May Munchkins 2019

I have an appointment on Thursday to check my blood pressure and urine. I seemed to have developed white coat syndrome since I had trouble with my blood pressure when I was pg with DS. So I have been monitoring it at home and its fine. So midwife wants to see the readings I have had at home and compare. My next scan is on the 18th and we will hopefully find out what we are having! So excited! I hope baby obliges with a good view.

My mom has white coat syndrome too :haha: Crazy. Glad your blood pressure is okay at home. Awwww that's exciting, Flou! Hope you get a nice view to determine gender!

Still debating on gender in my house.... I think DH & I are both waiting for each other to say, "Let's just ______" but we're both SO indecisive! Part of me really wants a surprise (team yellow) baby and part of me really wants to be able to go through old clothes of DD or DS, wash everything, prepare the nursery, etc. ahead of time. We always said if we had a #3 it would be a surprise as we have everything we need for either gender. But.... I also worry about my kiddos (mainly DD) having gender disappointment in the hospital, and I don't think I'd be able to handle her tears/sadness. She kinda threw me for a loop though & seems to not be too concerned with gender... although I found out (from her friend's mom) that she told people it's a girl. But, when I talked to her about it, she claims she never said that. Maybe they misunderstood her? She has been saying she THINKS it's a girl.... :shrug: Who knows.We did decide that IF we find out, we want to open the envelope with the gender on Christmas morning :cloud9: We'll see!!!

I had an appointment yesterday. :) Not too much done, they checked her heart beat and we talked about everything going wrong with me. :haha: They also prescribed a new nausea medication because the old one isn't working, but my insurance company is trowing a fit over it. Apparently, without insurance, it is $879.

My next appointment will be on the 26th, and that will be my 20 week anatomy scan. :) I will have them check to make sure a penis hasn't magically appeared. :haha:

As you know, we were going to wait, but I wanted to know because of my SIL throwing a fit. She is pretty salty since finding out we do have another girl on the way. My brother says she will get over it, but I don't know really.
----------------------------------------------------------

I hope that your next appointment goes well, flou!
I have actually never heard of white coat syndrome.
Are you hoping for either gender? :) Any guesses?
-----------------------------------------------------------

I have been buying a few gender specific things, and I have been cleaning my daughter's old clothing. I think it's a relief to know honestly. For me anyway.

Hello!

Is anyone feeling baby moving yet? I know I felt her a few weeks ago - tiny little flicks - but it's been a few weeks since I've had something that noticeable. I'm also pretty sure I've popped since then, so she has a lot more room to move around! I'm sure that some of the bubbles and tickles I've felt have been baby, but it's nothing hard enough, or consistent enough, to give me peace of mind. I know that at some point I'll be completely ready to STOP feeling her move, but now I just want reassurance that everything is going well in there.

Our next appointment is the 18th for our anatomy scan and it cannot get here fast enough. We haven't seen baby girl since right before week 12, so it feels like forever. We miss seeing her!

I hope everyone is starting to feel better!

Time never goes slower than when you are pregnant!

My little girl kicks like a Spartan warrior. :haha:
Over the holiday, I had mentioned to my mother that it felt like the baby was just thrashing around in there. My mother said it couldn't possibly be the baby- it was too early. Well, at my private scan a week and a half later, they caught her on video thrashing around and kicking hard! The ultrasonagrapher even mentioned how strong the kicks were despite how little she still is.

I hope that you get to see her again and feel her again soon!

Yes! Every couple of days or so I feel pushing, like baby is stretching, or maybe just kicking/movement. Very slight, but it's there! :) Sweet - that's awesome that you're already feeling such strong kicks, but kind of scary for the future of how strong those kicks will get! :haha:

I've been feeling baby move around in there for a bit. Mainly fluttering like feeling but I have also felt the odd poke or prodding sensation as well.

I saw my midwife today and she did offically diagnose me with white coat syndrome. She took my bp and it was just ok but my home readings are much lower. She's happy that I don't have a problem and she wrote it all down on my notes in case they do a bp check at the hospital when I have my scan. However, they tested my urine and found leucocytes and ketones. I have been a bit dehydrated so they think thats caused the trace of ketones but midwife wasn't concerned. And they have sent my urine off to see whether I have an infection. I don't have any symptoms though so if I do maybe its the beginning of one.

Can't wait to know if we are having a girl or boy! I don't mind either. My mum and MIL reckon a girl so it will probably be a boy now:rofl: I can't decide. One minute I think girl, the next boy. I just can't wait to find out!

