May Munchkins 2019

Welcome breezy and Mama, congratulations to you both I'll get you added :happydance:

Welcome, breezy and mama!

How is everyone feeling today?

I had an unexpectedly long day at work yesterday and expected to be completely wiped out this morning, but I’m having an easier time getting moving than any other day in the last two weeks. I’ll probably be asleep at my desk in an hour though! 😂

Happy Hump Day ladies!

This week has been a real struggle for me at work! I’m having really bad hunger pains...I’m hungry ALL day long. I ate oatmeal and applesauce at 7am...it’s 8:49 now and I’m hungry again.
I pack my lunch for work and find that I eat it by 10am every day, which then causes me to go out and spend money on a second lunch at 12.

I packed a ton of cheese, pepperoni, and crackers along with applesauce cups to hold me over in between meals at work but I’m just so nauseous and still hungry. It’s like my stomach is a bottomless pit and there is nothing that can make me feel full.

I’m so thankful for this pregnancy, but so ready to lose the extreme hunger and nausea...I’m not even throwing up. Maybe if I threw up, I would feel better, but the all-day nausea is bad.

Ughhh I hear you on the wait for the first appointment! Mine's not until October 25th!!! On that date I get my first scan & my first appointment (and bloodwork too).

I’m not really having any symptoms yet apart from tiredness and peeing for Britain lol. I knew I was pregnant before my period was even late, just a gut feeling in my body and mind :/). Anyone else have that? I wasn’t trying btw, I’m a single parent...again lol

Congratulations and welcome!
-----------------------------------

Last night, I took a prenatal that I got as a sample from my doctor's office. It's called Provida DHA. Never again! Never! I am still having terrible nausea and every time I burped, this unforgivable dead fish taste came up. I couldn't handle it and had my first vomiting session of this pregnancy. Probably TMI :haha:

I will stick with my Nature Made vitamins. They have never betrayed me!

I did sleep really well afterwards though :)

Congratulations and welcome!
-----------------------------------

Last night, I took a prenatal that I got as a sample from my doctor's office. It's called Provida DHA. Never again! Never! I am still having terrible nausea and every time I burped, this unforgivable dead fish taste came up. I couldn't handle it and had my first vomiting session of this pregnancy. Probably TMI :haha:

I will stick with my Nature Made vitamins. They have never betrayed me!

I did sleep really well afterwards though :)

Oh nooooo! I've always had such a hard time with prenatals.... with my DD I was pretty good about taking them (I had a ton of samples from my midwife & def know that dead fish taste one - YUCK! I ended up with an over the counter one - Rainbow Light). I was pretty bad with my DS though - I just never felt like taking them and went for a while without... and my doctors were pretty mad at me.

This time, they gave me a prescription for a chewable. It's AWFUL. But I had to pay $40 for a month's supply so I'm forcing myself to take it :haha: Then I'll switch to something more bearable.

Im experiencing the all day nausea and im so hungry! All the time! Its crazy how much food im consuming. And I'm so exhausted by the end of work. I don't remember being this tired with DS.

Oh Sweettart you just took me back to my first pregnancy with those prenatals! I know exactly what you mean and can taste that taste now. PUKE! I haven't had my first doctor visit but I WILL not take their prenatals they prescribe. I just got some new Vegan (I am not vegan) organic over the counter prenatals that seem great! I was looking for a brand that didn't have the huge dose of Iron in it because I do fine eating meat all on my own for Iron plus the Iron always made me feel sick and constipate me further (Tmi sorry). This organic one I found only has 13.8 MCG in it so I am glad about that. Good luck!

My nausea is still okay, food just does not sound appealing at all even though I’m hungry all the time. Although I did go to the store today and buy a bunch of popcicles, strawberries, and raspberries, and stopped and got a fruit smoothie on my way home. So I guess I’m craving sweet :shrug:

We’re getting our house ready to sell right now, and I have SO much work to do, with no energy or desire to do any of it:dohh:

I am in LOVE with Chicken Fajita's Roll ups right now! Basically a wrap lol but soooo good. It is like 1000 calories though for the whole wrap :( BOO hah!

Welcome breezy and mama, h & h 9 to you ladies!

As for me my nausea is really getting to me and like everything I eat gives my heartburn. Today is the first day I didnt feel overly exhausted. It could be that I was so excited to finally tell all our girls at dinner as they thought we were going out to Celebrate their (step)dads birthday. Unfortunately 2 of my husbands dauhters didnt make it so we told them over face time. As we were leaving the restaurant my husband got the text i added in pics from his ex wife. Shes so mean its not funny. The worst part is said daughter we had upset processed it and called us beyond excited talking about fun ways to reveal gender and all excited to sew baby clothes.

Attachments

• 20180926_194326.jpg
    20180926_194326.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 10
Had my first scan this morning 😍 I was so so nervous but it was a huge relief I couldn’t believe it when I saw! Baby is in the right place and even got to see the heart beat. Hopefully that can keep me calm and reassured for the next few weeks

Attachments

• 5052CA02-9B98-4A7E-89A4-A939E5EAA9AF.jpg
    5052CA02-9B98-4A7E-89A4-A939E5EAA9AF.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 8
jl - OMG!!!! Why can't people just keep their mean comments to themselves??? Obviously she's projecting onto the daughter! So frustrated for you!!!!

Shocker - Awesome news, happy for you! Great scan! :happydance:

JL -She is just jealous. Tell DH to tell her to SHUT up and grow up. Sorry that she made a fuss. I am sure the girls are all super excited!

Shocker - AWW so cute! Yay for good scan. CONGRATS!

Milo Congrats! Glad there was a heartbeat and hopefully it was a nice strong one. :)

I’m finding I’m really hungry all the time too lol. I’m soooo bloated though I look about 6 months already! Haha
Oh btw I’m from Hampshire too :)

milosmum - Congrats! Praying for you that bean stays sticky and you get your rainbow! :happydance:

Congrats milo. I hope this one is sticky for you.

Shocker lovely scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->