May Munchkins 2019

So much to catch up on! Our youngest had his first birthday today so I've been wiped.

Jl I'm so sorry for the negativity ❤ I'm glad though that the one present was happy. Keep your head high momma some people have to make a fuss.

Shocker lovely scan:happydance: So happy everything went so well! Any gender thoughts coming to mind, yet? Lol I swear this one is a girl.

Milo Super congratulations and welcome, wonderful story hun!

Breezy I feel you hun! With this much bloat I don't know how much longer we can keep baby a surprise

So much to catch up on! Our youngest had his first birthday today so I've been wiped.

Jl I'm so sorry for the negativity ❤ I'm glad though that the one present was happy. Keep your head high momma some people have to make a fuss.

Shocker lovely scan:happydance: So happy everything went so well! Any gender thoughts coming to mind, yet? Lol I swear this one is a girl.

Milo Super congratulations and welcome, wonderful story hun!

Breezy I feel you hun! With this much bloat I don't know how much longer we can keep baby a surprise

Hi all!

Baby #2 due May 10th 2019! Finally confirmed today at my dating scan after the first one only showed a fetal pole and no HB. Today my baby's heart was beating a wonderful 167 bpm and the sonographer found it externally within seconds. No internal necessary - Yay!
It's been 5 years since my last pregnancy. I had a beautiful boy born via emergency c-section in June 2013.
I'm so excited to be 8 weeks exactly, today!

Happy and healthy 9 months to all!

Congratulations Whoop! Welcome! Glad to hear baby had an amazing HB, and you had a lovely scan!

Guys with the new update I'm not currently sure how to edit the main to add new members. I'll contact support after dropping DD off at school

Yes it will take some getting used to! I currently have no idea if boy or girl. I do not have an inkling yet lol.

I like it :) At least now it alerts us when there is an update! It will take some getting used to though.

I am doing alright here. Little bit of Nausea this am but not much. Going to get my fajita roll up from Applebee's for lunch so I excited about that!

I don't know what is going on with this new update, but I don't even see posts that were on here yesterday. It's weird.

Anyway, today was a rough day for me. Work was ridiculous. We had just one surgery today ( I work in Veterinary Medicine), but that surgery was nearly 4 hours long! Honestly felt really light headed a few times and I was relieved when it was over so that I could sit at the computer and document it :haha:

I had a 4 hour nap when I got home. DH took one look at me and sent me to bed. I am so grateful that he is such a good daddy.

Hope everyone is well.

Sweet I'm sorry work was so stressful today. Your Dh sounds amazing, hope you got some amazing rest.

Hoping that sounds so good! Hope you enjoyed it! I was wondering if everyone else had that 'feeling', I've been calling this baby a girl already, but to be fair I've been wrong twice so we shall see :haha:

Raindrop I'm not sure how I like it. The interface is a lot 'smoother' but there seems to have been quite a bit taken out.

Hi ladies, I had my scan today and we found out we're expecting twins <3 <3 they are measuring 5 days behind so that puts my due date on the 24th May 2019. I want to keep the same due date until I get a second opinion at 12 weeks.

327d85b6-3062-40aa-bd07-94ac5add88d8.jpg

I have so much to catch up on because this update. I couldn't figure out how to find this post as I don't see a mobile option like last time.

Welcome to all new moms who have joined! I believe I read 2/3 mommies had their scan and things are looking amazing, with 1 momma having twins, Crongrats to all!!!

AFM not much had changed. I plan to call my doctor on Monday to see what I can do about the horrible acid reflux i have seemed to develop with this pregnancy. Im so ready to be out of this trimester, every time I go to the bathroom I always fear I'll see blood. Its driving me crazy!!

Wow, Blue, congratulations! How exciting!

Sweet, I’m sorry you had such a rough day at work. I can’t even I’m trying to be on my feet for that long, while having to concentrate.

JL, I hope your doctor can get you something. That sounds horrible.

Conundrum-I kind of feel like we’re having a boy, although I’ve had a few instances where I have referred to bean as a girl. We will be finding out when we have the genetic test done in a few weeks. In both instances, we want to be able to start preparing.

AFM I either ate something that didn’t agree with me or I got a tiny bug. I came home from work early yesterday and promptly passed out for three hours. Today is the day I have been dreading as it is my first full Saturday that I have had to work since the exhaustion hit, and it is going to be a super long, potentially stressful day. (I’m a librarian and am in charge of our library/library system for the day.) I think it is 50/50 that I will be in bed, asleep by the time my husband gets home from work at 8:30.

Blue!!!! CONGRATS on the twins!!! LOVE IT :)

Sweet-Glad you have a good hubby that lets you rest.

JL- I also had super bad acid reflux yesterday. I used Tums because I know they were on the safe list my last two pregnancies. It would just keep coming back though so I took a small piece of Zantac which is also safe during pregnancy and that did the trick! Hope your doctor will have some ideas for you to help!

Sweet sorry you had a tough day at work, good to have a nap after though :)

Blue, twins thats awesome!

Tigs, hope work goes ok today.

I am feeling super tired and sickness is still hanging around day and night. Dont mind means everything is doing well :)

Hoping- ill have to try zantac its like an everyday things and its beyond annoying. I can barley bend over anymore without having an issue.

Tigs- Hopefully the day goes by quickly for you!

We just got back for Costco's (for those that don't know its a bulk store) and bought diapers because they were on sale for a really good price. Figured start stocking up on some of that stuff now so its not so expensive later

Thank you ladies!
-------------------------------
Twins?! Congratulations BlueMoonBubba!!
I have always fantasized about twins but I honestly wouldn't know what to do with myself if it happened :haha:
-----------------------------------------------
My doctor said to take half a tab of Unisom and a B6 vitamin at the same time for severe nausea?
I haven't tried it yet though.

I haven't been as nauseous the past couple of days and I am loving it. So I really don't care for it to come back for experiments sake! Haha

Jl i had acid reflux when pg with DS, especially at night. I found eating a banana helped. I hope the doctor helps you out.

Blue wow congrats on the two little beans on board!

And for all those ladies struggling at work with tiredness I can empathise. Work days just exhaust me. I put my 3 year old to bed and then I go to bed straight away after. Poor DH I haven't really spoken to him in nearly a week!

Blue congrats!!! I thought those numbers were high :happydance: So excited for you!

Tigs are you hoping you're right? Sorry about the bug I hope you feel better soon!

Sporty glad to hear everything is well. Not too much longer until 2nd tri

Jl congrats on the sale I try to do the same. Ended up not having to buy diapers for the first months:haha:

Sweet would totally agree I hope it stays away!

Flou it'll pass soon but rest as much as you can. FX everyone gets angry and feels better soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->