad night last night joanie decided she didn't want to go to bed and I was putting her back to bed for an hour and a half last night while she constantly cried 🙄 Which is so unusual for her normally she goes to bed and straight to sleep!!
Then I got the ump with dh as I thought he was taking the dogs side lol pregnancy hormones eh!!! Was on the verge of tears! It really was ridiculous lol.

I've spoken to EPU and they think bleeding is related to the ECH i have. But they've booked me for a scan in Thursday and advised me to rest and take it easy.
It's still really dark red but it has slowed down from this morning. It was really bad. Pretty much filled a pad in half an hour. No clots or cramping, my belly and crotch are just really tender.

Trying to stay calm, if EPU think it's related to ECH and not baby that's got to be a good thing.

Happy 15 weeks chibi!

Ricschick sorry you had a bad night. My family is driving me nuts!! Dh watches football and was up late watching. He decided to wake me up at 12:30 by rubbing my belly. Then my dog decided to lick himself incessantly for about 30 mins followed by ds1 pounding around to get waster. Dd woke up around 1:30 and then I was ready to blow. I ended up going to her room to sleep. I’m feeling miserable this am!!

Broken I’m praying all is ok. Obviously they aren’t too concerned which is a good thing.

Reiko<<<< I know, crazy! But that has kind of been the story of my life, so I wouldn't be shocked at all. As I said I'm protecting my heart by "knowing" it's another girl. At this point I'm so done wondering and obsessing I just need to know.

Chibi<<<< Happy 15 weeks! :flow:

Claire<<<< Hugs hun, hope you have a better day!

Broken<<<< Fx it's nothing! Take it easy and be good to yourself <3

AFM I have another sick kid this am. So for the past 3 weeks someone had had a fever, vomited and/or had diarrhea NON Stop! That I haven't caught anything yet is a miracle! Must be the vitamin D! Trying to stay positive! Hope everyone has a better day xx

So a few steps forward, then steps back.
I took off yesterday to help move...and was sicker than I've been in weeks! Threw up 8 times and could not help hubs make trips...poor dude went back and forth until 9pm and still didn't get it all. Luckily we paid movers for furniture.
He went back this morning for the rest. I was on the kitchen floor bawling, feeling useless and helpless and trying not to puke again. This sucks!!

I took off today just in case. Feel ok but trying to get peanut butter bread in me. Need to rinse off quickly (glad I stopped caring about hygiene) for my OB f/u appointment.

Ready-omg! Sounds like that was a horrible night. I hear you on the family driving you nuts. I feel like I have PMS x 50, especially on the days my nausea is really bad. I literally can't. handle. anything.

Cheluzal-I was horribly sick for two days after we moved. I know that I overdid it; I was constantly active the entire day with moving stuff, and my body just doesn't seem to like that. Sorry you felt so miserable.

Afm, week 12 was seriously a shit week for the nausea. Saturday I threw up 5x, which was a record for me. I seem to be on an "every other week" rotation. One week is manageable, the next week is so miserable I literally just wish I was dead. Yesterday I was feeling ok and was actually able to take my son to the library for a play date with one of his little friends. I was so happy to see him having fun and playing; poor kid has been stuck inside of the house a lot with me. Praying that things let up over the next 7 days, as next week I'll be in 2nd tri. please please please morning sickness go away!!

Broken glad they don't seem concerned but do take it easy!!

RnW hope you get a better nights sleep!!!

Foreign chick hope everyone is better soon I hate a sickness bug!! Really hope you don't catch it!!

Cheluzal that sounds awful! Maybe you picked up a little bug too!! Bless your dh!! Hope your feeling better!!!

Oh wow a lot happened in this thread overnight for me lol!!
Ready that sounds like the worst night. When DH wakes me up I get soooo mad!!

Broken I'd really suspect the sch too. I've had one before and they do bleed really red. Did they tell you at your scan how big it was? Like mm or cm? I am praying hat little babe is safe and sound xx. Kind of annoying to wait 2 days for s scan tho :/

Ah foreign I hope you don't catch anything!! I thought we might have fifths a few weeks ago but it turned out the be a cold with chapped cheeks from the wind!!

Mrsstrezy and Chel -- hope 16-18 weeks brings the end of ms for you!! I know if it's not better by 10-11 weeks 16-18 is the next most common time for it to sod off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->