May Munchkins 2019

Bella- Yes! The grease is awful for me too. My face and skin are usually on the drier side, and lately my face has been so so oily! This is my first, so I don’t have anything to compare it to, but I’m feeling girl vibes as well. I’ve read that girls steal their mothers beauty, and I’m definitely feeling that currently :roll:. Hopefully it means that bean is just growing away in there!

I feel everyone on the grease and acne. I feel like I’m in high school again! So not a fan...

I took the plunge and bought maternity work pants last night. I know I’ve gained more weight than I should (mostly due to coming off Keto and wanting nothing but milkshakes the first few weeks) but I could not deal with the waistband any longer. It was so painful by the end of the day.

I haven't gained any weight yet, but I normally wear tummy control pants as my tummy never quite toned back up after the first two and I can't stand them! They feel beyond uncomfortable so I have resorted to pajama pants and sweat pants. Luckily, I wear scrubs to work and they are essentially fancy pajamas :haha:

I had my first appointment with the midwife today which went well. Apart from the fact she couldn't take my blood. I have small veins which like to hide! So off to the hospital at some point to do the routine booking appointment bloods. I'm also being referred to a consultant because of what happened with DS - high blood pressure, induced, got to 10cm dilated and ended up with an emcs.

Sickness was awful yesterday but not so bad today. Just wish I had a little more energy!

Hope everyone is well.

I saw the GP today pretty standard asked some questions etc.
The midwife then rang me this afternoon and she wants to see me tomorrow for my booking appointment (unless she gets called out to a birth). Getting real and exciting now!

I am just happy that it's the weekend! My mother is taking my son and daughter so that I can have some time to relax. :)

Getting super excited 9 more days till my scan!!!

This weekend we finally had all our girls together (1st time in a month). This is how we told all our facebook friends (see picture). I can't believe I am 6 weeks already.

Hope everyone is still feeling well. I am fighting ms hardcore all day everyday, just taking it as a good sign.
20181006_094955.jpg

JL awesome picture! I'm sorry about MS but I'm so glad everything is still going well!

Kay congrats! :happydance:

Flou I hope the hospital had better look and you were able to finish your booking. FX your appointment with your consultant goes well

Sporty I hope everything went well and I'm so happy you're getting excited!

SweetTart I hope you had a relaxing weekend!

Congrats on the bookings ladies, and good luck for all those about to have scans. FX for some wiggly los

Sorry I've been MIA we had both of my youngest party this weekend. They had a blast but I'm so tired now. Still fighting MS but smaller meals are getting me by. Hope you all are doing well

Hi everyone, haven’t posted in ages as I couldn’t seem to find this thread must be the update lol. So much to catch up on going to have read through it now hope everyone is well xxx

The weekend has been really good although the morning sickness is back in full force.
We did go out on a date yesterday and that was a really nice treat!

Plus, I got a gift basket from a client and that really made my day :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am really wanting to get out of the first tri though! I need more energy and NO sickness

SweetTart- I completely know how you feel. I can't wait to be out of the 1st tri. I am constantly worried something bad is going to happen. The last few days my resting heart rate on my fitbit has been lowering (anyone else have this issue) which has been freaking me out I can't wait till my appointment so I can see everything is ok.

Sweet that sounds lovely! Glad to hear you had such a nice weekend. I completely agree about 1st tri, I'm dragging. This one has completely wiped me.

JL my heart rate tends to be lowered in pregnancy as well. I used to be heavily into sports and maintained a solid 60s range, since quitting it's been in the 70s unless pregnant which it falls back. I'm sure it is random but keep us updated.

Delta welcome back!

Conundrum- my resting prior to pregnancy was in the lower 70s. Once I knew I was pregnant it gradually raised to the upper 80s with me having a pretty high daily heart rate (always in the 100s) the last 3 days my rhr dropped from 87 to 81 and my daily heart rate in the 60s and 70s. Its so weird I dont know if me forgetting to take my 1 medicine for a few days is the issue or if the weather here is the issue. All day Saturday I felt off like something was wrong but I have felt fine since.

JL - I am sure it means nothing I know your heart rate should go back down once your body gets used to pumping the extra blood needed for pregnancy which I think occurs closer to 9 weeks from what I read but everyone is different and we are not all textbook.

AFM- I had my scan this morning! Just got back. Baby looks perfect :) I was pushed back to 6 weeks and 4 days but I knew to expect that since I figured I ovulated later. Doctor's office even gave me the flu shot. Never had one before but last year the flu was brutal so I got it. My due date is now 05/30 if you want to update that @Conundrum. I probably will end up in June so I am in that group too but I hope everyone has awesome scans and feels better soon on the nausea! I too feel I have more nausea this time around then my other two or maybe I am just older now so don't tolerate it as well?? Who knows!

Kay I'm sorry for being rude early morning is a killer for me. I hope you feel better soon and MS fades quickly!

JL I'd keep an eye on it but agree with hoping it should be nothing but call if you're not feeling 'you.' Hope you continue to feel fine

Hoping congrats:happydance: scans are amazing. I went ahead and moved you but even if it does change you're welcome to stay here as long as you want momma. Congrats! As for nausea mine has been worse by far, my 3rd was my easiest. Yesterday was the first day I felt like I had enough to eat in weeks so hopefully it gets better for you soon too.

My ms has been awful this pregnancy. This morning I felt fine and thought maybe it will be ok today. Got to around lunch and then I felt so ill! Was even sick a little bit a work. Roll on the second trimester!

Hoping glad your scan went well. I can't wait to see mine soon, hoping for a lovely wriggler!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->