I have considered that! When my first DD was in the womb, she kicked my bladder so hard that I peed myself a bit. She loved hitting it. I am sure this little one will be just as mischievous. :haha:
----------------------------

Sometimes it can be so hard to guess!

The day after I posted, I felt a poke, then more pokes and brushes the next day, and I am pretty sure I've felt her playing around this morning. I was trying to tap back where I was feeling her; she'll learn mama likes to play! So much love for this little one! Even with the pokes, the next week+ until the 20 week ultrasound is going to take forever...

Awe! That's awesome! I am so happy for you!

One of my favorite things was when my 2nd child was in the womb. My first born always wanted to sit in my lap against my belly and the 2nd would push back at him from within the womb to get him off of her. It was a classic early, "Mooooom! He's touching me!" :haha:

She could stretch my belly pretty far too.

I am so happy that we are all getting some baby wiggles!

Is anyone else still really tired though? I go to bed tired and I wake up tired. I could literally take a 4 hour nap and still go to bed at a normal time with no issue. My husband doesn't get it at all. Haha. I will tell him that I am tired and he says I am always tired. That's because I am you goofball! :haha: Growing the 3rd offspring here you know. Don't mind me.

I am still waiting for that moment when you are supposed to bounce back and have a good few weeks :haha:

I know the feeling Sweet! Im exhausted all the time and just the last few days I have been starving. I think maybe bubba is on a growth spurt or something. Been feeling a little uncomfortable in bed at night too which doesn't help with the tiredness in the day.

One week until my anomaly scan and hopefully all will be well and we will know whether its a girl or boy!

Hey ladies, sorry I've n mia.. I just don't like the feel of this website anymore since they changed the whole layout! I used to sit for hours on my phone reading all the posts but now I hate it.

But as for me, all is well with the baby, I'm feeling baby move quite a lot and i have my 20 week scan on the 17th of this month and its also my middle daughters 5th birthday that day so double celebration that day! We'll be finding out the sex of the baby too so happy times :)

Hope everyone is well and I'll try to keep up with everyone's posts more often!

I’m glad everything is going well, linz!

I had finally started to feel less tired in the evening, then this week... bam. I contemplated just going to bed at 5:45 when I got home from work today. Also totally starving the last two days.

Today’s exhaustion wasn’t helped by little girl having a party at 1 a.m. with all the kicks, pokes and wiggles, though. As I told my husband: “YOUR daughter is having a disco party.” In truth, I loved every second of it, but I wanted to sleep!

Sorry for being so MIA life got super crazy there for awhile. My husband and I settled on our home Nov 30th and then we have been working super hard these last 2 weeks to get things situated. Its coming along well but I feel like I can't do much because I get super tired quickly.

I had an appointment yesterday and it was such a relief to hear the babies heartbeat. It was right around 155 this time. She could tell little bean was moving around even though I can't feel it yet. Ready for the day that happens! I read most of you ladies are feeling movement, how far along were you when it started?

My next appointment isn't until Jan 18th when they will do a scan and we could find out the gender but we are waiting till the 20th and doing a reveal party. It all seems to be going by so fast but at the same time so slow. Does anyone else feel that way?

YES JL! On one hand, I feel like I've been pregnant forever! On the other hand, I can't believe I'm already in the second trimester! These babes will be here before we know it! :haha:

Haha. I feel like time is going in slow motion for me! :haha: I just can't seem to keep up with life lately.

I was 14 weeks when I started getting tiny movements. 15-16 when I started getting better, stronger movements. When I lay down, I can feel her readjust her position now which is pretty cool. She gets more active when I try to sleep more on my tummy. I suppose she isn't fond of being squished. :haha:

I have had good luck with early movements in my pregnancies though.

I started to feel movement around 18 weeks and this is my fourth! I was soooo expecting to feel movements waaay before then but now I’m 20 weeks it’s super easy to notice. Still in my pre pregnant jeans for now but they’re getting tight at night so gonna have to whip out the maternity jeans once again soon

Roll on being viable! That’s the most important date for me really. Xx

I keep thinking I feel movement but honestly think right now its more a want and not actually happening....I keep waiting for the day I can truly say I felt the baby.

How has everyone been sleeping? Im pretty worried once I get bigger as I am a big time belly sleeper, it's honestly how I feel I get the best nights sleep. Im looking into getting a pregnancy pillow but not sure when I'll actually break down and buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->