May Munchkins 2019

On the weekend, or on my days off, I sleep as late as everyone in the house will let me. Today I slept almost until noon! it's nice but scary in the sense that I am not waking up in between. Like a pregnant coma. :haha:

Omg I’ve not been here for a week I guess but wtf has happened to the forum?!??

I hate it!!!

Is it Oct 15th yet?!?! The wait is killing me...

Today has been a horrible day for me. Nauseous on and off all day which I will take as long as I am not actually throwing up but today I had a killer migraine all day still struggling to shake it.

Hello, please put me in for May 31st! :)
This will be my second child and my husband's first. We've been trying for a year and were going to start tests in November if we didn't get pregnant before. Now instead I get to have a scan on my daughter's 4th birthday November 5th!

Congrats Dissy!!!

YAY Blue!!! Twins! That's amazing! Congrats! My DD is telling me I'm pregnant with twins too - one boy and one girl. (I think she's wishful thinking but wouldn't it be crazy if it were for real?)

AFM - HATING this new format! Too much to get used to! I had trouble finding this thread again!

Sweet I could join you in the coma. Lol. Tiredness and MS has actually been ramping up for me. Very determined Los .

Line it does take some getting used to for sure. I really miss the old format.

Jl I hope you're feeling better.

Dissy congrats and welcome! Mega congrats after your TTC journey hope you have a H&H 9 months!

Bella I'm sorry but I'm really glad you found us.

Editing tool seems to be working again. I believe I have everyone edited or added if I missed I'm sorry and just let me know. AFM, this has been my worst by far with the MS, just seems to be increasing. FX 4 more weeks for me in 1st tri

Dissy congratulations! And i hope the time flies for you until your first scan.

Im 8 weeks and the nausea is awful at the moment. Kept heaving this morning before breakfast but wasn't sick as there was nothing to bring up. Wish I could fast forward the next few weeks. Just hoping its because this bean is a sticky one. I have my booking appointment with the midwife on Thursday so I am really hoping I can hear the heartbeat.

Conundrum - Nooooooo sorry about the MS! That sucks!

Flou - You too! Seems like MS is getting most of us now!

.... but not me. Yet.... famous last words :haha: I'm only 5 weeks though. I'll probably get mine in a week or so...

Dissy- Welcome, happy and healthy 9 months...we are close to due date buddies.

Conundrum- thank you headache wise feeling much better, MS has been hitting hard 1st time I have had to experience this think its partially my fault. Hope your feeling better yourself.

Bella- your so lucky it hasnt hit...hopefully it stays away and you dont get hit with the MS witch.

We are finally in Oct countdown to all our scans is on!!!

Congratulations, Dissy!

I’m so sorry for everyone that is experiencing super terrible MS. I hope that it starts to let up soon.

I’ve spent most of the weekend sleeping- and actually got to have a day date with my husband this morning, which was so needed.

Is anyone having their scans this week?

We’re counting down to the 24th for our 12 week scan, and then we get to really start telling people. We have told my parents and my bff, but my brother and sister in law had a stillborn daughter the week before we found out we were pregnant, and we’ve wanted to give husband’s family as much time to heal as possible, and not add to their grief if something went wrong.

Bella thank you, I'll keep fingers and toes crossed it continues to stay away for you .

Flou I'm sorry it has you too. Really hope you get your scan and have a lovely time.

JL I hope the headaches seize, and I'm sorry about your MS. I'm sure it'll pass just a waiting game, but in the mean time I'm back on cheerios :haha: hope you have a wonderful scan

Tigs so happy to hear you had a nice weekend! We have our next appointment on the 19th I'm not sure they'll give us a scan then or make us come back the following week or two. FX you get a great scan and a wiggly LO. Let the gender guesses begin lol. I'm sorry for their loss and hope everything goes amazingly for your reveals

Tigs - So sorry for your family's loss! :hugs:

JL - Yes!!!! 24 days until mine :haha: I think I'm one of the last ones to have my appointment & first scan (since I may be due early June rather than May).

Conundrum - If you get tired of Cheerios, try plain Goldfish crackers. They were my go-to for MS with my first two kiddos. <3

My scan is in a weeeek!!! I will be 9w2d by my lmp. I am hoping that everything measures up. Most importantly, that my little one is doing well in there.

I think I am getting sick though. My kids have bronchitis and today I am coughing a lot with some mucus. With my luck, it will turn into a thing!

My scan is in a weeeek!!! I will be 9w2d by my lmp. I am hoping that everything measures up. Most importantly, that my little one is doing well in there.

I think I am getting sick though. My kids have bronchitis and today I am coughing a lot with some mucus. With my luck, it will turn into a thing!
Ugh, Hope you feel better, Sweet Tart!

Bella will certainly try. Thanks hun. Sorry about the wait but wishing the best scan possible for you!

Sweet I'm sorry you're getting sick, FX it passes quickly! Congratulations on the scan so excited for you!

How is everyone doing?

Round ligament pain has started... MS has reared its ugly head (no vomiting, but nausea....) and boobs kill. Guess I'm really pg :haha: How are you??

Lots to catch up on here! I’ve worked 5 of the last 6 twelve hour night shifts at the hospital and I honestly don’t know what day it is ](*,) The fatigue is real.
I really thought I was gonna skate by with only mild ms, but man has it really amped up this week. Eating is such a nightmare because everything makes me want to be sick.
Also, anyone else having trouble with acne? My face is more broken out than when I went through puberty...

knelso - YES!!! And with my hair, I feel like SUCH a greaseball too! I shower and wash it EVERY morning, and by afternoon, I feel like it's already greasy! Yuck! I felt this way with my daughter (acne breakouts & greasy hair) but with my son, my hair could go DAYS without a wash and look gorgeous and my skin was SO clear! I'm thinking this may be another girl :haha:

Thank you!
-------------------------------------
I am also having a lot of acne/oil! I am not a fan.
I am also growing body hair at an alarming rate.
So either this pregnancy is going wonderful, or I have actually been bitten by a werewolf :haha:

Bella oh the joys :haha:, really hope they are not too severe for you

Knelso I really hope you get some major down time soon. What a week!

Sweet, lol I'm glad to hear everything is going well.

MS is sticking around not as bad but no matter how hungry I get I can only manage very small portions atm. No ache so far thankfully but boy have the mood swings started:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->